Amber and Johnny were Lovers...

Amber and Johnny were Lovers...

I have stayed out of the hostilities between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. But the situation is so weird right now--Hollyweird kind of weird, I have to say something.

The timeline from the article below gives a very quick overview of what this whole thing is about. I'm glad I found this because it cleared up a few points for me, too.

A summary of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s relationship and abuse allegations

depp-heard-kb-2x1-220429-2d6539.jpg
WWW.TODAY.COM

Depp and Heard’s yearlong marriage is at the center of a defamation trial.

Here are the sub-headlines of each section of the article. They give a surprisingly good overview just by themselves. I changed a couple of things to make it an easy read (switching the order of year and month and so on), but I did not change anything substantive.

2009: Heard and Depp meet (on the set of “The Rum Diaries”)
2012: Depp and Heard begin dating
2014: Depp and Heard get engaged
2015: Depp and Heard get married
2016: Heard files for divorce 
2016: The divorce is settled
2018 (June): Depp sues a British tabloid for libel
2018 (December): Heard publishes an op-ed in the Washington Post
2019: Depp sues Heard for defamation
2020: The lawsuit against the Sun begins
2020: Depp loses his role in the ‘Fantastic Beasts’ franchise
2021: Depp’s appeal for libel case is denied
2022: The defamation trial begins in Fairfax, Virginia
2022: Details about their marriage emerge via courtroom testimony

And this is where we are right now.

Gossiping about the details of their marriage.

But, man, is it weird. Johnny is coming across in the videos as a total wimp. Since he is an A list actor, that might be a chosen image. He's the one suing her, so there must be a reason. It's probably something to do with the free ride she got on the MeToo train.

But Amber Heard? Oh my God. She is a total nutjob. Oh, there's the normal stuff rich couples who use a lot of drugs go through, trashing hotel rooms and so on, but this lady pooped in his bed on purpose. It's coming out that she has a massive controlling personality disorder. Different words are being used, psychopath is one of the most popular. She finally took the stand and that is becoming clear.

In addition, here are two really weird items from her testimony.

1. It looks like Amber Heard has been using movie scenes for her court testimony.

There is a whole cottage industry cropping up on Twitter showing the scenes and lines she is using in her testimony. And there are fact-checkers keeping it real. But even they are showing just how much she is cribbing from the films.

2. She just snorted cocaine on the stand, right in front of the judge and everyone.

There's another name sometimes used for women out of control like this lady is: trainwreck.

:) 

I want to find an angle to tie all this into Rand or Objectivism, but I'm struggling in this case. Hollywood was Rand's old stomping ground, but that is a really lame angle.

So until I find one, just enjoy the gossip. It's so far out there, it scratches the itch all by itself.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is a whole cottage industry cropping up on Twitter showing the scenes and lines she is using in her testimony.

Here's an article that gives a few videos of her testimony followed by the corresponding movie scene.

amberheardtestify1.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Viewers took to social media to point out that several of Amber Heard's statements during her testimony in the Johnny Depp defamation trial...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 10:04 PM, algernonsidney said:

Amber is a big fan of Ayn Rand. Based on other experiences with women who like Rand, this does not surprise me at all.

Chris,

Your remark kept coming to mind unbidden, so I thought it through. Here's what I came up with.

1. There is no connection between Ayn Rand and what Amber Heard is going through with Johnny Depp. They are airing their drug-and-alcohol-fueled Hollyweird bickering as a couple to the whole world. I can't imagine Rand in any kind of situation comparable to what Amber is doing and/or going through.

Hell, even Rand's affair with Nathaniel Branden was top secret for years. The idea of airing dirty laundry like that is almost at the level of spiritual death for Rand. Think of her short story, "The Husband I Bought," or Dagny falling to pieces after she admitted her affair with Hank on the radio.

2. Rand's heroic women and men were high-end achievers. Amber was not building skyscrapers, running a railroad, changing the technological world. She was not even putting on a brilliant soul-elevating acting performance. She was just checked out of reality and faking things as the stories unfolded and piled up.

