Wanted: Introduction to Logic by Dr. Leonard Peikoff

Steve345

Hello all,

Very interested in learning more about Objectivism, Ayn Rand, and Dr. Leonard Peikoff.

I am currently looking to borrow or purchase a used copy of the lecture series Introduction to Logic by Dr. Leonard Peikoff.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

All the best,

Steve.

jssj345@yahoo.com

Hello all,

Very interested in learning more about Objectivism, Ayn Rand, and Dr. Leonard Peikoff.

I am currently looking to borrow or purchase a used copy of the lecture series Introduction to Logic by Dr. Leonard Peikoff.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

All the best,

Steve.

jssj345@yahoo.com

I would guess the price from ARI Bookstore is too high? You might try Amazon.

Steve 345,

You should Google it. Something like this in the search field:

"Introduction to Logic" Peikoff

There's an Objectivist lending library in Houston. It seems to be very ortho-oriented.

Try putting in "ebay" and things like that into your search. That looks like this:

"Introduction to Logic" Peikoff ebay

btw - If you do Google it using the first one above, you will come across a 20 page PDF file on the ARI site. These are notes to the lecture series and you can read the PDF in your browser.

Gook luck.

Michael

Steve 345,

You should Google it. Something like this in the search field:

"Introduction to Logic" Peikoff

There's an Objectivist lending library in Houston. It seems to be very ortho-oriented.

Try putting in "ebay" and things like that into your search. That looks like this:

"Introduction to Logic" Peikoff ebay

btw - If you do Google it using the first one above, you will come across a 20 page PDF file on the ARI site. These are notes to the lecture series and you can read the PDF in your browser.

Gook luck.

Michael

Michael; Thanks for this info. Even through I didn't make the original posting.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response. Your suggestions are truly appreciated.

This lecture series has proved to be extraordinarily difficult to locate. I cannot afford the $355 it costs to buy it new. It's not on Amazon per Chris's suggestion, nor ebay, or any used book store online that I have found.

However, I did find it at the Objectivist library per your recommendation. I have sent them an email, and am looking forward to hearing back from them. I am a little concerned that they perhaps only lend to local residence, so will continue my search in the meantime.

Thanks everyone,

Steve