Internet Campaigns

So, Hillary announced online, and I heard about people running some parts of their campaigns off myspace and youtube. I realize that this is the inevitable ends of today's culture, but come on. Have some dignity.

Besides that, Hillary is a nightmare.

So, Hillary announced online, and I heard about people running some parts of their campaigns off myspace and youtube. I realize that this is the inevitable ends of today's culture, but come on. Have some dignity.

Besides that, Hillary is a nightmare.

Hillary can't be elected unless she is able to elucidate how she'll fight the "War On Terror." Or any other Dem; that's the American context today, and probably a year from now. She might get the nomination. That's all.

--Brant

Brant; Let's not call it the "war on terror". It is a war on Islamic fundamentalists who use terror. Terror is a tactic. World War II was not a war on the Hinkel bomber or the Zero. It was a war on Nazism and Japanese imperialism. Hillary must be able to convince people she know what she is doing about the Islamic problem. I wonder if the GOP continues as it is now if whoever the Dems nominate will win.

Brant; Let's not call it the "war on terror". It is a war on Islamic fundamentalists who use terror. Terror is a tactic. World War II was not a war on the Hinkel bomber or the Zero. It was a war on Nazism and Japanese imperialism. Hillary must be able to convince people she know what she is doing about the Islamic problem. I wonder if the GOP continues as it is now if whoever the Dems nominate will win.

I agree. That's why I put it in quotes. I'd like to point out, though, that on the deepest level this is a war against Islam per se, only our government should not fight a religious war. That is for private parties.

--Brant