Woke Snacks (LOL feasting on woke)

The following isn't woke in traditional terms, but it is a wicked nuanced variation.

Steven Bannon calls Karine Jean-Pierre, the current White House Press Secretary, Zen.

He says she is perfect in her non-answers and delivery for what the Biden administration needs with the fake news media.

Here is a typical exchange, but I replaced Karine Jean-Pierre's actual words with her underlying meaning. Her words are always different, but the following meaning is always the same.

image.png

REPORTER: Why is inflation so high?

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: What is the sound of one hand clapping? Think oneness of being...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Nothing else, and I mean nothing else woke can beat that in wokeness.

LOL...

:) 

Michael

Wanna see an example?

Look at this.

Now boil this down to the essence:

DOOCY: Why are White House officials redefining recession?

JEAN-PIERRE: We are not redefining a recession.

DOOCY: A recession is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

JEAN-PIERRE: What is the sound of one hand clapping? Think oneness of being...

:) :) :) 

Bannon's right. She's perfect.

LOL...

Michael

Once in a while the name Diana Brickell (formerly Diana Hsieh) comes up. I gotta put her here because she's mostly woke now. I was bopping around at other O-Land sites and saw she closed down here blog, stating that her philosophical views have greatly changed and she is far better for it.

Than I started looking around. She's more into skiing than anything else.

But I did find this tweet from 2020 posted here on OL on the Trump thread:

Biden with lust in her heart?

Hoo boy, as Rand used to say.

I wrote a post back then (after saying she wasn't relevant to my life):

On 6/12/2020 at 4:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let me amend that.

I only thought of this just now. Diana's personality is a very good template for a Randian-like villain for my fiction-writing. Not the Toohey type. More like the Lillian Rearden type--just switch out phony love and replace it with phony friendship and the throughline beats are similar. Not all friends, just prominent people she targets for damage (like Lillian did with Hank). With lust in her heart, at that. 🙂 

So there. Nobody is useless. Diana might work as a template for me. Granted, that's not much, but at least it's relevant to my life.

🙂 

And this leads me to why this is here in humor in Woke Snacks.

Karen wasn't a meme back then, at least I don't think it was. But looking back, this lady was way out in front of the woke Karens out there. She had been the Karen of O-Land for a long time before they came along. Total control freak. Right gender, race and age, too.

That's not nice, but I'm not picking on her as my motivation. She seems happy now with her skiing and all, so that's good by me.

But I really do want to leave a note to myself about using her as a template for a fictional villain. That Karen of O-Land archetype was too rich to discard, and it didn't fit anywhere.

So here it is.

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Once in a while the name Diana Brickell (formerly Diana Hsieh) comes up. I gotta put her here because she's mostly woke now. I was bopping around at other O-Land sites and saw she closed down here blog, stating that her philosophical views have greatly changed and she is far better for it.

Than I started looking around. She's more into skiing than anything else.

But I did find this tweet from 2020 posted here on OL on the Trump thread:

Biden with lust in her heart?

Hoo boy, as Rand used to say.

I wrote a post back then (after saying she wasn't relevant to my life):

And this leads me to why this is here in humor in Woke Snacks.

Karen wasn't a meme back then, at least I don't think it was. But looking back, this lady was way out in front of the woke Karens out there. She had been the Karen of O-Land for a long time before they came along. Total control freak. Right gender, race and age, too.

That's not nice, but I'm not picking on her as my motivation. She seems happy now with her skiing and all, so that's good by me.

But I really do want to leave a note to myself about using her as a template for a fictional villain. That Karen of O-Land archetype was too rich to discard, and it didn't fit anywhere.

So here it is.

Michael

Guess she didn’t know how much Biden loved Cockroaches, (he probably liked to sniff em’…. ) or maybe she did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Facebook outwoke them all.

You Can’t Make This Up: Terrence Williams Put His Own Picture on the Box of his Pancake Mix — Facebook Labeled it as ‘Racist’

A9D5A449-7D83-4F69-8400-6916EDD91E15.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

We live in an upside-down world. According to actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, Facebook is now flagging accounts for buying and sharing pictures of his Pancake Mix, Cousin T’s. “So according to...

This is reaching new depths of stupid.

Michael

Muh pronouns!

YTPyrCrOIpM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

If you like my videos please subscribe I also do have a Coffee Tea & Cocoa Company THOUSANDS Of 5 Star Reviews! Check It Out! https://www.coffeebrandcoffee.com promo code "short" to save!! The...

My favorite image from the video (near the end):

image.png

LOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Maher blasts the woke crowd for presentism.

Finally, someone in the mainstream noticed the presentism of woke idiots when they rewrite history. 

I'm not as effusive about this video as Megyn Kelly, though.

A few of Maher's quips were funny, but not everything.

The obvious example:

He was talking about the stupid stuff we all did in our youth. And he listed--as one example--that he used to read Ayn Rand when he was young.

I'm not against joking about Rand, but putting her into a context implying she is the equivalent of what woke people and children do is so far off, the humor dilutes.

But then again, if I were processing the world from a conceited lens of being one of the Superior Ones looking down their nose on humanity (or, as Maher said in the video, "Humans are not nice people," implying he is "nice people" so be like him), anything I don't like is equivalent to anything else I don't like--Rand's ideas and prissy gender idiocy are the same sin.

