I Host a Radio Program on Sunday Nights!

mweiss

As some of you may be vaguely aware, I host a radio program on WQQQ, Lakeville, CT on Sunday nights at 10PM (EST). It is uniquely Asian music, mostly theatrical film soundtracks. I thought some of you might be interested in hearing the show and me presenting it. Our web site streams the audio off an FM receiver, so all the world can tune in. Here's this week's promotional blurb:

This evening’s show focuses upon specifically Jazz music styles in anime soundracks and from Japanese independent artists - heard tonight on the air on Q103-FM WQQQ Sharon, Lakeville, Millerton! (now in STEREO!!!) All your favorite anime instrumental music from anime both old & new! A splendid mix of your favorite anime music done to fit the tastes of the most discerning music lover!

Our new Hi-Fidelity Audio Stream on the internet is now in stereo and at higher quality than our old mono feed-and at a smaller bandwidth requirement so you can surf the net without slowing down! Come and visit our newly-improved web site at http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com .

NEW: A MIDI Moment at 10:15PM EST!

Check out our unique musical feature, "A MIDI Moment" which airs 15 minutes into the show and usually features one unique anime theme song or BGM, performed specially on the world-renowned Kurzweil synthesizer/samplers. This week, we feature a selection from Record of Lodoss War, entitled “Kaze no Fantasia”, performed on the renowned Kurzweil K2500RS, K2600RS and PC2R/O samplers and synths. This is a special treat, worth the price of admission by itself, and an exclusive feature on Adventures in Anime Music!

Anime music on the radio and web tonight and every Sunday night at 10PM!

"Adventures in Anime Music" (http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com)

simulcasts on the web through the show's web site at 10PM EST tonight (7PM Pacific), right after “When Radio Was”. Local listeners in the NY/MA/CT tri-state area can tune in to WQQQ-FM at 103.3-FM to hear this weekly show.

You can hear a variety of your favorite orchestral anime soundtracks on this weekly program, which is broadcast LIVE (not a jukebox) and hosted by radio personality Mark Weiss.

The show may be heard on the web at http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com by

clicking LISTEN NOW on the menu and then choosing your stream preference under Live Streams.

Archival broadcasts may also be heard by selecting the link at the top of the Listen page.

Previously-broadcast editions of “A MIDI Moment” can be heard on our web site—just click MIDI MOMENT.

Still hungry for anime music? Check out our streaming music programming which can be heard 24/7 on our LISTEN page!

Happy listening!