Sorry about my behavior

atlashead

I was nearing the end of my work.  The collective mind is very cunning & very altruistic.  What i learned is when someone has power over u theyre gonna hit u at the highs & lows.  The collective mind has a knowledge of this-that's what the collective mind HAS KNOWLEDGE OF.  So expect, in compulsion, that when ur work is all getting polished everything socially collapses on ur head :(

edit: i'm not endorsing the existence of a super animal-it's just chaos theory

AH,

Wait until you get into the concept of altruistic punishment. This is when a person punishes another and it costs the person to do so, what's more, the person gains nothing.

If you want to learn about this, there is a book that goes into it in depth: Comeuppance: Costly Signaling, Altruistic Punishment, and Other Biological Components of Fiction by William Flesch. (referral link)

It's hard to read, though. It's written in postmodern academic word salad style and the writer goes out of his way to be boring by talking about himself all the time (where he agrees and disagrees with this person or that) instead of talking about the issue. But he covers the issue some and his idea is interesting in terms of human nature.

Michael

On 10/6/2022 at 11:23 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

AH,

Wait until you get into the concept of altruistic punishment. This is when a person punishes another and it costs the person to do so, what's more, the person gains nothing.

If you want to learn about this, there is a book that goes into it in depth: Comeuppance: Costly Signaling, Altruistic Punishment, and Other Biological Components of Fiction by William Flesch. (referral link)

It's hard to read, though. It's written in postmodern academic word salad style and the writer goes out of his way to be boring by talking about himself all the time (where he agrees and disagrees with this person or that) instead of talking about the issue. But he covers the issue some and his idea is interesting in terms of human nature.

Michael

Thanks