TNI's interview with #1 political thriller author VINCE FLYNN

Bidinotto

I'm pleased to announce that the March issue of The New Individualist is now out—and it features my 16-page cover interview with #1 New York Times political thriller novelist Vince Flynn.

And you won't believe what he has to say about Ayn Rand...

To see the cover, go here to my website.

Flynn has published nine sensational novels centered in the post-9/11 world of terrorism and the threat of Islamic fundamentalism. His astonishing research and startling insights into that world—drawn from sources embedded deep within political, military, and intelligence communities—have made his thrillers bedside reading for presidents, foreign leaders, and the global intelligence community. Reading a Vince Flynn novel gives you the feeling that you are peeking into the keyholes of the White House "situation room," or the 7th-floor offices of the CIA director—or the secret Special Operations Forces bases in foreign lands.

As the magazine’s editor—and as a huge fan of Flynn and his fictional hero, antiterrorism agent extraordinaire Mitch Rapp—I humbly believe that this just may be the best Vince Flynn interview ever.

But you can be the judge. I’m delighted to offer Vince’s fans a free copy of the magazine containing the interview, for a limited time only. There’s no obligation to subscribe or to buy anything; all you have to do is go here and request a copy, providing your mailing information.

Inside the same issue you'll find Gen LaGreca's hugely popular "Self-Help Guide to Living in a Free Society," spotlighted this past week on the CNN Headline News Network's "Glenn Beck Show." You'll also find a profile of Bosch Fawstin, an up-and-coming anti-jihadist cartoonist (you have to see his cartoon hero, "Pigman"!); an interview by popular blogger James Joyner of outspoken author Jed Babbin, and a review of Babbin's new book, In the Words of Our Enemies; blogger Ed Driscoll's review of Jonah Goldberg's controversial new bestseller, Liberal Fascism; plus more columns, articles, book and film reviews.

So, scroll back up and hit the link. If you haven't seen this magazine yet, but have been meaning to, it's time to see just what you've been missing.

Free of charge.

I'm betting you'll love it.