Roe vs. Wade wobbling

Michael Stuart Kelly

Roe vs. Wade wobbling

It's happening today in SCOTUS.

og-fox-news.png
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The U.S. Supreme Court Wednesday heard a challenge to a Mississippi law that bans abortions after 15 weeks.

Nobody knows for sure what the SCOTUS ruling will be, but even liberal commentators are not hopeful for a pro-abortion outcome.

I, personally, think the original ruling was a legal abomination. Congress needs to pass a law about this and the President needs to sign it.

That's how federal laws are done in the USA.

I find it so odd this is happening under Biden and not under Trump.

:)

Granted, a pro-life ruling would not do away with Roe vs. Wade, but it would morally wound it and the, without a law from Congress, it would gradually be chipped to pieces in the courts.

Anyways, prepare yourself if the decision comes as expected.

I bet riots will start.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I bet riots will start.

Well, I can see women's marches but not riots. Have you ever seen a womens' riot? I remember a gay riot, but most riots are hosted and "run" by "real men." semi joke  

Sotomayor sure ain't happy.

In her view, fetuses are equivalent to "brain dead" people.

She actually said that and now there is one hell of a kerfuffle out there.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-10.42.43-AM-e1
THEFEDERALIST.COM

'There are spontaneous acts by dead-brained people. So I don't think that a response by a fetus necessarily proves there's a sensation of pain,' she said.

Her level or judicial analysis is using terms like "stench" to refer to SCOTUS and "brain dead" to refer to fetuses.

I wonder if those are technical legal terms.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When they are joined by others?

Why you misoginous . . . say . . . how do you spell that? Have you ever seen an all, or mostly women's riot?. Nah. Never happened. Well maybe in a women's prison. "We demand male visitors. We demand male visitors! Show me your dic . . . "

16 minutes ago, Peter said:

Why you misoginous . . . say . . . how do you spell that? Have you ever seen an all, or mostly women's riot?. Nah. Never happened. Well maybe in a women's prison. "We demand male visitors. We demand male visitors! Show me your dic . . . "

bristol-protest-swns.jpg?quality=90&stri

NYPOST.COM

Shocking video footage shows two female rioters squatting down to defecate at the feet of a line of British cops — pausing to take selfies...
1-431.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A crazed Portland rioter stripped completely naked at the police line on the 50th night of violent riots in the city. The nudity came after police...

Once again, Peter talks out of his ass.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lesbian Threatens Million Gay Riot if Prop 8 Upheld

The California Supreme Court heard arguments today why it should overturn Proposition 8, the amendment to the California State Constitution specifying marriage as as between a man and a woman, and what to do with the 18,000 same sex marriages that occurred in the months before the November election. A lead petitioner in the case, Robin Tyler, is threatening massive street protests if Prop 8 is upheld.

PERPETUAOFCARTHAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

The California Supreme Court heard arguments today why it should overturn Proposition 8, the amendment to the California State...
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Rioters-looting-a-shop-in-007.jpg?width=
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The dominant images of the August riots were of angry men, but our interviews suggest females were a significant presence
new-york-1.jpg
POLICETRIBUNE.COM

Manhattan, NY – An irate woman screamed vulgarities at a New York police officer before spitting in his face on Wednesday night (video...

Who's Afraid of Women's Rights? Riot Police In Virginia. 31 Protesters Arrested.

GUERILLAWOMENTN.BLOGSPOT.COM

What do you call it when riot police attend a peaceful women's rights protest ? Del. Delores L. McQuinn, D-Richmond, tonight spoke out ag...

Belarus police violently detain women protesters

000_8PU3BV.jpg
WWW.RAPPLER.COM

Ahead of a massive protest expected on Sunday, columns of female protesters gather in Minsk for a peaceful women's protest

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Damn, Guy. How did you come up with all that? Have we ever had a women's riot in America? Countdown. One Two Three Four . . . .

Awww, darnnit. If only I had posted just one more link, maybe, then-nah. "None so blind as a man with his head up his ass"...but then, that's where trolls like to hang out.  It must be cozy up in there, but maybe the troll might want to come up for air, once in a while...

