Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

That is not obvious to me.

Who else did all the stuff Trump did? Nobody, that's who. Why? Were there no other "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." politicians in politics? From what I see, there are plenty.

So why has no one else done what Trump did in both quantity and quality? Why?

Something's missing. Being "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." are not enough to explain that. So I say ONLY grandmasters do that. Cause and effect.

In fact, the people who stole the 2020 election were not just "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." They, too, were grandmasters. And to keep with the chess analogy with Trump, even grandmasters lose games at times. Losing a game is not enough to strip a grandmaster of his standing.

It's really easy for us, who are sitting here on the sidelines, to do Monday morning quarterbacking (to switch metaphors jarringly).

Speaking only for myself, I have not forgotten that we are at war. We post online from the comfort of our homes, so it's more mature, I suppose, to not be war-passionate about anything. All we need to do is say we are against the bad guys as we trash our own leaders. War is for those out there, not for us in here.

Riiiighhht... 

That's not how war works. And that is not me. War comes when it comes. Whether we think it will touch is irrelevant. I see war, not peace. So I fight to win. I'm not playing at this. I'm saving my powder for the bad guys. I want what little reach I have to be effective, not bytes and bits bouncing around in the wind to be forgotten soon after posting them.

That's why I see no gain in trashing Trump or diminishing him at this moment. There are people, real people, on the other end of my monitor. Persuadable individuals. And others who are waning in morale due to the massive propaganda onslaught of the oligarchy.

I will not walk away from that or them.

I see great value in defending Trump. Who else is out there who can do the job? Who? I don't see anybody. So there is plenty of time to trash and diminish Trump later when it will not trash freedom for real.

Am I the only one who sees this?

What I am saying is not just hyperbole, either. People are already blowing each other up in the Middle East. Do people think that, with Biden and the assholes running him in office, that this will not soon come to American shores?

That's called context. In that context, the odds are not good for reason to prevail no matter how mature anyone is or tries to be.

War time is one context. Peace time is another. The realities governing each are not chosen by opinion or study. Reality is innate. We see it or we don't.  And I see war.

I intend to be one who helps win it, too.

To paraphrase Patrick Henry:

Gentlemen may cry, Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad — but there is no time for orange man bad. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the east will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or the Internet so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of technocratic chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Michael

This is the clearest exposition you have given, of your role as an internet influencer in these times, and really needs no further comment  ,except a personal one that ( as I have said before) I am  grateful to still be allowed to comment here at all. You must see me as an enemy alien in this war you have enlisted in. There is a cultural and political war we have all seen grow ,and as it manifests itself I need to ask , do you see it as a civil war between two irreconcilable factions of one country,..or as a revolutionary war against a ruling and/ or foreign oligarchy which oppresses you continually? And no, I do not think you can answer,  " both." All of your bones of contention were once living limbs of past America .

China had a cultural revolution too, which drained a lot of swamps. Is a war of ideas winnable?  How can ideas remain debatable or even mentionable, when they become pure instinctive incendiary emotion.?

So why has no one else done what Trump did in both quantity and quality? Why?

No one else set out for the goals Trump set out to achieve.  And of course he has an enormous amount of energy - and ability to arouse enthusiasm, in those favorable to his MAGA program.  He also arouses detestation, but maybe the polarized attitudes have been helpful in the respect of being attention-getting.

It's also the case that he has not achieved some things he wanted to, what with all the opposition and interference.

In fact, the people who stole the 2020 election were not just "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." They, too, were grandmasters. And to keep with the chess analogy with Trump, even grandmasters lose games at times. Losing a game is not enough to strip a grandmaster of his standing.

So Trump is just one among many then?  Not the super grandmaster Lin said?

That's why I see no gain in trashing Trump or diminishing him at this moment.

I'm not diminishing him.  I'm just disagreeing with what I think is a hyperbolic evaluation.  

You say you fully applaud and appreciate Trump's achievements, but I never see you do it these days.

You scarcely see me do anything these days.  I'm hardly posting on OL.  I'm increasingly limited by my eye problems in how much time I can spend online, and to the extent I communicate online, it's mostly in non-public places where I have some small usefulness in deliberations regarding Covid.

Ellen

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

So Trump is just one among many then?

Ellen,

No. Trump is one among few. I'm talking politics right now.

The world doesn't have many grandmasters.

And among the few that exist, Trump actually is the best.

I agree with Lin Wood that he is the best.

But how can Trump have lost the 2020 election if he were so great? Right?

Once again, even grandmasters lose a game now and then. That's not a hard concept.

