It's Hillary Clinton's Turn -- Ditto for Her Machine

Michael Stuart Kelly

It's Hillary Clinton's Turn -- Ditto for Her Machine

Finally, the dirt is coming out. Hillary Clinton's machine (her operatives) has been formally accused of spying on Trump, not only against his campaign, but against him while he was a sitting president.

That last is a big deal. The biggest.

And it's going to get worse and worse and worse despite a media blackout right now on the predator class side.

Since revelations are going to be coming out with regularity, I'm starting this new thread. I thought of including it in the Deep State Unraveling thread, but these Durham investigation filings and results are going to be full of details about the Clinton machine and the Deep State from that particular perspective.

So, for the sake of easy consultation, it's worth it to put up with a new thread.

1. To kick things off, here is the filing from Durham that is causing Hillary Clinton such grief. The damaging part is under Number 5 in the filing (my bold):

5. The Government’s evidence at trial will also establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (“DNS”) Internet traffic pertaining to (i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (“EOP”). (Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP. Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.)

An article from The Federalist gives a good overview of the current situation.

Special Counsel: Democrats Framed And Spied On Trump While He Was President

30524183365_d6f2d23770_k.jpg
THEFEDERALIST.COM

The details Special Counsel John Durham sprinkled throughout his filings suggest even more bombshells are to come.

From the article:

Enemies of Donald Trump surveilled the internet traffic at Trump Tower, at his New York City apartment building, and later at the executive office of the president of the United States, then fed disinformation about that traffic to intelligence agencies hoping to frame Trump as a Russia-connected stooge.

. . .

According to the motion, Joffe did more than have his associates mine internet traffic at Trump Tower, Trump’s residential apartment building, and the executive office of the president of the United States—he gave that data to Sussmann, who provided it to the CIA during a February 9, 2017 meeting.

There's a lot more, including confirmations by John Ratcliffe, Richard Grenell, Mark Meadows, Kash Patel and Devin Nunes. Everybody knew about this, but nobody could do anything about it since the Justice Department was working to cover the misbehavior and crimes of Hillary Clinton and her cohorts.

Now this sucker is on record in a way the Deep State can't get at it.

Much, much, much, much, much more to come.

2. Here on OL, we already started discussing this on another thread. Copies of the three posts are given below to make this thread is complete.

On 2/13/2022 at 3:51 PM, ThatGuy said:

"Nothing to see here, folks, keep moving..."
The Media Blackout of Durham's Bombshell Report Alleging Clinton Campaign 'Infiltrated' Trump Tower

"A filing by special counsel John Durham — alleging Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid a technology company to establish an “inference” that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia so she could win an election — has not generated much excitement in the mainstream media.

"Perhaps because the story is somewhat complex, the media has decided not to report on it? Indeed, naming all the players and their actions is a chore, if you read the few media outlets on the right that are covering it.

"It’s sort of boring — until you realize the staggering implications of what’s being alleged.

"Durham is saying that the Democratic candidate for president in 2016 engaged in a criminal conspiracy to infiltrate the opposition’s most sensitive, compartmentalized information and tried to manipulate data and information to politically damage her opponent.

"Nothing to see here. Move along."

b65991ac-f7b4-4396-8d53-744570ec1c6c-120
PJMEDIA.COM

A filing by special counsel John Durham with staggering implications has not generated much excitement in the mainstream media.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At this point, I don't think the press coverage matters.

All they killed was the announcement. There's an entire shit-train following...

Some people on the Clinton side, hopefully she herself, are going to jail.

There will be plenty of press as that unfolds. And that kind legal issue will probably unfold over months and months.

It's going to be funny, especially for MAGA people like me, to watch the fake news media choke on their main story day after day and night after night...

:)

On 2/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Maria Bartiromo is not happy.

“I Hope Donald Trump Sues Them All for Everything!… This is the Biggest Scandal We’ve Ever Seen!” – Maria Bartiromo EXPLODES Over News Hillary Camp Paid to Infiltrate Trump Servers to Link Trump to Russia (VIDEO)

Trump-prosecute-hillary-uranium-one-deal
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This weekend we learned that the Durham investigators uncovered evidence that shows Hillary Clinton’s team paid operatives to “infiltrate” the Trump Tower and then President Trump’s White House servers to...

The mainstream press can ignore this stuff for a while, but it's not possible to ignore it for long.

3. I could not, in good conscience, leave out President Trump's response.

image.png

The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.

He has added more comments since February 12, but nothing as strong as this.

So I'll stop there.

Hang on, everyone. This one is going to be fun. I'm already in communion with my inner schadenfreude. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

54231623-0-image-a-10_1644944411142.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Exclusive pictures and video obtained by DailyMail.com show a stoney faced Clinton silently waving away repeated questions of whether she...

