Ed on Penn and Teller

Ed Hudgins was indeed articulate in pointing out both intended and unintended consequences of the ADA. (And managed to mention The Objectivist Center in his self-introduction.) So was Greg Perry, long-time writer for LewRockwell.com, whose lack since birth of seven fingers and one leg hasn't kept him from creating 75 computer books.

For the uninitiated, the title is, indeed, "Penn & Teller: Bullshit!" for a reason. They (well, Penn Jillette, as Teller has the Harpo Marx silence shtick) are wanting to vent on and about the irrational, anti-scientific, and statist trends in our society.

They despise these developments, and how they're manifested in everything from colon cleansing to Wal-Mart bashing to enforced handicapped parking — to note only this season's topics. And for once, a couple guys in the public eye don't want hemming and hawing about them.

I find the frank honesty refreshing, as well as quite cathartic, however vulgar. Genuinely puncturing illusions has rarely been a clean business, and this TV-MA rated show is no exception.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI -- In the latest episode of Penn and Teller BS they debunk a lot of anger management programs and at the end give examples of how people do positive things in the face of anger to empower themselves. One of the examples from Penn is “Ayn Rand was enraged by communists and people who tried to tear down heroes so she wrote Atlas Shrugged” as Teller throws a book with a hammer and sickle on the cover in the trashcan.

You Tube seems to have the full show in 3 sections. Part 1 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BeB7OS-hL8

Hey, you superstar, I've been looking for this and my last search didn't bring it up.

Thanks for posting the link, I appreciate it. Just watching it now...