3. There is a special martyrdom resonance that just won't leave me alone. I see a lot of people do the victimization thing using Rand. This usually takes the form of a martyr story. ("Don't let the bastards get to you," and so on.) The person is heroically sacrificing himself or herself for a moral high ground. From what I have seen with Amber's proceedings with Johnny Depp and all that cruddy MeToo stuff, I don't seen any moral high-ground anywhere with either of them.

So while I am glad she likes Ayn Rand, I get the impression she still has a lot to learn to implement the lessons from Rand's life and writings. I just don't see any correspondence, much less causality, with her current situation.

Michael

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the dark night of the soul passed, the climax happened and Amber got screwed for screwing Johnny and others. (Johnny is no paragon of rationality, but he still won. So he has that going for him.)

BREAKING: Jury Returns Verdict in Favor of Johnny Depp in Amber Heard Defamation Trial

1-951.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The jury has returned a verdict in favor of Johnny Depp in his $50 million defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard. The jury ruled that Heard defamed Depp with malicious intent in a 2018 Washington...

I think the predator class was watching this closely to see if Amber could find new techniques of controlling the narrative.

But she blew it. So I doubt she will have many in the predator class standing up for her. Maybe a rich dude or other who wants her as a girlfriend for the notoriety.

And there's this:

Amber Heard’s Legal Team Says She Cannot Pay Settlement To Johnny Depp And Plans To File An Appeal

HeardAttorney.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

It is no surprise that Amber Heard is claiming inability to pay her settlement to Johnny Depp and plans to file an appeal

So she may redeem herself on narrative control, but it's a longshot.

Meanwhile, her problems are just beginning.

Robert Barnes retweet the following:

Sequels anyone?

Amber and Johnny 2, the Return of the Meany-People

Michael

Interesting discussion by Tim Pool and guests on this trial.

l-aab_u1CJs_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Guest: Jobob jobob.me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSfk1_lDIUM3s9G2nFlxiQw Sign Up For Exclusive Episodes At https://timcast.com/ Merch -...

They basically said this was a hard blow against the MeToo movement, but America is in a caste system now. A normal schlub would not have gotten the win and MeToo would have won.

Maybe...

Rich people have privileges.

So suddenly that's news? It's kinda true all over the world.

Rich people sometimes get removed from their perches and trashed to death, but that's far more rare than them getting privileged considerations.

Michael

On 5/25/2022 at 7:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Chris,

Your remark kept coming to mind unbidden, so I thought it through. Here's what I came up with.

1. There is no connection between Ayn Rand and what Amber Heard is going through with Johnny Depp. They are airing their drug-and-alcohol-fueled Hollyweird bickering as a couple to the whole world. I can't imagine Rand in any kind of situation comparable to what Amber is doing and/or going through.

Hell, even Rand's affair with Nathaniel Branden was top secret for years. The idea of airing dirty laundry like that is almost at the level of spiritual death for Rand. Think of her short story, "The Husband I Bought," or Dagny falling to pieces after she admitted her affair with Hank on the radio.

2. Rand's heroic women and men were high-end achievers. Amber was not building skyscrapers, running a railroad, changing the technological world. She was not even putting on a brilliant soul-elevating acting performance. She was just checked out of reality and faking things as the stories unfolded and piled up.

3. There is a special martyrdom resonance that just won't leave me alone. I see a lot of people do the victimization thing using Rand. This usually takes the form of a martyr story. ("Don't let the bastards get to you," and so on.) The person is heroically sacrificing himself or herself for a moral high ground. From what I have seen with Amber's proceedings with Johnny Depp and all that cruddy MeToo stuff, I don't seen any moral high-ground anywhere with either of them.

So while I am glad she likes Ayn Rand, I get the impression she still has a lot to learn to implement the lessons from Rand's life and writings. I just don't see any correspondence, much less causality, with her current situation.

Michael

I would call Amber a high-end achiever. She quit school to become an actress. She made it work. I have heard that only about 3% of actors make a living, and that is just making a living. Amber has not only made a living--she got famous. I have gotten this same impression of many women who like Rand--give them a job, and they will likely do the job very well.

I don't know Amber's financial situation. I do suspect that she has set herself up for life though.

