Mine Your Own Business

Last night the 24th at the National Geographic Society a new documentary was shown. Mine Your Own Business is about the effort to start mines in third world countries and the opposition of the environmentalists. The movie used three countries Rumania, Madagascar and Chile. In all of those countries there are efforts by mining companies to open or reopen mines. In all three of these locations they are opposed by environmentalists. The film that environmentalism is movement to keep third world people in poverty. For more information go to www.mineyourownbusiness.org. Also go to the Moving Picture Institute web site. Everyone should see the movie but I will give one juicy morsel. One of the environmentalist said about they people in Madagascar would with additional money just spend it foolishly. Somebody at the reception said the if a conservative white politician had said the above he would been run out of town on a rail. I hope everyone see this film.

~ Any info re TV-channels/times, DVD-accessability, or the like?

~ I love it when 'anti-human' orgs get it shown blatantly how they put their feet (er, paws, whatever) in their mouths (mandibles?), like PETA had so recently in the news. Neither PETA nor 'greens' really 'empathize' with nature's non-human life forms; they're all clearly anti-'human' oriented.

LLAP

J:D

John; Check www.mineyourownbusiness.org. Also The Moving Picture Institute for more information. They do want to get lots of distribution for this movie. The Moving Picture Institute has several other films including two on the Hungarian revolt of '56 and a film called Hammer and Tickle. One of the films about the Hungarian revolt is about the famous water polo match between the USSR and Hungary is narrated by Mark Spitz.