Especially since the other side cheated on a massive scale. They were grandmasters at cheating during the election, not at politics per se. They essentially ambushed the entire country. Now that they got away with it and they are exposed to the world, let's see if they are grandmasters of reality in politics like Trump is. Let's see if they are grandmasters at keeping what they stole from the people they ambushed.

Heh. 

Personally, I don't think they stand a chance.

But the bums still have to be thrown out. They won't leave on their own. They are committed. And they still have to be fought even once they are thrown out. Why? Because they play dirty and cheat and steal by default.

They do it because they like it, too. So there is no way to lower weapons on them and think this will do anything other than give them more chances to play dirty, cheat and steal.

Just because the Trump side has got this (they really do--I believe that), it doesn't mean the bad guys are going to lie down and get comfortable in defeat. All it takes is one lucky shot by one individual to kill a president. Don't think they don't know it.

But there's a filthy job ahead. Hard, unpleasant, and time-consuming.

So by all means, let's focus on whatever shortcomings we can think of re Trump in this context. Let's talk about nothing but that. Then enjoy the world that comes...

Er...

Nope.

Not me.

I am full on with Jeffrey Prather when he says: "Freedom is never given. It is taken."

In other words, our freedom was taken. Specifically, it was an election that was supposed to be carried out in freedom. But the process was taken over by goons who kept legitimate people away by force and the result was stolen. We have to take it back. Or be happy with submission to evil.

That's not me.

Once freedom is secured again, we can revisit Trump's shortcoming all you heart desires and I will not put up a squawk.

Until then, why not lend a hand and help fix this mess rather than trying to keep people's focus on shooting our main leader in the foot? I am certain fixing this mess is in your heart... I am certain of it...

You are such a dear soul with a good heart... 

Ah hell...

No matter....

Please yourself.

Do what you will. You are not one of the bad guys.

Michael

5 hours ago, caroljane said:

You must see me as an enemy alien in this war you have enlisted in.

Carol,

I don't think you got my essence from that post at all.

I don't consider you to be an enemy alien. What on earth have you invaded except the inner peace of a former OL member? :) 

What people or country have you taken over? Or destroyed? Or what and who are you striving to take over or destroy?

No one. That's who.

People who do that, especially ones looking at me and my people as a target, are my enemy. Not you.

As to you and your political beliefs, I find you misguided a lot of the time. I mean that literally, too. Your guides are off. On many occasions, I found you are not knowledgeable about events and what underlies them. Nor how power corrupts the souls of people you like. Nor the consequences of the abuses of power of people you like. 

When these things become evident on your side (like with Hillary Clinton commissioning a dossier on Trump claiming he hired hookers to pee on a bed where Obama slept, then getting that dossier accepted in court to get warrants to spy on Trump and his people), I generally see you flee. Oddly enough, that reinforces my opinion of you as a good person. You do not like evil. But you are not a warrior, so I will not judge you as one.

(Now if only you will someday see that bullying innocent people is wrong no matter who does it rather than just the other political side... And that bullying by people you like exists even when you flee from seeing it...)

btw - Here's something totally unrelated. China has a terrible practical problem for taking over the world--Chinese. I mean the language.

I think I get this notion from Anoop Verma the other day, but I'm not sure... I think it was him...

Regardless, in my view, the USA has had far too much temptation to meddle in foreign countries due to the English empire of yesteryear spreading the English language everywhere it conquered. In this sense, you folks in Canada are lucky your country has two languages instead of one. Even though your government sanctions and pursues a lot of evil things (like that 9,999,999 genders thing), the temptation is not there for world conquest. It's just too much of a bother with two languages, plus the third language of an invaded land...

:) 

Michael

The following is a bigger deal than it appears:

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)

The MCBOS already stated they will not attend the hearing today.

They refuse to answer why files were deleted on the voting machines they turned over to the auditors.

During the hearing today the Cyber Ninja team announced that they had recovered the deleted files from the voting machines.

That means it is no longer a benefit to the bad guys for the MCBOS (Maricopa County Board of Supervisors) to withhold any computer hardware anymore. Thus one more piece of bullshit with potential to stall and gum up the audit and create fake news distractions blown off the saddle.

Boom...

Buh-bye...

What happened? Their dirty deed got undone with a data recovery tool. From what I hear, it was a common over-the-counter tool, too. 

Jeez, don't the bad guys know how to use BleachBit correctly? Didn't they learn anything from Hillary Clinton?

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I don't think you got my essence from that post at all.

I don't consider you to be an enemy alien. What on earth have you invaded except the inner peace of a former OL member? :) 

What people or country have you taken over? Or destroyed? Or what and who are you striving to take over or destroy?

No one. That's who.

People who do that, especially ones looking at me and my people as a target, are my enemy. Not you.

