Roark

Danneskjold

So I have a role play game called Oblivion that features one of the most versatile character creation setups. Since I have the drawing abilities of most five year olds (I can even draw inside the lines most of the time) using that is the only way I can really create a picture of it. So here's what I have for Roark so far, tell me if you guys have any suggestions on things I may have gotten wrong.

Photo9.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Jeff; You maybe interested to that the Los Angeles Times published a comic strip of The Fountainhead. When ARI had an auction they sold a copy of the strip. Outside of the movie this is only depection of Howard Roark. The one quick comment on your picture is that Roark looks awfully young. I think Roark is described as being ageless.

Like Chris said, too young. Also, his features are too...pudgy, I guess is the word for it. He's "angular." I think his eyes are too slanted as well and I think his hair's too long. Would be so hard to create the perfect Roark. I think Gary Cooper was more what he looks like, in my mind, except that he looked too old.

Word. Put another dime in the jukebox, baby. :lol:

That looks like a cool program though. What is it? Have you played Mortal Kombat Armageddon? It has a cool feature where you can create your own character.

Edited by Kori

I have Oblivion as well. Very good game overall, great look customization, and I love the graphics. However, your Roark's nose is too broad, certainly. But its hard, we all have our own image of Roark.