Elon Musk and Twitter

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I am a big fan of what Elon Musk is doing right now, but I also temper that enthusiasm with words from the "Elon, hell no!" people like those below.

0d2d7166c6fa395898be1b40141b6f83.webp
ODYSEE.COM

Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance hosts journalists/researchers Whitney...

James Corbett did a great job as Johnny YouTuber defending Elon as a foil to the other four.

Their biggest gripe is that Elon is a statist in his endeavors, meaning, he receives government money by the boatloads, so he has to be doing the bidding of the governments to some extent.

They fear that he is a Trojan Horse sent to garner trust and pacify the masses with illusions of free speech as the authoritarian machines work behind the scenes to tighten up their controls.

So which is it? Pro-Elon or anti-Elon?

I say do both.

I'll take it when Elon releases the backstage monkey-shines and lets censored people back on Twitter. And I will applaud. I'll be pro-Elon.

I'm also keeping an eye on what these people are saying. And if their fears and concerns start becoming reality, I'll do my own part to defend freedom. I'll be anti-Elon.

I believe intelligent people can do both if they anchor to freedom, to principle, and not to a person.

:) 

Michael

Exhibit A: Bosch Fawstin supposed ly has, or just had, a 12-hour suspension for his Mohammed cartoons , and is appealing publicly to Musk over it to clarify his stance on free speech...

There has been a lull at Twitter as the quicksand of the Deep State and woke culture tried to suck it back down into the muck.

Also, the Twitter Files have stopped for now. 

But I have seen a lot of posts from Elon all of a sudden like the following.

From what I know about entrepreneurs, Elon did some things backstage--probably due to feedback from advertisers, the government and so on--to see the results. And, if he operated like he normally does, he probably got a bundle doing this testing.

Now that he has seen the results, though, he has data to work with and will make changes. I expect these changes to go in the right direction.

This seems to be his MO at his other companies and I am seeing this pattern now at Twitter.

1. Elon makes a deal with the devil.
2. He gets the money.
3. He institutes the party agenda along with his stuff.
4. He gets awful results from the agenda and good results from his own stuff.
5. He measures the results with objective "engineering" criteria.
6. He then presents it all to his benefactors and says he cannot operate that way.
7. He improves the processes in the right direction.

By the time outrage from the "devil's minions" ramps up and kicks in, he is already making deals with other devils. 

I have no doubt there are parties, payoffs, politicking and God knows what else along the way, but at least the above pattern is discernible.

Another cycle should start before too long with another Twitter Files dump. And how do these dumps fit in with the pattern above? They are part of Elon's "own stuff."

Michael

New Twitter Files dump.

Here is the Thread Reader version.

1619029772977455105.jpg
THREADREADERAPP.COM

@mtaibbi: 1.THREAD: Twitter Files #15 MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD 2.“I think we need to just call this out on the bullshit it is.” 3.“Falsely accuses a bunch of...

Michael

On 12/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, ThatGuy said:

There's a scene from STAR TREK that captures my mood..."Space Seed", featuring the original appearance of Khan Noonien Singh: at a dinner in his "honor", Kirk and Spock are trying to tease out Khan's true origin via "small talk"...Khan sees right through it. When Kirk says:
"You have a tendency to express ideas in military terms, Mr. Khan.... This is a social occasion."
 Khan replies:
"It has been said that 'social occasions' are only warfare concealed. Many prefer it more honest, more -- open."

Captain Kirk sounds happy.

William Shatner and Elizabeth Martin reconcile three years after divorce. Story by BANG Showbiz • Yesterday 4:00 AM William Shatner and Elizabeth Martin have reconciled. Almost three years after the 91-year-old 'Star Trek' actor and his 64-year-old spouse divorced, William and Elizabeth have decided to give their relationship another go. Speaking to The Mirror, Shatner said: "'My wife… she is the zest of life. She brings the flavor."

When asked what spice she could be compared to, William quipped "Mustard?" while Elizabeth said "Cinnamon". The couple made their first official outing as a couple since their reconciliation at the Living Legends of Aviation Awards in Beverly Hills.

I'm really late on this one, but the following post is the easier reading version of Taibbi's thread above.

Before I get into it, it looks like the need to do this is coming to an end.