Moral of the story: Don't feed the trolls.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Damn, Guy. How did you come up with all that? Have we ever had a women's riot in America? Countdown. One Two Three Four . . . .

I have had one woman riot against me.

• Smile 2

• 4 months later...

Looks like Roe v. Wade is going to be no more.

For the first time in history, a SCOTUS decision leaked.

I've seen this earlier, but I stayed in wait and see mode.

Now that the police is putting up barricades around the Supreme Court building, it looks like it will happen.

We still have to wait and see, but this goose looks cooked.

Police Swiftly Put Barricades Around Supreme Court After Reported Leak of Draft Opinion Overturning Roe v. Wade

FRy62iWWUAQYqHe.jpeg
WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Police set up security barricades around the United States Supreme Court building after a draft opinion reportedly overturning Roe vs...

If this happens, now it's going to be up to Congress to make a law on abortion if they want one.

That's the problem with legislating from the bench.

A new bench can undo it.

Don't lose the irony that this will happen during a Democrat administration sworn in after stealing an election...

Michael

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Looks like Roe v. Wade is going to be no more.

For the first time in history, a SCOTUS decision leaked.

I've seen this earlier, but I stayed in wait and see mode.

Now that the police is putting up barricades around the Supreme Court building, it looks like it will happen.

We still have to wait and see, but this goose looks cooked.

Police Swiftly Put Barricades Around Supreme Court After Reported Leak of Draft Opinion Overturning Roe v. Wade

FRy62iWWUAQYqHe.jpeg
WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Police set up security barricades around the United States Supreme Court building after a draft opinion reportedly overturning Roe vs...

If this happens, now it's going to be up to Congress to make a law on abortion if they want one.

That's the problem with legislating from the bench.

A new bench can undo it.

Don't lose the irony that this will happen during a Democrat administration sworn in after stealing an election...

Michael

A safe bet that these people storming the barricades tonight are the same people who wailed and gnashed their teeth over the "insurrection" on  1/6...

I didn't bother listening, but for those who want to hear it, fill your ears and eyes.

Right now this is a novelty, but if SCOTUS really did overturn Roe v. Wade, it is going to go on for quite a while.

Democrats SCREAM AND WAIL Like Demons After News Breaks that SCOTUS Is Tossing Roe v Wade

democrats-screaming-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The US Supreme Court reportedly voted to END Roe v Wade in a DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito according to a report leaked to Politico this evening. The draft opinion was leaked to the press – something...

Enjoy the carnival...

Michael

On 12/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, Peter said:

Well, I can see women's marches but not riots. Have you ever seen a womens' riot? I remember a gay riot, but most riots are hosted and "run" by "real men." semi joke  

On 12/1/2021 at 4:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

When they are joined by others?

Sure.

Michael

Bump (Roe v. Wade/Scotus leak/storming the barricades)
"I predict a riot..."

Five points to cut through the noise.

1. From what I can tell, there will be no hard ruling until June. Se we get a month or more of the madness.

2. If Roe v. Wade is overturned, that does not prohibit abortion. That simply declares it an issue not subject to federal control. In this case, control goes to each state.

3. The timing of this leak is quite suspicious. It has totally knocked the Ukraine mess out of the news and it is also hogging the airwaves for the 2000 Mules documentary showing all the illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 election. Also, some primary elections are starting up with MAGA slated to win most of the Republican ones and the news space is being sucked up. And there's this. Large numbers of vaxxed people--famous ones--are getting COVID and the sheer number of stories has been a major embarrassment to the predator class. Now nobody is talking about COVID while new authorizations are begin sought from the government by big pharma.

4. The leak was a dirty trick. Remember those who can't win unless they cheat and resort to dirty tricks? Those are people did this. So I believe this issue should be treated as such, including pushing back hard against those who defend it.

5. President Trump, in his election debates with Hillary Clinton, predicted Roe v. Wade would be overturned automatically since he would appoint pro-life judges to the courts. And that's what looks like is happening, albeit a little later than his prediction. See the article below.

Trump-peace-sign-getty.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

As a candidate for president, Donald Trump promised pro-life voters that Roe v. Wade would be overturned if he was elected.

Michael