Judge says YouTube not media, bars cameraman

RidleyReport

Dave,

Technically the judge is not wrong. You do not film in the name of YouTube or Google. You film in the name of RidleyReport.

I suggest you set up a vlog if you don't have one, incorporate as a one-man proprietorship media company, and host your videos on YouTube while publishing your content on your vlog with embed codes.

Voila.

Media no one can deny. Many people already do this. Hell, major media companies have YouTube channels.

YouTube will not support you if you are using it as the media company, but will support you as a video host if you are the media company so long as you stay within its TOS.

A dot-info domain at godaddy costs $1.99 if you don't want to spring for 10 bucks for a dot-com, and if you need free hosting, there are several companies that provide it, but the Baby Crock plan at Hostgator is really cheap. There are many other good ones if you don't like Hostgator.

This way you will officially be a media company with an identifiable owner, but you can still share your media on YouTube.

Michael

Chris:

You have"problems with cameras in the courtroom", two ears, no waiting.

Adam

You all should read her book about 18 years in Manhattan Family Court which is a perfect example of why government should be running nothing ever anywhere.

The title of her book is "Don't Pee On My Leg And Tell Me It's Raining", a real class act or maybe she has a shower fetish.

Adam