This is not good - firefight at Fort Hood - 7 dead

Selene

Folks:

Here is Maj. Nidal M. Hasan's Muslim Terrorist Jihadist's slide presentation that was delivered, by him, at a medical topic presentation to senior Army doctors in June 2007. He actually lectured on Islam, suicide bombers and threats the military could encounter from Muslims conflicted about fighting wars in Muslim countries.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/MAJHasanSlides.pdf

Incidentally, other classmates who participated in a 2007-2008 master’s program at a military college said they, too, had complained to superiors about Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan’s anti-American views, which included his giving a presentation that justified suicide bombing and telling classmates that Islamic law trumped the U.S. Constitution.

He should have been more than likely taken into custody then. However, when he sent the e-mail to the chief recruiter to the declared enemy that we are at "war" with he should have been arrested for treason. Tried under the Universal Code of Military Justice. Convicted. Finally, he should have been publicly executed and it should be pay for view with the proceeds going to families of soldiers that have been killed or wounded in these wars.

Adam

Adam--thank you for providing more evidence to prove my point--which was this: that had the Army done its job, Hasan might or might not be in jail, but would at least be out of uniform. What the FBI did or knew is irrelevant. The "wall" is irrelevant to the fact that the Army screwed up.

And if that email to alQaeda is in itself treason, then whether or not he bought weapons afterwards is also irrelevant, isn't it? So again the "wall" is irrelevant.

It does sadden me to see that while you are fighting against Democratic imposed forms of overpowerful government, you seem to actively support other forms of overpowerful government, such as the police state regime which the GOP seems to have steadily advocated for the last eight years. Don't you see they are simply complementary sides of the same coin?

Jeffrey S.

Jeffrey:

You are entitled to miss state my position ad infinitum.

The first responsibility of a limited Constitutional Republic is the defense of its citizens.

A wall against the free flow of information acquired is insanely self destructive.

I am not self destructive, nor do I expect my country to be.

Adam

Jeffrey:

The first responsibility of a limited Constitutional Republic is the defense of its citizens.

A wall against the free flow of information acquired is insanely self destructive.

Adam

Your argument would carry a good deal more weight if we were living in a "limited Constitutional Republic".

But we aren't.

Jeffrey:

Adam

Your argument would carry a good deal more weight if we were living in a "limited Constitutional Republic".

But we aren't.

Jeffrey:

We are still living in a limited Constitutional Republic, but it is unfortunately in the hands of a clever limited statist oligarchy. They are supported by a comatose electorate and possibly folks like yourself who are not willing to risk themselves or their acquired assets to take them out.

That is a perfectly reasonable position to hold, but I chose not to.

Adam