New Atlas Society Publication: An Objectivist Secular Reader

Ed Hudgins

> If Bernstein is adequate at 138 pages, we start to narrow in on what an acceptable length is.

Acceptable length for a book which simplifies Objectivism is between 129 and 142 pages, depending on size of font.

Acceptable length for an introductory book which also breaks new ground is between 147 and 192 pages, depending on whether the innovations are in epistemology, ethics, or politics.

Acceptable price is between $18 and $27.

Acceptable number of chapters is between 0 and 212. Freezing point and boiling points of water, respectively.

Acceptable colors of the cover are mint green, black and turquoise. No picture of a man with red hair is to be allowed on the cover and no line drawings.

(I need to stop drinking.... Urp...)

No, no. You're doing fine. 3 out of 5 is pretty good.

--Brant

> If Bernstein is adequate at 138 pages, we start to narrow in on what an acceptable length is.

Acceptable length for a book which simplifies Objectivism is between 129 and 142 pages, depending on size of font.

Acceptable length for an introductory book which also breaks new ground is between 147 and 192 pages, depending on whether the innovations are in epistemology, ethics, or politics.

Acceptable price is between $18 and $27.

Acceptable number of chapters is between 0 and 212. Freezing point and boiling points of water, respectively.

Acceptable colors of the cover are mint green, black and turquoise. No picture of a man with red hair is to be allowed on the cover and no line drawings.

(I need to stop drinking.... Urp...)

I'll buy one of each, as soon as the Congress unfreezes my credit. :)

reb