Sorry, but her expression needs to be seen...

uc?id=1saWtpYUuXNxK5x4ZRVjylFxvko_FcJ5h

Kash says this is just the tip of the iceberg.

“He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)

kash-patel-durham-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Kash Patel, the former chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense, joined Greg Kelly on Monday night to discuss the explosive revelations released this past weekend that the Hillary camp...

Here's an interesting fact Kash said at the beginning of this video (the one in the article) that I haven't heard anyone else talk about.

Not only did the Clinton people spy on Trump as candidate and as sitting president, while they were at it, they also spied on the National Security Council, the National Economic Council, the Trade Council, and the Office of the Vice President of the US.

Hungry little mothers, huh? 

Michael

• Upvote 1

This is not an item yet, but it is gasoline for a future potential fire.

It looks like Biden and his peeps could be involved in the Hillary Clinton spying mess.

aAx1QFQIxfU_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

New Report Implicates Biden Campaign In Clinton Spying Scandal, Democrat Press Says Right Wing LIES. Biden's campaign reportedly paid the same firm nearly $20,000 Democrats and their media allies...

Michael

Here are President Trump's responses to the Durham filing since Feb 13.

image.png

What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate. It will be interesting to see how it was covered by the media and what Mitch McConnell and the RINOs will be doing about it. This is an insult to the Republican Party, but a far greater insult to our Nation. Covered very powerfully this morning by Fox and Friends and, of course, Maria Bartiromo.

image.png

THEY SPIED ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

image.png

Can you imagine that, what should be the biggest story of our time, bigger than Watergate, is getting absolutely no mention, ZERO, in the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC Fake News, NBC Fake News, CBS Fake News, ratings-dead CNN, and MSDNC. This in itself is a scandal, the fact that a story so big, so powerful, and so important for the future of our Nation is getting zero coverage from LameStream, is being talked about all over the world. Just like they wouldn’t talk about the many Biden corruption scandals prior to the Election, (or for that matter now!), they won’t talk about this, which is potentially even bigger. It shows how totally corrupt and shameless the media is. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Republicans, in particular President Donald Trump, got caught illegally spying into the Office of the President? All hell would break loose and the electric chair would immediately come out of retirement. The good news is, everybody is talking about not only this atrocity against our Nation, but that the press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place.

image.png

Much of the now-uncovered espionage campaign of the Democrats breaking into the White House and my New York City apartment, took place after the 2016 Election as yet another way to undermine the upcoming 2020 Election. This spying into the Oval Office continued for a long period of time and further served to undermine and discredit the 2020 Election, along with massive ballot harvesting, phantom voters, and so many other things that made the Election a sham. The voting numbers were big and determinative!

image.png

Why isn’t the media asking who gave Crooked Hillary Clinton’s “plumbers” their orders? With Watergate it was the coverup that turned out to be the far bigger crime. With Hillarygate it is the Mainstream Media Coverup that is almost as big of a crime as the act of treasonous espionage itself. It is showing the world why our media is truly the enemy of the people!

I lived through the Watergate scandal. I remember how bloodthirsty the press was back then, even though it was mostly print and three big TV networks.

Trump is absolutely right. The refusal by the press to cover the Durham filing is part of the cover-up. The mainstream press is part of the scandal, just as it was during the spying on the President's office. I don't know what remedy can happen, but I do know I want a legal remedy. This internal attack on America needs to be punished.

Michael

The wicked woman speaks.

Yeah, right. It didn't happen because she says it's a right wing conspiracy.

Where have I heard that line before?

I'm kind of stupid, though.

I don't know what the following means: "So it's a day that ends in Y."

Does anybody know what this means?

I, for one, don't get it yet.

I guess Hillary Clinton show me how superior she and her kind are to me and those like me.

btw - Here's the "dog ate her homework" article she posted from Vanity Fair. 

donald-trump-versus-hillary-clinton.png?
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

In less breaking news, Donald Trump remains a moron.

They contend that the spying on the president's office, etc., that happened was not really spying.

It was cybersecurity experts looking for malware.

And a lot of snark.

What these geniuses didn't see is that they didn't deny the spying took place. They admitted it. 

But this is Hillary Clinton's main tactic when she gets busted. She admits the act, but attributes a screwball motive to it that sounds reasonable enough to sell to the public. (Her email server at home, the Benghazi murders, etc.)

This time I don't think it will work.

But who knows? Right now, Merrick Garland is still John Durham's boss. What could possibly go wrong?

Michael

The day that ends with Y is every freaking day that they spin their same unadulturated bs.

Its always the same and what gets me is that people ( some, not all, but many ) continue to believe them regardless, and oh yeah, big pharma too.

54 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But who knows? Right now, Merrick Garland is still John Durham's boss. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm not the only one thinking this.

Lot's of people in Congress are, too.

merrick-garland.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

Forty-six senators are urging Attorney General Merrick Garland not to interfere with Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into ...

Michael

• Upvote 1