Love, marriage, and romance are completely different. Combine all this with the toxicity of modern feminism. Many who like Rand also exhibit some of the worst attitudes of the modern feminists. This is an extremely emotional topic for me. After meeting women at the seminars back in 1995 and 1996, I was never able to look at women the same way again. It also took my years to figure out why. That was my red pill.

5 hours ago, algernonsidney said:

I would call Amber a high-end achiever. She quit school to become an actress. She made it work. I have heard that only about 3% of actors make a living, and that is just making a living. Amber has not only made a living--she got famous. I have gotten this same impression of many women who like Rand--give them a job, and they will likely do the job very well.

I don't know Amber's financial situation. I do suspect that she has set herself up for life though.

Love, marriage, and romance are completely different. Combine all this with the toxicity of modern feminism. Many who like Rand also exhibit some of the worst attitudes of the modern feminists. This is an extremely emotional topic for me. After meeting women at the seminars back in 1995 and 1996, I was never able to look at women the same way again. It also took my years to figure out why. That was my red pill.

To paraphrase Aristotle, a successful actress in Hollyweird does not a Randian hero make.

1 hour ago, algernonsidney said:

This is an extremely emotional topic for me.

Chris,

I imagine it is.

I read while skimming on Facebook that you know Amber, or you know someone who knows her, or sumpin'. :) 

So, obviously, you feel loyalty.

But here's a question. Is that loyalty reciprocated, are you even on the radar with Amber, or is it a story you tell yourself? A fantasy you want to live?

Here's the other side of that coin from my own lived experience. 

I had a glamorous girlfriend once. Not anywhere near Amber's success, but somewhat famous in Brazil for a time (although she was American). We lived together for almost one year. From what I saw and read of the Johnny-Amber trial, Amber reminded me of her. My ex was an ex-Playboy bunny when we got together. In fact, even recently, I looked one day and, lo and behold, she was one of Bill Cosby's accusers (and, by the way, she did not age well). 

Life with her was at the edges. Drugs and alcohol, of course. Lots of 'em. Constant parties, too. But, emotionally, there were only extremes. Lots of heaven and lots of hell. She also battered me, really nasty wallops and constant threats, until one day I exploded and gave her a black eye right back. Even then, the scar on my forehead (which required about 6 stiches at the time) came from that night. And that gash came before I hit her. (She never hit me again, though.)

In one of the early sessions where she exploded on me, she took a motorcycle, a neighbor's motorcycle, in the parking area of the building we lived in, literally picked it off the ground and tried to throw it on top of me. This was right after she threw her high-heels at me and everything she could get her hands on. There was shit all over the garage. :) 

After an explosion, after she cooled off, generally after a few hours when we had gone in separate directions, she would almost always fall to the ground, wrap her arms around my ankles, cry her heart out and beg me not to leave her. Then I would end up taking out that big fat lollipop labeled sucker and start slurping. :) 

What a fucking trainwreck. And I'm not just talking about her.

We had good times, though. She like to live in her fantasies much the same way Amber does. One day when we were dancing, I spun her around in a perfect Fred Astair-like moment (although I'm far, far, far from Fred Astair). As she was coming back to me on a cloud, I pretended to slap her in an exaggerated, playful manner. I said, "Bayaamm." She burst out laughing and must have busted a gut for a solid half-hour. She was deep into her fantasy while dancing and my horsing around knocked her completely out of it. All she could do was laugh. And then she couldn't stop.

Most of the time, though, I didn't know whether I was coming or going. Life was a daze and all I remember was bliss or agony punctuated with stretches of insanity. There was no middle.

Sometimes she would hide my glasses from me (I'm badly nearsighted) and I would spend the day in a blur. She was always doing shit like that. But the love-making was out of this world great. High. Low. High. Low. High. Low. My nerves were shot.

I don't know if I would do it all over if I could. Maybe not. What's better? Not knowing and always wondering about a woman like her for me, but not having had my soul stretched to the limits on a rack run by sadists, or having lived through all that and survived? If suffering provides wisdom, I sure as hell am wise. Except I don't feel wise when I think about her.

