Heart of the Beholder

Heart of the Beholder

I haven't seen this DVD yet, but I have been recommended this film by a friend. Apparently it supports Peikoff's idea of the threat of a right wing theocracy. The film was 12 years in the making.

Even if the theocracy is not a full-blown conspiracy, and this film is not Objectivist, it should give some food for thought in Objectivist circles.

It has won 5 minor film festival prizes so far.

Michael

Mike:

~ WOW! Reading the background on that at the site shows what a REAL 'horror' story is beyond the nightmare-fantasy type so popular. Over the years I've read such 'village mob' goings on by Wildmon's zombies at varied vid-stores, including re Last Temptation of Christ.

~ A main point made, that 'real revenge is success', I'll grant, but, before I'd've thought about the pills after that life-ruination, I'd've thought about the 2nd best revenge. --- Know if it was determined as to who did the 'blackmailing'?

~ This movie is at the top of my 'soon-as-it-comes-out' list.

LLAP

J:D

P.S: down a similar theme, though entirely fictional (and no doubt privately praised by many celebrities) is Paparazzi (on DVD) with Cole Hauser and Tom Sizemore.