WHO - Pandemic Powers May meeting 2022 - contra U.S. Sovereignty and Individual Rights of all Americans under the Constitution

Could anyone more knowledgeable than me please tell me what you know about the WHO meeting in May and the Biden Administration's position on the powers of foreign bureaucrats? 

Also, has the Federal Government's signing or participation in any international agreement, ever been challenged under the constitution, insofar as Govt cannot  (er should not) directly trample individual rights, it also cannot (er should not) delegate that trampling (or promise to uphold or aid in that trampling) to foreign or global parties.

OK so I found this, we can start the discussion with it:

Green-Check-512x512-1.png?fit=240%2C240&
WIREAMERICA.ORG

By Peter Breggin, MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, May 7, 2022 | Original Breggin.com article here First read this. Stop the World Health Organization Link to World Council for Health.The WHO is making …

SL,

Sure, why not?

Here are four previous posts about this from a different thread.

It's good to have this discussion separate.

On 5/8/2022 at 2:04 PM, ThatGuy said:

COVID-mania may be waning, but meanwhile, this is out there, flying under the radar...(because the Deep State can't have U.S. citizens deciding on their own health choices, now, can they?)

"Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO"

quote:

On May 22-28, 2022, ultimate control over America’s healthcare system, and hence its national sovereignty, will be delivered for a vote to the World Health Organization’s governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA).

This threat is contained in new amendments to WHO’s International Health Regulations, proposed by the Biden administration, that are scheduled as “Provisional agenda item 16.2” at the upcoming conference on May 22-28, 2022.1

These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.  

If passed, the Biden Administration’s proposed amendments will, by their very existence and their intention, drastically compromise the independence and the sovereignty of the United States. The same threat looms over all the U.N.’s 193 member nations, all of whom belong to WHO and represent 99.44% of the world population.2

These regulations are a “binding instrument of international law entered into force on 15 June 2007.”3 U.N. members states can be required by law to obey or acquiesce to them.

unquote

read more here:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
2NDSMARTESTGUYINTHEWORLD.SUBSTACK.COM

by Peter Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear...

And...

On 5/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Brant Gaede said:

There's no real threat. You can only pretend to give up sovereignty. Take it back at will. And the SC will block it regardless.

--Brant

And...

On 5/13/2022 at 3:25 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In this particular case, the issue is a lot sneakier than a simple action.

In short, America is already part of a treaty. What's at issue is altering some provisions of that treaty.

Nothing needs to be passed in Congress. The treaty has already been passed and signed.

These changes to the treaty are not even voted on in Congress. They are voted on at WHO.

The fact that Biden's administration is proposing the changes makes it look like the USA in on board with the substance, which is to give WHO’s Director-General the sole power to decide what medical emergencies are and what each country has to do about them. the definition of a medical emergency is at the sole discretion of WHO’s Director-General. he could even declare gun violence a medical emergency.

That might not be binding on USA law, but it sure could turn into a pain in the ass real quick since noncompliance comes with UN sanctions, including sanctions from the world's financial centers.

A lot of people are fighting this right now and, hopefully, they will be successful, but the best solution of all will happen once Trump is back in power. And that solution is? heh. The USA will withdraw from WHO for once and for all.

The current danger is this idiot Tedros, after being able to exercise his new powers, proclaims a medical emergency of some sort and demands that people can't come out into public (like, say, to vote). Something like that. Then the Biden people will immediately declare a state of emergency based on that, and act on that state of emergency as they steal whatever elections they can get away with.

It's a real long-shot, but it's also real. Still, I doubt this will happen. Instead, I see more irritating messes--with fall-out all over the place--to clean up.

At any rate, they've set it up so that these treaty changes and new WHO Director-General powers will not have to go through the normal process and time periods to get passed and become implemented. Surprise, surprise, if passed, Tedros can start declaring his medical emergencies and decreeing lockdowns before the midterms in November.

What a coincidence, huh?

We can expect to see a whole lot of news about this.

The Bannon people are hammering this relentlessly.

Especially Frank Gaffney over at Present Danger China and Stop Vax Passports. At this last, they have a webinar that is seen by people who mobilize large numbers of people to do petitions, cause stinks in the press, keep the phone lines of the government ringing at all levels, and so on:

WEBINAR: Stop the Sellout of US Sovereignty to the WHO

iJQhe.qR4e-small-WEBINAR-Stop-the-Sellou
RUMBLE.COM

A Stop Vax Passports Task Force Webinar: Stop the Sellout of US Sovereignty to the WHO It is appalling that the Biden administration has actually initiated the greatest voluntary surrender of our nati

Michele Bachmann is involved in this particular webinar and effort.