This is why I am not as sympathetic to Amber as I could be. Johnny doesn't look like any paragon of rationality I ever saw. :) But what I see in Amber is way too close to what I lived to feel much empathy for her. And the Ayn Rand part doesn't even register on my radar.

In Amber's defense, I suppose you have to be part crazy to go for the big time when young. My ex (who was going for a pop singer career) was not the only crazy bitch I ever met in show biz. In fact, there are oodles of 'em.

Here's a tip if you ever want one. Don't worry about feminism, MeToo and all that crap. Go into producing. Then hone in on one to your liking and devote most of your producing to her. Tell her she is great and do things to show you mean it and off you will go.

Don't be surprised by what you find, though. The fantasy has nothing to do with the reality. Oh, you get the beauty and glamor and all those people envying you and the highs and all that. But you also get a dumpster full of insecurities and insanity just ready to be set on fire. One doesn't come without the other with crazy bitch pop entertainers. Maybe there are exceptions, but I've never seen one.

Michael

They just don't know when to stop, do they?

Brad Pitt accuses Angelina Jolie of wanting to 'harm' him by selling his vineyard to a Russian oligarch
Because of the high commercial value of the Château Miraval vineyard, estimated to be worth 164 million dollars, Pitt's legal team questioned the actions of Jolie

shutterstock_78237742.jpg?itok=nc47KI0q
ADNAMERICA.COM

Because of the high commercial value of the Château Miraval vineyard, estimated to be worth 164 million dollars, Pitt's legal team questioned the actions of Jolie

Brad in Court, the Sequel.

Michael

I watched some of the trial but simply lost interest. Depp needs to stop doing drugs. His brain is fried enough as it is; he can barely talk. Or was that supposed to be a symptom of his crippling shyness? Heard is difficult to believe, reminds me of deceptive, lying women I've known. And for such a pretty girl, what's with the weird makeup that looks like two big bruises on her cheeks? Was that supposed to remind the jury of a battered woman?

I watch The Behavioral Arts YT channel and he does a decent job indicating the subtler signs of deception in Heard's testimony. I'm glad the jury wasn't fooled, and hopefully her career as an abuse survivor is over. I'm sure she gave worse than she got.

8 hours ago, MisterSwig said:

Depp needs to stop doing drugs. His brain is fried enough as it is; he can barely talk. Or was that supposed to be a symptom of his crippling shyness? Heard is difficult to believe, reminds me of deceptive, lying women I've known. And for such a pretty girl, what's with the weird makeup that looks like two big bruises on her cheeks? Was that supposed to remind the jury of a battered woman?

Brilliant observation.

I watched a small portion of the trial and was immediately biased against Amber's credulity when a photo was put into evidence or shown to the audience. It was a photo of what looked like a mass of blond hair and I believe it was to buttress the idea that Johnny was violent and had 'pulled' it out of her head in an argument. Two things struck me when I viewed the photo, it looked like cut hair, from what I saw both ends of the pieces were straight like from shearing with scissors. But the thing that really caught my eye was that whomever took the picture included in the shot their hand pointing to the mass on the floor.

Taking a picture of an object to show evidence that the object exists is one thing , but motioning with your fingers to draw attention to the only object other than the floor in the frame ?? I decided in that instant , rightly or wrongly , that she was lying. And liars gonna lie so odds are she is lying about a lot.

On 6/7/2022 at 5:59 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Chris,

I imagine it is.

I read while skimming on Facebook that you know Amber, or you know someone who knows her, or sumpin'. :) 

So, obviously, you feel loyalty.

But here's a question. Is that loyalty reciprocated, are you even on the radar with Amber, or is it a story you tell yourself? A fantasy you want to live?

Here's the other side of that coin from my own lived experience. 

I had a glamorous girlfriend once. Not anywhere near Amber's success, but somewhat famous in Brazil for a time (although she was American). We lived together for almost one year. From what I saw and read of the Johnny-Amber trial, Amber reminded me of her. My ex was an ex-Playboy bunny when we got together. In fact, even recently, I looked one day and, lo and behold, she was one of Bill Cosby's accusers (and, by the way, she did not age well). 

