Day of Remembrance 911 White Hot Anger and it has not abated

Selene

My friends, my fellow New Yorkers and other Americans were slaughtered by radical Islamic individuals who believe in our deaths as a reason for them to live.

Over 10,000 children were orphaned of one or both parents. I have not forgotten. I wonder how many school children 8 years after Pearl did not know about that attack. Today many Americans according to Rasmussen think that 50% of Americans do not place any special attention to today.

I do. We went to way to many firefighter funerals alone. By the way, Progressive Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton attended not one outside of possibly one at St. Pat's.

Please do not forget.

Here are two videos - the first is fascinating since it is a Purdue University animation of the impact - a scientific "cartoon" in a way.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8vmIGGKvIms

The second is reality and imagine that horror in that building that day

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kv4s3fn8jDc

Adam

A friend told me about this Budweiser commercial from the 2001 Super Bowl - stunning on 9-11

Never forgive...never forget!

Adam

A friend told me about this Budweiser commercial from the 2001 Super Bowl - stunning on 9-11

Adam

Aye! In the words of Lt. Aldo Raine, the leading character in -Inglorious Basterds-:

Ah want mah scalps (I want my scalps)!

I will hate Islam and Muslims till my dying day.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Adam

Aye! In the words of Lt. Aldo Raine, the leading character in -Inglorious Basterds-:

Ah want mah scalps (I want my scalps)!

I will hate Islam and Muslims till my dying day.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Had to have been the 2002 Superbowl, not 2001.

--Brant

Brant:

But of course - see what happens when you rush.

Thanks

Adam