Yaron Brook on Glenn Beck today.

Backlighting

[Note from MSK: This post was originally blank. Scroll down to see video.]

I guess end-sum-net it was good YB got some exposure, but geez... Glenn Beck is SUCH AN EFFING TOOLBOX.

I just started watching yonder toolbox last summer, and I didn't like him off-rip.

There's almost nothing worse in show business than a talentless narcissist. Once again, the market responds; giving people a lightened-up yet trans-fat rich alternative to people who already do it better.

He strikes me as one of those people that have really musty, annoying-smelling farts. He probably went to limbaugh-dot-com and bought the overpriced Rush sig model big-boy chair.

And in this one, he just bulls his way into it and starts asking for strokes. "See? I was going ON AND ON about this and no one noticed me." Then he actually is so dumbass to inquire "How come they couldn't shut me down?".

God, he is such a knob. He's like if you took bad Stewart or Colbert (like if you had Bizarro world versions) and threw in just a little Limbaugh for added fatty flavor.

rde

See, I didn't even start up about speech impediments, that's how bad it was.

Edited by Rich Engle

The only time I run into him (mind you, this is good fortune, because extended doses would cause me bowel problems) are when the channel gets inadvertently parked there and his show happens to be on: clearly, this was more than enough to do recon/damage assessment.

I think what hacks me off the most about him (outside of the obvious) is that I know there are people out there who actually think they are seeing something close to the real deal.

No, I take that back...the content is better than the presenter, even there. He's just an ass-clown.

Folks:

I first "heard" Glenn Beck only on the radio which is a "hot" medium. I love his radio show because his producer Stu is hilarious. I totally agree, I can only watch his show when he has a really special person on.

Adam

Check this out from Drudge. (There is no link and it will disappear soon. I don't know where the figures are from.)

CABLE NEWS RACE

THU., MARCH 26, 2009

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,420,000

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,987,000

FOXNEWS BECK 2,374,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 2,160,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 1,940,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,888,000

MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,322,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,300,000

MSNBC MADDOW 1,208,000

CNN KING 1,144,000

CNN COOPER 1,118,000

Beck is in 3rd place.

CNN fell behind MSNBC.

Michael

Check this out from Drudge. (There is no link and it will disappear soon. I don't know where the figures are from.)
CABLE NEWS RACE

THU., MARCH 26, 2009

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,420,000

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,987,000

FOXNEWS BECK 2,374,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 2,160,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 1,940,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,888,000

MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,322,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,300,000

MSNBC MADDOW 1,208,000

CNN KING 1,144,000

CNN COOPER 1,118,000

Beck is in 3rd place.

CNN fell behind MSNBC.

Michael

Yes - am informed that Fox outs the other two combined...

Beck's an ex-alki and ex-druggie like me.

Whaddya expect?

Yeah, but you're funny. That boy needs to get back on the sauce and start hitting the stem again. Some people just don't cut it when they go stone cold...maybe that's it.