Good News

Excellent - Now full speed ahead Chris - play till you hear the whistle!

Adam

No signs of cancer from colonoscopy on Jan 28. I don't have another colonoscopy for five years. Dancing is permitted and encouraged.

Mazel Tov! No bad news is definitely good news.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Brant; I am going to wait the five years unless I get some bad symptoms.

Bill P, Barbara, Michael, Kat, and Baal;

Think you all for the good wishes. I especially like the dancing idea.

Thanks MSK, Kat, Chris. My sister Joan passed away suddenly this week. This followed the passing in late Sept. of my youngest brother Tom, who had just become a grandfather, after a 3-week battle with cancer. Very tough times, esp. for my parents.

My sincerest condolences, Ed. I lost my sister Joan four years ago six months after I lost my other sister Patricia. These things happen with increasing frequency as we get older.

--Brant

No signs of cancer from colonoscopy on Jan 28. I don't have another colonoscopy for five years. Dancing is permitted and encouraged.

Mazel Tov! No bad news is definitely good news.

Chris, have another in a year, regardless.

--Brant

I'd second that. There's nothing like early detection, it's worth the cost if insurance won't pay it, and you'd really, really hate to kick yourself if you don't do it and later think you should have done.

Congratulations on the great news!

Judith

Thanks MSK, Kat, Chris. My sister Joan passed away suddenly this week. This followed the passing in late Sept. of my youngest brother Tom, who had just become a grandfather, after a 3-week battle with cancer. Very tough times, esp. for my parents.

Ed, that's horrible. I'm so sorry.

Judith

My heartfelt condolences. I've lost a grandmother and uncle in the last 18 months, but a sister and brother is especially tough. Time heals, but our loved ones are irreplaceable.

Jim

That is sad news and it grieves me to hear it. Hold on as best you can and eventually you will work it out. My condolences to your parents. It is the nightmare of every parent to outlive a child.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Oh No Ed. That's terrible news. Rita and I are so sorry.

Wonderful news Chris!!!

Chris is in the DC area so we at TAS hear from him or see him on a regular basis. That's an added reason for our joy in his positive medical prognosis.

Chris-Greib-A-1.jpg

(Chris at 2008 Summer Seminar - Good lookin' guy, eh?!)

Can't tell if Chris is happy or just set down on a thumbtack and is doing his best not to show it.

--Brant