With standards like those, who needs standards, right?

That's what makes his monologue not all that funny, even though he bashes woke idiots like I like to do. If only his main standard were reason or even common sense, then his talent (which is considerable) would have me on the floor laughing my ass off. But it isn't. It's him as a superior being and what he likes and doesn't like from on undeserved high.

Simply put, I want to say it's great he is coming around and laugh with him. But I can't.

I want reason and common sense in my life, but I don't want to be like Bill Maher... Ever... And I'm not into smarm...

Still, there were a few good quips...

Michael

• Upvote 1

This video gave me the oddest inner sensation.

When I watched it, I think I understood exactly what a tiger feels when looking at prey.

If you don't believe me, try this. Try to imagine you are a tiger hidden in the bush. And you are watching this thing frolic right out in front of you. Watch the video in that frame of mind.

What do you see?

Granted, on one hand, that makes me want to barf.

But on the other, what an easy meal...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

I realize Don Lemon is only woke, not a full flaming woketard.

But the look on his face in this video where he tried to trigger guest Hilary Fordwich by saying the Royal Family should pay reparations, that qualifies him for an honored spot in this thread.

You seen, instead of being triggered, she rationally inverted his intention with the unexpected.

His facial expressions of regret are priceless.

Here is the transcription I got from a different tweet in that thread by Tom Elliot (which links to here). I cleaned it up because it was awful. (But that was better than doing it from scratch.)

LEMON: Well, this is coming when, you know, all of this wealth--and you hear about it--comes as England is facing a rising cost of living, a living crisis, austerity budget cuts, and so on.

And then you have those who are asking for reparations for colonialism. And they are wondering, you know, $100 billion, $24 billion, here and there, 500 million there.

Some people want to be paid back and members of the public are wondering: Why are we suffering when you are, you know, you have all this vast wealth? Those are legitimate concerns.

FORDWICH: Well, I think you are right about reparations.

In terms of if people want it though, what they need to do is... you always need to go back to the beginning of a supply chain. Where was the beginning of the supply chain?

That was in Africa.

And when... across the entire world when slavery was taking place, which was the first nation in the world that abolished slavery? 

The first nation in the world to abolish it, it was started by William Wilberforce, was the British. In Great Britain they abolished slavery.

2000 naval men died on the high seas trying to stop slavery. Why? Because the African kings were rounding up their own people, they had them in cages waiting on the beaches. No one was running into Africa to get them.

And I think you’re totally right. If reparations need to be paid, we need to go right back the beginning of that supply chain and say: Who was rounding up their own people and having them handcuffed in cages? Absolutely. That's where they should start.

And maybe, I don’t know--the descendants of those families where they died in the high seas trying to stop the slavery--those families should receive something, too, I think, at the same time.

LEMON: It is an interesting discussion, Hilary. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

FORDWICH: Absolutely.

LEMON: We’ll continue to discuss in the future.

Boy did he step in it.

LOL...

They need to make a meme out of his downcast expression. The first text should read something like, "What? Me worry?"

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

OMG OMG OMG

There are no words...

LOLOLOLOLOL...

Michael

I did NOT just see that i did NOT just see that i did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I i did NOT just see that i did NOT just see that i did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I did NOT just see that I i did NOT

This one isn't funny, but it's still a snack.

The lady cut in line, the dude asked her if she didn't see the line, then she melted down, saying she can't stand to be touched (the guy did not touch her), even screaming she was raped recently. It looks like she threw his items all over the place, too.

What do you do with people like that?

Distance is a good remedy...

Michael

Lauren Boebert did a Trump-level troll and the legacy idiots went into full cognitive dissonance meltdown while congratulating themselves and slapping each other on the back for catching her in an error.

Except there was no error. She was trolling them.

Here's what happened.

Biden said the other day, while trying to steal a slogan from Trump, "Two words. Made in America."

Lauren tweet out, "Two words. Let's go Brandon."

And the dorks didn't get it that she was trolling them. So off they went in a wave of stupidity. What's worse, some super-famous people got caught in the trolling.

Here are some news entries about it.

From Redstate:

Lauren Boebert Conducts a Masterful Troll of Joe Biden and the Left

ff382566-0efb-40c7-8143-284555a54a4b-120
REDSTATE.COM

And they completely fall for it...

A user named ma582 over on the Reddit Facepalm thread stepped in it big time and the cognitive dissonance on that thread is a wonder to behold.

Two words: Lauren Boebert can’t count

Even Newsweek weighed in and couldn't defend the stupidity.

Lauren Boebert 'Two Words' Tweet Mocked as People Miss Apparent Biden Jibe

us-rep-lauren-boebert-r-co-waits.webp?w=
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"Two Words: Let's Go Brandon!" the Colorado congresswoman wrote on Twitter.

You can see a bunch of the tweets on Twitchy.

George Takei tries to mock Lauren Boebert’s ‘2 words’ tweet about Biden but drops the mic on his own head (AND Biden’s)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

Well, I'm not going to make that mistake.

I've got three words:

Get woke, go stupid.

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• Smile 1