Victor Pross Store: Icons and Idols

Victor Pross

ART GOODS!

I would like to present a grand opening of a “Victor Pross Icon and Idols” store for those who have taken an interest in my art. Images and prints are available on various goods at the link below.

Remember, Christmas time is around the corner and it’s time to get gifts for others. Or maybe you simply want to get stuff for yourself. Why not, it’s good to practice selfishness everyday of the year.

http://www.cafepress.com/victorpross

Enjoy :cool:

Edit: A special thanks should be given to MSK and Kat for making the store available. MSK no doubt gave a lot of practical advise and Kat is the person who set the store up and did all the behind the scenes work. I just mixed paints and splattered it down on a canvas. :)

ART GOODS!

I would like to present a grand opening of a “Victor Pross Icon and Idols” store for those who have taken an interest in my art. Images and prints are available on various goods at the link below.

Remember, Christmas time is around the corner and it’s time to get gifts for others. Or maybe you simply want to get stuff for yourself. Why not, it’s good to practice selfishness everyday of the year.

http://www.cafepress.com/victorpross

Enjoy :cool:

You DID it, you actually DID it! Ok, I'm getting paid this Friday!

YAY !!!! :cheer: It's open. Sooooo way cool to that one. There's quite a few things I want. I've been in the process of moving, even bigger YAY to that one !!! :cheer: :w00t: But will most definitely get the stuff I want after I settle down and get totally comfy in my new place !!! So very very soon I will have Victor very very close to my heart and on my chest.....hehehehehehehe

Angie

PS: Thank you Kat and Mike for setting this up, good job !!! Thank you, Honey, for being the wonderful artist who has a wicked imagination and can seriously mix paint !!! hehehehe I enjoy your work, honey, and always look forward to seeing what you create.

YAY !!!! :cheer: It's open. Sooooo way cool to that one. There's quite a few things I want. I've been in the process of moving, even bigger YAY to that one !!! :cheer: :w00t: But will most definitely get the stuff I want after I settle down and get totally comfy in my new place !!! So very very soon I will have Victor very very close to my heart and on my chest.....hehehehehehehe

Hey, baby, you might want to check out that Spaghetti Tank top. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are killin' me now. Oy, you have boxers too now and cute little teddy bears. I love to wear men's boxers. They are so comfortable. Great for exercising as well. LOL And the teddy bear is just too cute. :)