Olympics surprise

Simone Biles pulls out of Olympic team gymnastics competition over mental health

The story is that she is getting neurotic with expectations of perfection.

But when I see how conflicted she is in relation to her team mates, I'm reminded of the internal struggles of the top people going on strike in you know what book.

Yup. I'm betting Atlas is shrugging.

I don't think there is a John Galt out there showing up in Simone Biles's life, but I do think it highly probable she took a look at the mess they made of the world and simply decided she didn't want to be an icon of that. Racism, wokeness, 24/7 hatred of scapegoats, constant covert media and social media manipulation, a growing centralized monster that no one sees, but everyone feels and so on.

I think she wanted something more. Something special that was hers and hers alone.

If that's the case, I say good on her.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Simone Biles pulls out of Olympic team gymnastics competition over mental health

The story is that she is getting neurotic with expectations of perfection.

But when I see how conflicted she is in relation to her team mates, I'm reminded of the internal struggles of the top people going on strike in you know what book.

Yup. I'm betting Atlas is shrugging.

I don't think there is a John Galt out there showing up in Simone Biles's life, but I do think it highly probable she took a look at the mess they made of the world and simply decided she didn't want to be an icon of that. Racism, wokeness, 24/7 hatred of scapegoats, constant covert media and social media manipulation, a growing centralized monster that no one sees, but everyone feels and so on.

I think she wanted something more. Something special that was hers and hers alone.

If that's the case, I say good on her.

Michael

Great take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

On the woke front, the purple haired Rapinoe thing is bombing big time.

ALdQEGhZR6Tb_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9870861/Subway-franchises-want-DROP-Megan-Rapinoe-ads-woke-politics-upsetting-customers.html Website: https://saltmustflow.com OTHER...

If you are in sports and want to piss on America as part of your claim to fame, you have to be a winner. Otherwise, you will go into the memory hole real quick.

Celebration of winning by merit is one thing in the American character that Marxist indoctrination of an entire generation and the woke culture cannot eradicate no matter how hard they try.

Also, I think people are getting sick of nonstop America bashing by celebrities. People who love America are in the majority and they are finally seeing the need to act like the majority.

Michael

• 5 months later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the woke front, the purple haired Rapinoe thing is bombing big time.

That was then.

This is now.

Megan Rapinoe Did Not Make The Roster Of The Next Women’s Soccer Tournament

image.png

Professional soccer player Megan Rapinoe, who arguably became more famous for her protests of both the National Anthem and former President Donald Trump, just got a stunning smack in the face from reality.

She should have spent more time practicing soccer than she did protesting because the 36-year-old was left off of the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the SheBelieves Cup, ESPN reported.

Like President Trump said right after discussing her and her failures in a rally: "Everything woke turns to shit."

:)

Michael