Elon is also going to start sharing revenue on Twitter for those who pay the $8 a month, receive the blue thingie and write content that others view.

He's going after the content creators big time with this. Many will migrate to Twitter if they can get paid just to get away from the woke-ass censorship.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Now the easier reading version.

As an aside, I spent long hours learning how to code Autohotkey with Irfanview so I could do this faster, then just now discovered I forgot my own friggin' shortcuts. LOL... :) I had to review it all just to remember...

Anywho, I figured it out, so enjoy.

1. THREAD: Twitter Files #15
MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD 

2. “I think we need to just call this out on the bullshit it is.”

image.png

3. “Falsely accuses a bunch of legitimate right-leaning accounts of being Russian bots.”

image.png

4. “Virtually any conclusion drawn from it will take conversations in conservative circles on Twitter and accuse them of being Russian.”

image.png

5. These are quotes by Twitter executives about Hamilton 68, a digital “dashboard” that claimed to track Russian influence and was the source of hundreds if not thousands of mainstream print and TV news stories in the Trump years.

image.png

6. The “dashboard” was headed by former FBI counterintelligence official (and current MSNBC contributor) Clint Watts, and funded by a neoliberal think tank, the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD).

image.png

7. The ASD advisory council includes neoconservative writer Bill Kristol, former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, ex-Hillary for America chief John Podesta, and former heads or deputy heads of the CIA, NSA, and the Department of Homeland Security.

image.png

image.png

8. News outlets for years cited Watts and Hamilton 68 when claiming Russian bots were “amplifying” an endless parade of social media causes – against strikes in Syria, in support of Fox host Laura Ingraham, the campaigns of both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

9. Hamilton 68 was the source for stories claiming Russian bots pushed terms like “deep state” or hashtags like #FireMcMaster#SchumerShutdown#WalkAway#ReleaseTheMemo#AlabamaSenateRace, and #ParklandShooting, among many others.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

10. The secret ingredient to Hamilton 68’s analytical method? A list: “Our analysis has linked 600 Twitter accounts to Russian influence activities online,” was how the site put it at launch.

image.png

11. Hamilton 68 never released the list, claiming "the Russians will simply shut [the accounts] down." All those reporters and TV personalities making claims about “Russian bots” never really knew what they were describing.

image.png

12. Twitter executives were in a unique position to recreate Hamilton’s list, reverse-engineering it from the site’s requests for Twitter data.

Concerned about the deluge of Hamilton-based news stories, they did so – and what they found shocked them.

image.png

13. “These accounts,” they concluded, “are neither strongly Russian nor strongly bots.”

“No evidence to support the statement that the dashboard is a finger on the pulse of Russian information ops.”

“Hardly illuminating a massive influence operation.”

image.png

image.png

image.png

14. In layman’s terms, the Hamilton 68 barely had any Russians. In fact, apart from a few RT accounts, it’s mostly full of ordinary Americans, Canadians, and British. 

15. It was a scam. Instead of tracking how “Russia” influenced American attitudes, Hamilton 68 simply collected a handful of mostly real, mostly American accounts, and described their organic conversations as Russian scheming.

16. Twitter immediately recognized these Hamilton-driven news stories posed a major ethical problem, potentially implicating them.

“Real people need to know they’ve been unilaterally labeled Russian stooges without evidence or recourse,” Roth wrote.

image.png

17. Some Twitter execs badly wanted to out Hamilton 68. After Russians were blamed for hyping the #ParklandShooting hashtag, one wrote:

“Why can’t we say we’ve investigated… and citing Hamilton 68 is being wrong, irresponsible, and biased?”

image.png

18. Yoel Roth wanted a confrontation. “My recommendation at this stage is an ultimatum: you release the list or we do,” he wrote.

However, there were internal concerns about taking on the politically connected Alliance for Securing Democracy.

image.png

19. “We have to be careful in how much we push back on ASD publicly,” said future White House and NSC spokesperson Emily Horne.

image.png

20. “I also have been very frustrated in not calling out Hamilton 68 more publicly, but understand we have to play a longer game here,” wrote Carlos Monje, the future senior advisor to Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

image.png

21. So the “legitimate people,” as one Twitter exec called them, never found out they’d been used as fodder for mountains of news stories about “Russian influence.” Because the #TwitterFiles contain the list, they’ve begun finding out. 

