Hi from New Hampshire

RidleyReport

Hi all...I was keyword searching the net for libertarian web forums and found you guys. Actually you and, what, four other huge Objectoforums? Anyway that is good to see. I'm glad you're here and look forward to posting here again soon. I'm a news videographer and I shoot stories about the growing liberty activity here in New Hampshire...where Rand is often known as St. Ayn and the state motto is, well you know the state motto.

In the absence of objections I will drop in now and then with updates and hopefully also be able to answer your questions about the pro-liberty migration experiment here....by showing it to you rather than just discussing it.

Hi all...I was keyword searching the net for libertarian web forums and found you guys. Actually you and, what, four other huge Objectoforums? Anyway that is good to see. I'm glad you're here and look forward to posting here again soon. I'm a news videographer and I shoot stories about the growing liberty activity here in New Hampshire...where Rand is often known as St. Ayn and the state motto is, well you know the state motto.

In the absence of objections I will drop in now and then with updates and hopefully also be able to answer your questions about the pro-liberty migration experiment here....by showing it to you rather than just discussing it.

Welcome Ridley, This site is wonderful and the numbers of subscribers has been growing well.

At the moment I am stumping for Ron Paul and wonder if you see any activity up in New Hampshire since the primary by Ron Paul supporters?

Needless to say there are divergent opinions here as to which candidate would be best from an Objectivist point of view.Ron Paul is not an Objectivist but he has read Ludwig von Mises and is a man of principle in favor of sound money, an end to inflationary monetary policy, strict interpretation of the Constitution especially regarding the powers granted to the Congress, and repeal of the Federal Income Tax and the abolition of the IRS. Cutting the Federal Budget by bringing home the troops from Japan, Germany, South Korea, Iraq and elsewhere would reduce expenses so the repealed Fed Income Tax would not have to be replaced.

Sorry for the tangent.

Looking forward to your videos. My son is a videographer too.

galt

Since you brought up Ron Paul...here is the most recent video I posted on the Paul situation....

however right now I'm dubbing a video I shot earlier today at the recount. That's the big RP news right now here...the recount. Stay tuned and I'll have the report uploaded tonight probably.

Dave

RidleyReport (Dave Ridley),

“I’m a news videographer and I shoot stories about the growing liberty activity here in New Hampshire ... the state motto is, well you know the state motto.”

Let me guess ... Cast your vote and ignore the fraud ?

Have you covered the issue of vote fraud ?

This goes beyond any particular candidate. (It also goes beyond New Hampshire.) There’s abundant evidence of fraud presented behind the following links:

MP3 interview of Bev Harris

of Black Box Voting, conducted by the noisy and obnoxious Alex Jones. Repellent too, but concentrate on Bev – it’s a good introduction.

Videos:

Articles

The people doing this work are heroes, or rather (in most cases) heroines, but don’t expect Andrew Bernstein to be celebrating them.

Edited by Mark

Yes, I'm covering the fraud concerns and here is my report from yesterday at the scene of the NH recount:

NH: Paul supporters out in force for primary recount (ridleo)

Note that whatever tricks may have been played on us, Ron Paul got more percentage points here than in any other primary...and that was with over 20 people on the ballot and 9 major republicans still in the race at the time.

Edited by RidleyReport

Yes, I'm covering the fraud concerns and here is my report from yesterday at the scene of the NH recount:

NH: Paul supporters out in force for primary recount (ridleo)

Note that whatever tricks may have been played on us, Ron Paul got more percentage points here than in any other primary...and that was with over 20 people on the ballot and 9 major republicans still in the race at the time.

After the elections are over I intend on keeping Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul in my closet next to my snow shoes. They're so entertaining. I've got a midget in there too but please don't tell anyone. The 'Little People' lobby is getting pretty powerful nowadays and I don't need the extra heat.

NH: GOP recount triggers concern over uncast ballots

My 2nd report from scene of New Hampshire primary recount. Ron Paul supporters express a new concern: The lack of ability to account for uncast ballots. State officials respond to the concern. Note that citizens are able to open carry firearms in the state building where the recount is underway, with no grief from authorities.

NH: GOP recount triggers concern over uncast ballots

My 2nd report from scene of New Hampshire primary recount. Ron Paul supporters express a new concern: The lack of ability to account for uncast ballots. State officials respond to the concern. Note that citizens are able to open carry firearms in the state building where the recount is underway, with no grief from authorities.

I'm most concerned about the armed pistol carrying midgets in my closet........ :-P