SOLOPASSION KEEP CRASHING MY SERVER

C. Jordan

I only joined that site because Leonard Peikoff has an open letter coming to him. I doubt he will answer, but it needs to be said. On the other hand, RIGHT NOW EVERY TIME I GO TO THAT FUCKING SITE AND TRY TO GO TO ANY PART OF IT THE BROWSER CRASHES!!!!!!!!!! I have already kept sending error messages, and the last one was unprintable.

As soon as this stops, I am about to post the rude/insulting/scurrilous version of this same thread where it belongs. But for now, let me get it off my chest:

MAY A THOUSAND WILD CAMELS VOMIT ON LINDSEY PERIGO'S FURNITURE! MAY DIANA HSIEH FALL NAKED INTO A KETTLE OF DOLPHIN DIARRHEA!

As hilarious as that was...is it Linz and Hsieh's fault that your browser crashes? I wonder what the deal is. I've had it happen to me before too, though on different sites.

Dolphin diarrhea...hah...who wants to go scuba diving?

To answer your question: I have emptied my computer cache, and done other things to preclude the fault being at this end. And they still keep crashing me. But let them. The more times I crash, the more I am going to flood them with my open letter.