Please explain, plainly. Thank you

BaalChatzaf

When I read the exerpt from State Of Fear in this thread I felt it necessary to post a link that is very complimentary to what was said in this passage.

The Report From Iron Mountain was widely discredited when it was first released. Now, 45 or so years later it can only be seen to be obviously true. Environmentalism, wars and the need for a unifying force in humanity is all explained in this short 80 +/- page document.

Its easy to find the full text of this report on Google. Here is one link for it in PDF. There are a few versions in various formats. http://www.projectcamelot.org/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

Its the single most interesting thing I have ever seen. Everything in here is real now, even the holograms (see Project Blue Beam by doing a search)

The Report From Iron Mountain was widely discredited when it was first released. Now, 45 or so years later it can only be seen to be obviously true.

Doug,

I skimmed around on Google about this and from what I read, the authenticity of the secret 15 member government panel is the point discredited (or at least widely disputed), not the conclusions in the report. Here are Wikipedia articles for those interested: The Report from Iron Mountain (Wikipedia) and Leonard C. Lewin (Wikipedia).

Michael