22. “I’m shocked,” says Sonia Monsour, who as a child lived through civil war in Lebanon. “Supposedly in a free world, we are being watched at many levels, by what we say online.” 

23. “I’ve written a book about the U.S. Constitution,” says Chicago-based lawyer Dave Shestokas. “How I made a list like this is incredible to me.”

image.png

24. “When I was growing up, my father told me about the McCarthyite blacklist,” says Oregon native Jacob Levich. “As a child it would never have occurred to me that this would come back, in force and broadly, in a way… designed to undermine rights we hold dear.” 

25. Even Twitter execs were stunned to read who was on the list. Wrote policy chief Nick Pickles about British comic @Holbornlolz: “A wind-up merchant… I follow him and wouldn’t say he’s pro-Russian… I can’t even remember him tweeting about Russia.”

image.png

image.png

26. I’m listed as a foreign bot?” said conservative media figure Dennis Michael Lynch. “As a proud taxpaying citizen, charitable family man, and honest son of a U.S. Marine, I deserve better. We all do!”

image.png

27. Consortium editor Joe Lauria too was angered to find he was on the list, which targeted voices across the spectrum: “Organizations like Hamilton 68 are in business to enforce an official narrative, which means excising inconvenient facts, which they call ‘misinformation.’”

image.png

28. What makes this an important story is the sheer scale of the news footprint left by Hamilton 68’s digital McCarthyism. The quantity of headlines and TV segments dwarfs the impact of individual fabulists like Jayson Blair or Stephen Glass.

image.png

29. Hamilton 68 was used as a source to assert Russian influence in an astonishing array of news stories: support for Brett Kavanaugh or the Devin Nunes memo, the Parkland shooting, manipulation of black voters, “attacks” on the Mueller investigation…

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

30. These stories raised fears in the population, and most insidious of all, were used to smear people like Tulsi Gabbard as foreign “assets,” and drum up sympathy for political causes like Joe Biden’s campaign by describing critics as Russian-aligned.

image.png

image.png

31. Incredibly, and ironically, these stories were also frequently used as evidence of the spread of “fake news” on sites like Twitter:

image.png

32. It was a lie. The illusion of Russian support was created by tracking people like Joe Lauria, Sonia Monsour, and Dave Shestokas. Virtually every major American news organization cited these fake tales— even fact-checking sites like Snopes and Politifact.

image.png

image.png

33. Twitter didn’t have the guts to out Hamilton 68 publicly but did try to speak to reporters off the record. “Reporters are chafing,” said Horne. “It’s like shouting into a void.”

image.png

image.png

34. Roth was offended by the idea that tweets on certain themes suggested subversion. “Can we talk about how incredibly condescending…? If you talk about these themes, you must have been duped by Russian propaganda.”

image.png

35. Again, even Roth, like most Twitter execs an ardent Democratic partisan, saw that the Hamilton scheme would lead people “to assert that any right-leaning content is propagated by Russian bots.”

image.png

36. At least two other research institutions that used similar methodologies – and were cited as sources in news stories – were also criticized in Twitter email correspondence.

37. MSNBC, Watts, the Washington Post, Politico, Mother Jones (which did at least 14 Hamilton 68 stories), the Alliance for Securing Democracy, and the offices of politicians like Dianne Feinstein all refused comment, unless this counts:

image.png

38. This was an academic scandal as well, as Harvard, Princeton, Temple, NYU, GWU, and other universities promoted Hamilton 68 as a source:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

39. Perhaps most embarrassingly, elected officials promoted the site, and invited Hamilton “experts” to testify. Dianne Feinstein, James Lankford, Richard Blumenthal, Adam Schiff, and Mark Warner were among the offenders.

image.png

image.png

40. The mix of digital McCarthyism and fraud did great damage to American politics and culture. News outlets that don't disavow these stories, or still pay Hamilton vets as analysts, shouldn't be trusted. Every subscriber to those outlets to write to editors about the issue. 

41. For more from the #TwitterFiles, follow @bariweiss@lhfang@ShellenbergerMD@TheFP, and others. Twitter had no input into this story. Searches were conducted by a third party, so material may have been left out. 

