greetings

anisoptera

Howdee folks. I just want to introduce myself to your excellent forum. My Ayn Rand beginnings date to 1989 when I first read her novels. For many years after that I emersed myself in objectivist writings. My agreement with objectivism has greatly diminished over the last couple years. (why this happened is not 100% clear to me). My new intellectual hero is Darwin and all things Darwinian. Daniel Dennett and Richard Dawkins have greatly influenced my personal views recently. I hope to use this forum to engage in discussions on consciousness, free-will, evolution. So far I like the reasoning of the folks on this forum the best (compared to 4aynrandfans and objectivism online).

I love south park, and my real name happens to be Kenny, so this explains the avatar. I happen to like dragonfly's style (and deep questioning of the principles of objectivism) so this explains my username on this forum.

Kenny,

Two bugs are better than one!

Welcome to OL. You sound like a very intelligent and friendly person. I look forward to your posts.

The damnedest thing is that there is another Kenny who uses the same South Park icon you use on another Objectivist forum. Look here. But his name is Kenny Irvine and he is from Scotland, living in England.

That Kenny is not a friendly Kenny.

Michael