Life with her was at the edges. Drugs and alcohol, of course. Lots of 'em. Constant parties, too. But, emotionally, there were only extremes. Lots of heaven and lots of hell. She also battered me, really nasty wallops and constant threats, until one day I exploded and gave her a black eye right back. Even then, the scar on my forehead (which required about 6 stiches at the time) came from that night. And that gash came before I hit her. (She never hit me again, though.)

In one of the early sessions where she exploded on me, she took a motorcycle, a neighbor's motorcycle, in the parking area of the building we lived in, literally picked it off the ground and tried to throw it on top of me. This was right after she threw her high-heels at me and everything she could get her hands on. There was shit all over the garage. :) 

After an explosion, after she cooled off, generally after a few hours when we had gone in separate directions, she would almost always fall to the ground, wrap her arms around my ankles, cry her heart out and beg me not to leave her. Then I would end up taking out that big fat lollipop labeled sucker and start slurping. :) 

What a fucking trainwreck. And I'm not just talking about her.

We had good times, though. She like to live in her fantasies much the same way Amber does. One day when we were dancing, I spun her around in a perfect Fred Astair-like moment (although I'm far, far, far from Fred Astair). As she was coming back to me on a cloud, I pretended to slap her in an exaggerated, playful manner. I said, "Bayaamm." She burst out laughing and must have busted a gut for a solid half-hour. She was deep into her fantasy while dancing and my horsing around knocked her completely out of it. All she could do was laugh. And then she couldn't stop.

Most of the time, though, I didn't know whether I was coming or going. Life was a daze and all I remember was bliss or agony punctuated with stretches of insanity. There was no middle.

Sometimes she would hide my glasses from me (I'm badly nearsighted) and I would spend the day in a blur. She was always doing shit like that. But the love-making was out of this world great. High. Low. High. Low. High. Low. My nerves were shot.

I don't know if I would do it all over if I could. Maybe not. What's better? Not knowing and always wondering about a woman like her for me, but not having had my soul stretched to the limits on a rack run by sadists, or having lived through all that and survived? If suffering provides wisdom, I sure as hell am wise. Except I don't feel wise when I think about her.

This is why I am not as sympathetic to Amber as I could be. Johnny doesn't look like any paragon of rationality I ever saw. :) But what I see in Amber is way too close to what I lived to feel much empathy for her. And the Ayn Rand part doesn't even register on my radar.

In Amber's defense, I suppose you have to be part crazy to go for the big time when young. My ex (who was going for a pop singer career) was not the only crazy bitch I ever met in show biz. In fact, there are oodles of 'em.

Here's a tip if you ever want one. Don't worry about feminism, MeToo and all that crap. Go into producing. Then hone in on one to your liking and devote most of your producing to her. Tell her she is great and do things to show you mean it and off you will go.

Don't be surprised by what you find, though. The fantasy has nothing to do with the reality. Oh, you get the beauty and glamor and all those people envying you and the highs and all that. But you also get a dumpster full of insecurities and insanity just ready to be set on fire. One doesn't come without the other with crazy bitch pop entertainers. Maybe there are exceptions, but I've never seen one.

Michael

The topic is emotional because of my experiences at the seminars in 1995 and 1996 and the events in between. What I've seen in the Objectivist movement is consistent with Amber's behavior. For one, most Objectivist women are always looking to trade up. So, they will dump a guy who makes a million dollars a year for a guy who makes two million dollars. It doesn't matter if they have had kids. Of course, couples with kids are already rare enough.

Add this narcissism to the feminist narrative. Feminism holds that men have no purpose other than to rape women and throw women down the stairs. Men are not protectors, providers, partners, or anything worthwhile. Of course, Objectivist women still get horny now and then, so they still need a guy to fulfill that. So, a man serves as an occasional sex toy. Objectivist women will also use men for other things, like money and status. I suspect Amber was trying to use Johnny to gain status in Hollywood.

Considering all this, I'm kind of shocked that I've never met any Objectivist lesbians. That would be much more consistent with their narcissism and their misandry.

Isn’t it public knowledge she has had at least one homosexual relationship? I imagine that figures into jealousy Depp may have had in regards to a lot of her relationships, hard when you have to ‘worry’ about , well everybody lol.