I know about all this because they discuss it a lot on Steve Bannon's War Room (Rumble link here). And I am an avid viewer of all things Bannon right now. 

Michael

• Thanks 1

Don’t mean to be a conspiracy theorist, but it seems an awful coincidence all of a sudden child-targeting hepatitis and monkey pox are spreading around the world… or we are being led to believe such is beginning to happen.  Whether it’s WEF types or eco bio terrorists engaging in biological terror or just media engaging in fear mongering… it seems awfully suspicious 6 mo. prior to midterms as it is.

I really think these Marxist Globalist idiots will not stop until the next “Reign of Terror” plays itself out… all across the world.  I hate to say it but we might need it…

EDIT: 

or at least be prepared to show them that that is what they are asking for if they think they can enslave us all.

Steve Bannon just did an interview with Jeffrey Tucker, famous libertarian. I never paid much attention to Jeffrey before, I always thought he was one of those Lew Rockwell dudes and we all know, the drift may be good over there, but quality is all over the place. But Jeffrey has been featured by Steve several times and I like what I have seen each time.

Steve quipped that he was radicalizing Jeffrey and Jeffrey did not flinch. Instead, he preened. :) So I actually think it is happening. Imagine a classical libertarian Trump supporter. :) (I don't know if Jeffrey is fully there yet, but man is he on the way.)

As soon as the video is available, I will put it up.

Meanwhile, here is the article over at Brownstone by David Bell on this WHO mess they discussed.

A Primer on the WHO, the Treaty, and its Plans for Pandemic Preparedness

shutterstock_1445623637-800x469.jpg
BROWNSTONE.ORG

These proposed rules and structures, if adopted, would fundamentally change international public health, moving the center of gravity from common endemic diseases to relatively rare outbreaks of new...

Steve has put his staff to pump this article out all over his vast network.

I suggest you read it, too. However, this is a core information article. it is not a call to arms like article.

This means, get a cup of coffee and set aside 20 minutes or so for a sponge-like brain activity. It ain't sexy, but just do it. You will be glad you did.

After this article, you will no longer have doubts about what the WHO is, who funds it, what can and cannot be done with its treaties and so on. And you will understand why it is super-important to nip it in the bud right now.

Also, there is a stellar list of sources at the end if you want to continue looking into it.

Since this will be going out all over the place, there will be plenty of blowback from the media. During this chaos, the calls to arms will appear and we will be off and running.

It may not look like it since this kind of crap keeps coming up, but we are winning. 

I keep hearing ideas in the MAGA world about busting up, not only Big Tech, but Big Pharma. 

Since I know how intelligent Trump is, I have no doubt, once back in power, he will unleash the free-market mechanism that will take them all down. He will eliminate their liability protections. Once that happens, they will have to compete just like everyone else. And get sued in one class action suit after another.

Michael

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 11:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It may not look like it since this kind of crap keeps coming up, but we are winning. 

In terms of the changes to regulations at WHO, the voting is supposed to be right this very minute. And I just heard that this morning, they took off the table 12 of the 13 amendments because they could not reach consensus. 

MAGA did that.

:)

They're going to try other stuff, sneaky and deadly as usual, but that particular one flopped a big-ass belly-flop in front of the entire world.

Once again, MAGA did that.

:) 

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Multiple videos on Youtube about the amendments to the WHO "agreement", recently there was debate in the UK government... although there is some we are not getting much coverage or discussion (not even by politicians) on this side of the pond...

Do nations and individuals just not care about sovereignty and freedom from central tyranny?  The vote is next May I think.  IS this going to be avoided before Trump gets in?  What about the rest of the west?

John Campbell had a recent video on this. I think in the video he explained that those amendments or articles that were taken off the table are going back in, in a 'worser' version, worse in the sense of national loss of sovereignty, the betters taking  more power to do the better things to the herd(s).

1 hour ago, tmj said:

John Campbell had a recent video on this. I think in the video he explained that those amendments or articles that were taken off the table are going back in, in a 'worser' version, worse in the sense of national loss of sovereignty, the betters taking  more power to do the better things to the herd(s).

Grr....