42. For more on this story, read the detailed new story at racket.news

And a special thanks to @0rf for putting together video for this segment - much more to come. 

END QUOTE

I guess I got late on this one because "Hamilton 68" didn't sound sexy. Oh, I remembered the news back then that a think-tank-like organization with the name Hamilton 68 had formed to monitor Russian influence online and in the press, but that was amidst a huge amount of noise. So I didn't pay it much mind.

But I also remember something about a dashboard and a scandal around that. Now, thanks to this Twitter File dump, I know what it was all about. And it's about as ugly as it gets.

So, in addition to the information in the thread, here are some extra thoughts because I believe many of you are like me in this regard. The name Hamilton 68 makes you yawn. :) 

But I want to be process-oriented, not names and facts-oriented. I want to focus on "what does it mean?,"  not just "what is it in detail"?

1. The first point is that people in power do not ever want to give that power up. If you look at who belonged in different roles at Hamilton 68, you will see a line-up of top Deep State people from several different walks, including Clinton people, Obama people, that silly Lincoln Project group of RINOs, intelligence people and others, many with huge public exposure. The sheer number of celebrities imparted a kind of credibility to Hamilton 68.

2. On the operation side, the Hamilton 68 people put up an online dashboard featuring data, propaganda and lies disguised as news and trends and things like that. The purpose was to be a source for journalists about the Russian influence in the US. They claimed that they analyzed two main forms of content, Twitter accounts from media known to have a tie to Russia, and content posted by Bots and Trolls (mostly controlled by Russia).

The problem was the list of 600 accounts they claimed they monitored. They never showed who was on that list. Even Twitter execs smelled bullshit. Then they started cross-referencing and knew for a fact it was bullshit. Now, we know what they knew then: the 600 accounts were mostly individual conservative Twitter users living in the US. Those who have discovered they were on this hidden list of Russian bots are pissed.

3. I mentioned "trading up the chain" before, but to recap, this is a concept named by by Ryan Holiday of how a news story is spread. He wrote an entire bestselling book about it, Trust Me, I'm Lying.

The way "trading up the chain" works is that someone posts some "research" or "facts" on an unknown blog or similar. Then a journalist or publicity agent sends a link to that site to minor journalists with some provocative statement like "Do you know about this, yet?" and so on.

As the Internet has made the job of journalist hell by requiring that they produce an enormous quantity of content, some of these journalists will only skim the material and not even look at the source. After all, they trust the person who sent it, not the person who wrote it. Obviously, these first minor journalists are not the top ones, they are low on the totem pole. But they are read by other journalists higher up, who are also harried, who trust them, and who quote their articles and not the source. And so it goes up the chain until it gets to the top nationwide news outlets.

Now suppose you wanted to do this, but you OWNED the top media in the country. Enter the people who belonged to Hamilton 68. They used this dashboard as the first step in running propaganda and outright lies like the Russia hoax--camouflaged as data and news--up the chain. And these stories were guaranteed to reach the top outlets since the Hamilton 68 owned them.

Then look at the sheer coverage the Russain hoax had. It was one of the most massive news stories in the history of the press. Elon Musk characterized this as the "biggest journalism scam in a very long time" (see here).

4. Even smelling and proving bullshit, and bitching to each other about how absurd this was, the Twitter execs at the time did nothing. None of the mainstream outlets are posting corrections to the huge number of fake items they ran based on Hamilton 68 propaganda and lies. And the Pulitzer Prize people, who gave out awards for this crap, are silent.

One last comment. Given the status of the people who belonged to Hamilton 68, this is a much bigger deal than I originally thought. In fact, this is a big fucking deal, to quote the gangster and idiot who cheated his way into the president's office.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a long and hairy fix on my computer, so I haven't been posting with the frequency I normally do.

But even in this context, I noticed the drop-off in the Twitter Files dumps.

Also, where is the Fauci stuff?

Wanna bet this thing is up to its ass in lawyers?

Anyway, I went over to Elon's feed to see wuts happinin, dude...

Not much for MAGA.

But this is.

Michael

Here's a lesson I learned about running a forum the hard way. Sometimes I still get sucker-punched.

If you don't moderate some things, they damage the forum itself.

If you do moderate some things, you piss people off in addition to looking foolish when you talk about free speech.

