Nevermind

SherryTX

Edited: I deleted what I had posted here. I re-read it about 10 or 15 minutes after I posted it, and decided it was probably a question better asked in a private message than on an open forum. So- nothing to see here...sorry - wasn't sure how to delete it entirely.

Edited by SherryTX

Edited: I deleted what I had posted here. I re-read it about 10 or 15 minutes after I posted it, and decided it was probably a question better asked in a private message than on an open forum. So- nothing to see here...sorry - wasn't sure how to delete it entirely.

Damn! So much for the good stuff!

--Brant

Damn! So much for the good stuff!

--Brant

Not as exciting as one would imagine, I assure you! =P

I just was suffering from a momentary lapse of reason, but then realized to publicly post the question may seem like I am showing disrespect to a person that I respect very much, so figured it would be better to send a private message. I have enough drama in my life with the 5 minions, so figured I didn't need to cause any more.

Sherry,

That's funny this is here in the ARI corner. ARI has tried to delete the Brandens out of Objectivism for decades...

:)

Michael

Yes, I am guilty of rewriting history I guess haha.

It wasn't technically an ARI question, but this seemed the most appropriate place. It wasn't intentional, but yes, I do find it deliciously ironic in a way.

;)