Hey, everybody, it's...

Chris Sciabarra's birthday today!!

Happy Birthday, Chris!!

Chris can chime in, if he wants to share his actual age. But suffice it to say that he is among one of the younger members of the Baby Boom Generation. :-)

Chris shares this day with my youngest son, Daniel, who turns 23 today. Which reminds me -- I've got to wish Daniel a Happy Birthday, too! :-)

REB

• 2 weeks later...

Ciro,

Kat and I keep this corner because of several reasons. One is we love the guy. He is one of the absolute high points in independent Objectivism and should be honored.

He is also a sweetheart of a person. (A lot like you.)

Another reason for this corner is that I intend on doing a "thing" with Russian Radical to make it more accessible. Also, I have a few other surprises planned.

For now Chris doesn't post anywhere except on his own blog. He recently had an operation and some terrible personal losses (people and animals) that have thrown his schedule far behind, on top of coping with grief and troubles.

The bottom line is that Chris doesn't need to post here for me to honor him. This is just a small homage for the time being. Watch and see what it grows up to be.

A seed never does look like a tree.

Michael