So the guiding principle is content moderation is moderation. Learn and try wisdom at every opportunity.

That may not be binary, which is something people in O-Land like a lot (including me), but when shoved against reality, it's the best I can do.

I'm pleased to see Elon has learned this as well. 

We both learned it the hard way, by doing it, fucking up some things and getting other things right.

At least I didn't pay $50 billion to learn it, though.

Michael

The Twitter Files No. 16 (here on Twitter).

This is the OL version I do for easier reading. Man, am I late this time, but at least it's here.

There are 17 tweets.

TWITTER FILES #16
Comic Interlude: A Media Experiment

image.png

2. The #TwitterFiles have revealed a lot: thousands of moderation requests from every corner of government, Feds mistaking both conservatives and leftists for fictional Russians, even Twitter deciding on paper to cede moderation authority to the “U.S. intelligence community”:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

3. These and at least a dozen other newsworthy revelations produced exactly zilch in mainstream news coverage in the last two months:

image.png

4. Then House hearings were held last week, at which one witness told a story about Donald Trump asking to remove a mean tweet by Chrissy Teigen.

The press went bananas. Now THAT was big news!

image.png

5. Purely to show the bankruptcy of media in this area, let’s introduce a pair of loud new data points, and see if any press figures at all cover either of them. 

6. If a president freaking out about one tweeter is news, surely a U.S. Senator finking on three hundred-plus of his constituents also must be?

image.png

7. Here’s Maine Senator Angus King writing to Twitter to call a slew of accounts “suspicious” for reasons like:

“Rand Paul visit excitement”
“Bot (averages 20 tweets a day)”
Being followed by rival Eric Brakey
Or, my personal favorite: “Mentions immigration.”

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

8. King’s office declined comment. If Dick Nixon sniffed glue, this is what his enemies list might have looked like (link):

Suspected Accounts.xlsx

9. So as not to focus only on Dems or those who caucus with Democrats, here’s a contribution from Republican Mark Lenzi, a State Department official most famous for offering to donate his brain to science after a claimed brush with Havana syndrome.

image.png

10. Lenzi wrote to Twitter bluntly asking to remove 14 accounts distinguished among other things by skepticism of Russiagate: “The below are some Russian controlled accounts that I think you will want to look into and delete.”

image.png

11. A government official, writing from a State department email, asks to “delete” 14 accounts that are engaged in legit speech and for which no evidence is shown they're Russian controlled or bots (in fact, we at Racket know some of these people). A clear First Amendment issue. 

12. I noted before there were many crazy requests in Twitter records from officials wanting foes taken off Twitter, with Californian Adam Schiff’s effort to ban a reporter and stop “any and all search results” about a staffer making Angus King’s spreadsheet gambit look tame.

image.png

13. The fact that mainstream outlets ignored the Schiff story but howled about Teigen shows what they're about. Responses like this are designed to keep blue-leaning audiences especially focused on moronic partisan spats, obscuring bigger picture narratives. 

14. The real story emerging in the #TwitterFiles is about a ballooning federal censorship bureaucracy that's not aimed at either the left or the right per se, but at the whole population of outsiders, who are being systematically defined as threats. 

15. Beginning in March, we'll start using the Twitter Files to tell this larger story about how Americans turned their counterterrorism machinery against themselves, to disastrous effect, through little-known federal agencies like the Global Engagement Center (GEC). 

16. Until then, if you found yourself on King's list, please DM or write in to Racket.News. I'm on vacation next week, but we'll mock up "Angus King Told Twitter I Was Suspicious, And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt" shirts when I get back.

17. Thanks to #TwitterFiles contributors like @ShellenbergerMD and @lhfang, and thanks also to Racket researchers. Searches were performed by a third party and material may have been left out. 

END QUOTE

This is just more evidence of US Congressmen and officials requesting Twitter to remove posts because they were allegedly Russian, but Twitter people not able to find any Russian connection. For example, Senator Angus King sent Twitter a list of 354 accounts to moderate.

President Trump requested a tweet of one person to be removed and the media went apeship as if it were a national scandal. But the media went along with the requests from these US Congressmen and officials and remained mum.

Meanwhile, it looks like Twitter did delete a lot of this stuff. 

