ARC'S ONKAR GHATE TO APPEAR ON Glenn Beck today at 5PM

Selene

ARC'S ONKAR GHATE TO APPEAR ON FOX NEWS TODAY

Dr. Onkar Ghate, senior fellow at the Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights, is scheduled to appear on the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News today, Friday, February 20, 2009, at 5 pm Eastern (2 pm Pacific). Dr. Ghate will discuss the erosion of our constitutional republic, and how we can end our slide toward dictatorship.

Selene,

I caught the show. Where did you get the heads up from?

Perhaps Fox will continue to have more speakers from ARI. It will get more readers to Atlas Shrugged.

Nice to see the name "Ayn Rand" across the bottom of the TV screen. It reminded me of Wyatt's light.

I'd like to also see Barbara and/or Nathaniel on Fox, commenting on America's push toward more collectivism.

ARC'S ONKAR GHATE TO APPEAR ON FOX NEWS TODAY

Dr. Onkar Ghate, senior fellow at the Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights, is scheduled to appear on the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News today, Friday, February 20, 2009, at 5 pm Eastern (2 pm Pacific). Dr. Ghate will discuss the erosion of our constitutional republic, and how we can end our slide toward dictatorship.

Our Constitutional Republic has been eroding since the end of the Civil War. That is 144 years.

Ba'al Chatzaf

L.V.

This is in the e-mail I get:

This sender is DomainKeys verified

"Ayn Rand Center" <c+ari@trusted-sender.convio.net>

Does that help?

Adam

This is the first time I've seen Onkar Ghate on camera. It's a solid performance.

I think he may be more effective in this role than Yaron Brook.

Robert Campbell

Correct. He does not look like Joseph Mengele

Josef-mengele.jpg‎

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2...sef-mengele.jpg

Adam

Edited by Selene

I hope this means ARI is on somebody's speed dial at Fox. I hope TAS can get on the same speed dial.

Chris,

Absolutely correct!

I have also seen Richard Salsman on Fox's Neil Caputo show, I think it was on the Fox Business Channel (Caputo is also on Fox News).

Hopefully, Ed Hudgins will be on some of these news shows in the future.

Onkar Ghate was very good in the segment that I saw. Too bad he was not on longer, as Beck went on to interview some Christian survivalist-types, the point of which (although at times stated in a rather confused manner) apparently was that only people who embrace a strong faith in God can reliably stand up to "stress."

uh huh,....right.