The Joys of vicarious basejumping!

galtgulch

If you have ever wanted to fly or wondered what it might be like to soar like a bird here is an opportunity to get a slight taste of it.

It helps to be somewhat voyeuristic. I wonder what the first time must be like for any of them.

All the while I watched I wondered how they come in for a landing.

No loose ends.

Enjoy.

here is the link:

http://wimp.com/basejumpers/

If you have ever wanted to fly or wondered what it might be like to soar like a bird here is an opportunity to get a slight taste of it.

It helps to be somewhat voyeuristic. I wonder what the first time must be like for any of them.

All the while I watched I wondered how they come in for a landing.

No loose ends.

Enjoy.

here is the link:

http://wimp.com/basejumpers/

Best thing you ever posted, gg. I intend to do this before I'm 70.

--Brant

Best thing you ever posted, gg. I intend to do this before I'm 70.

--Brant

Brant,

I think 70 is not the upper limit. Age has nothing to do with it. Something about courage, self confidence and a willingness to experience your dreams and to take whatever risk might be involved.

Despite the wonderful example being set by the likes of Tom Daschle I lack the audacity to even cheat on my income tax!

I once climbed Half Dome in Yosemite using the stairs and did survive climbing down from its summit to a ledge just twenty feet below the summit and dangled my legs over the edge with 4800 feet of exposure. No ropes but I was young and it seemed like a good idea at the time. It was exhilarating and memorable. I did resist the temptation to parachute from a plane on another occasion and do marvel at the performance of base jumpers.

I am glad you enjoyed the post.

www.campaignforliberty.com 102266; 4Feb 102346

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Folks:

Ba'al and I treat them like skeet for practice!

Adam