Enjoy.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

New Twitter Files dump.

I'll try to get the OL versions of the last three Twitter Files dumps up today. I haven't said anything about why the delays, but now I will since the problem has been resolved. My computer was going through some severe problems with slowness. We had a technician come out and there was a faulty splitter in the cabling. But now that is cleared up, so doing this is no longer like undergoing the Chinese water torture.

Michael

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

A huge day in Twitterland.

This, even more than legal worries, is the worst thing that can happen to the power of the Big Tech Giants.

The Twitter Files was a huge crack in the dam.

This is another crack in the dam that is letting the water through.

Outside of the trust thing with a gazillion people, using open source protocols, now looking at how Big Tech operates for manipulation and censorship (which is similar among all the big Social Media companies), just imagine how many startup people with money would love to get their hands on Twitter's code for free.

Even governments...

Michael

And the reality damage to the Big Tech power structure already starts.

With the banks exploding and taking Big Tech's money with them, and all kinds of people now looking under the hood, the Big Tech's top-down power structure has suffered a fatal wound. Not even Pentagon contracts can save them. Now it's all over but the dying...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the reality damage to the Big Tech power structure already starts.

With the banks exploding and taking Big Tech's money with them, and all kinds of people now looking under the hood, the Big Tech's top-down power structure has suffered a fatal wound. Not even Pentagon contracts can save them. Now it's all over but the dying...

Michael

Well... if real, valuable, genuine tech rises up bigly, and Elon and Twitter start filling that void... and if some others follow... I wonder what should they call themselves or at least what should we call them?

Surely not alt-tech or right-tech ... those are too political...

Freedom Tech?

Honest Tech?

Real Tech?

I dunno... 

The following is not just a gotcha or an uh oh....

It's what the public is going to start responding to.

The public is like a giant herd in some respects.

All it takes is one alpha to let 'er rip to start a stampede.

Lots of new startups and alt sites, ones that will allow their code to be open source, or at least to be seen, will be welcoming them in with open arms.

Michael

• Smile 1

Trouble in freedom paradise.

First Jeffrey Tucker:

Twitter’s Extremely Dangerous Attack on Substack

Twitter-vs-Substack.jpg
NOQREPORT.COM

Americans woke up on Good Friday 2023 – the first Easter weekend in three years that held out the possibility that it would be somewhat...

Then confirmation from Matt Taibbi.

War of the Platforms: Are Twitter and Substack in a Collision Course?

According to Matt, someone at Twitter he consulted said higherups at Twitter are upset that Substack launched a competing service called Substack Notes. 

I tried to look deeper and see what was happening backstage, but it's too early.

All I can say with some degree of certainty is that something is cooking. Is it politics, leverage, chickenshit competitor stuff, rogue director, honest mistake, or something else?

Don't know yet.

I am in a wait and see pattern for now.

From my view, it doesn't matter what the outcome is. Freedom gets a boost eather way.

Michael

I haven't signed up for this yet, but I am probably going to.

Introducing Substack Notes

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
ON.SUBSTACK.COM

Unlocking the power of the subscription network

It's a thumb in the eye of Elon so far.

And that's a shame because they both wound gain with friendly competition.

I still like Twitter, but this looks really good.

Michael

48 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I haven't signed up for this yet, but I am probably going to.

Introducing Substack Notes

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
ON.SUBSTACK.COM

Unlocking the power of the subscription network

It's a thumb in the eye of Elon so far.

And that's a shame because they both wound gain with friendly competition.

I still like Twitter, but this looks really good.

Michael

As long as there is no government intervention this is all part of the fun!  Pundits need to dial down the alarm and angst in their commentary… business is what business does… and it moves and shakes!

I listened to the entire interview and there were lots of gaffs by the BBC guy, but this clip from the interview was brutal.

That BBC guy is a toady, Groupthink Incorporated, and he doesn't even know it.

The Predator Class brainwashing he spews out every day came back like a boomerang, conked him hard on the head and left him not only brainwashed himself from his own brainwashing of others, it left him hopeless in the stupid department.

Not just misleading.

Stupid.

What a dork.

Michael

EDIT: Here is the full interview if you want to hear it. Believe it or not, this was the quickest way I found to be able to embed it here. :) 

• Smile 1