family reunion and wedding

Roger Bissell

I am nearing the end of a wonderful weekend in Nashville, Tennessee. My son Andrew (26) got married on Friday, and my wife, her two adult daughters, and our 11 year old daughter flew here from California on Thursday to visit and attend the wedding.

In addition to the three kids already mentioned and my son, we also spent time with daughter and other son from my second marriage, my three grandchildren (daughter's kids), and my son from my first marriage.

We got at least one or two great wedding photos of all the kids and me and Becky lined up with the happy wedding couple, so someday soon I hope to be able to upload and share the photo with you folks here on Objectivist Living!

In the meantime, peace, love, and truth!

REB

Roger,

Thank you for all this happiness we can enjoy vicariously.

I am so pleased you are in such a loving family environment. My own life has eschewed family living and at 53 years old, I can tell you it is a big hole to fill inside. You kind of feel that you missed out on one of life's treasures.

That is why I have stayed here at my parents' house for the last year. (My "real" home still feels like the open road in Brazil.)

And then there is Kat. You have no idea of how I look forward to this marriage and family life with all that love around me every day and night.

All this is a hard feeling to describe, but it is very strong and constant.

Michael