Hello

edonate

Hello! I'm Emmanuel I've been reading these forums for a few months now. I felt like it was about time I actually posted on a topic.

A little about me I did math in undergrad and I'm finishing up law now. I'm looking to finish philosophy and mathematics MA's in the near future. I've been reading Rand's work for a good time now, but it wasn't until recently that I've decided to get out there and look around for things online. I think the website is great and to be honest, I thought it was exciting to read things Barbara Branden was actually posting. I kept up with a few things and directed people to the site and such for conversation. It's great to be here and actually writing I hope to learn a lot.

Emmanuel

Hello! I'm Emmanuel I've been reading these forums for a few months now. I felt like it was about time I actually posted on a topic.

A little about me I did math in undergrad and I'm finishing up law now. I'm looking to finish philosophy and mathematics MA's in the near future. I've been reading Rand's work for a good time now, but it wasn't until recently that I've decided to get out there and look around for things online. I think the website is great and to be honest, I thought it was exciting to read things Barbara Branden was actually posting. I kept up with a few things and directed people to the site and such for conversation. It's great to be here and actually writing I hope to learn a lot.

Emmanuel

Hail and well met.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Emmanuel

Welcome Emmanuel,

Law, huh? I wish you well in your chosen career. Always room for one more competent lawyer especially one who understands things from an Objectivist perspective.

Enjoy your visits here.

Don't mind me, I am the one who pleads with these guys to join the Campaign For Liberty to help get this country back on course.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Check it out. No time to explain now.

100921 and growing

gulch