Question

Chris Grieb

Did Dennis Kucinich pull out a Cato Constitution at the debate the other night. He had a little book that match the binding and size of Cato's Constitution. I wasn't watching the whole debate but I wondered if anyone else had seen this.

Did Dennis Kucinich pull out a Cato Constitution at the debate the other night. He had a little book that match the binding and size of Cato's Constitution. I wasn't watching the whole debate but I wondered if anyone else had seen this.

What is a Cato Constitution?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Cato has distributed several million copies of the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence. I thought every intelligent and right thinking person had one. Guess that tell us what you are.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was at Cato recently one of the interns told me Sen. Byrd of West Virginia carries one with him. Robert Byrd has read the Constitution but has a copy that says billions of dollars can go to West Virginia.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Did Dennis Kucinich pull out a Cato Constitution at the debate the other night.

He sure did.

kucinichcato.jpg

Although I never thought of Kucinich as "intelligent and right thinking". :wink:

Mick

I can't get anyone I know to even admit having voted for this guy.

Rich,

I would suspect you don't run into many Kunich supporters. Don't forget that Pauline Kael did not believe Nixon had been reelected because no one on the uppers West Side of NYC would admit voting for Nixon.

Sometimes people lie.