As to you and your political beliefs, I find you misguided a lot of the time. I mean that literally, too. Your guides are off. On many occasions, I found you are not knowledgeable about events and what underlies them. Nor how power corrupts the souls of people you like. Nor the consequences of the abuses of power of people you like. 

When these things become evident on your side (like with Hillary Clinton commissioning a dossier on Trump claiming he hired hookers to pee on a bed where Obama slept, then getting that dossier accepted in court to get warrants to spy on Trump and his people), I generally see you flee. Oddly enough, that reinforces my opinion of you as a good person. You do not like evil. But you are not a warrior, so I will not judge you as one.

(Now if only you will someday see that bullying innocent people is wrong no matter who does it rather than just the other political side... And that bullying by people you like exists even when you flee from seeing it...)

btw - Here's something totally unrelated. China has a terrible practical problem for taking over the world--Chinese. I mean the language.

I think I get this notion from Anoop Verma the other day, but I'm not sure... I think it was him...

Regardless, in my view, the USA has had far too much temptation to meddle in foreign countries due to the English empire of yesteryear spreading the English language everywhere it conquered. In this sense, you folks in Canada are lucky your country has two languages instead of one. Even though your government sanctions and pursues a lot of evil things (like that 9,999,999 genders thing), the temptation is not there for world conquest. It's just too much of a bother with two languages, plus the third language of an invaded land...

Michael

For a native English speaker it requires about 600 hours of study to learn Spanish. It takes 2600 hours to learn Chinese.

--Brant

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

By way of explanation, since William has been digging up posts where I have spoken to you like you were an enemy and signaling them with emojis, there is a word people of a liberal bent know, but do not grok very well.

It's called context.

And how do you determine context? That's easy. Look at the surroundings, then look at history and past behavior. Whenever anything at all happens between humans, it always happens within a surrounding and the people involved always have their own histories and patterns of behavior.

Before I get to my interactions with you, though, let's talk about a couple of people William invited, one of whom I treated as an enemy and one of whom I did not. This happened during a discussion of manmade climate change. To get help, he invited two pro-manmade climate change people here. One I let post and, if I am not mistaken, he is still a member in good standing. The other I banned outright.

What was my context with both? First, they were on my forum, I was not where they were. That's the surrounding.

Now history. William had traditionally supported manmade climate change in a talking-points manner for a long time. When pressed on the science, he did not take it very seriously back then, doing data dumps and the like instead of delving into the meat of the issues. So when challenged (I think it was by Jonathan) to find some real repeatable science, he went out and invited these two guys. And what did I know about their history? Nothing. So I could only judge them by how they behaved at the moment. One guy was willing to look at what others were saying. The other just came here to shit on people (based on his behavior).

In other words, one guy was someone with disagreements. The other was an enemy. 

I let the guy with disagreements stay. Although his participation back then did not produce much in either direction, it did produce some value to people interested in the ideas. The other guy was an idiot only making actions to denigrate the forum and the people who post here. So with him, I didn't even try. I got rid of him immediately.

That's what I do with enemies. I get away from them. (And if they attack me for real, I hit back hard. But that was not the case here.) In other words, in my way of looking at the world, what I do is far more important than what I say. And I judge others that way.

Now to you. You have a gazillion posts on OL. The vast majority are banter. I have participated in that banter with you a lot. That means you are not my enemy. And I only banter continuously with people I like.

So when I have called you (without banter) an enemy, powermonger, etc., within that context, that history, the underlying message is that you are sounding like an enemy, powermonger, etc., and are probably too caught up in yourself (and frankly, at times, too dense) to perceive it.

You've got a very good mind and a wonderful heart. But you have to use your mind to make it work. Going about in a daze like a dingbat mostly unaware of mainstream events while you constantly opine on them mouthing the talking points of people who do evil for real doesn't do your mind justice. 

So I have been harsh to try to get you to wake up.

The popular and accurate term for my harshness is tough love.

People who know how to look at context know that. Those who don't look at context think I'm a hypocrite. They only look at the surface of the words I used, map them against other words I used (also without context), and usually leave put even more than context just to get the gotcha.

But that's not how humans work. That's how shallow thinking works.

Just like mouthing a talking point promoted by control freaks hellbent on censorship and theft (not to mention war for profit) is not the way a mind like yours works when it works. When you do that, that's how your autopilot with your mind turned off works. I know you enough to say that and be certain of my identification.

Michael

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Is there a projected end-date to this audit?

TG,

End of June.

AZ GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward: Forensic Audit Should Be Finished by End of June — Hints That There are Numerous Duplicated Ballots Without Originals (VIDEO)

btw - The press has been a bit weird about this audit these days because the audit people are taking a break this week. The Veterans Memorial Coliseum, where the audit is happening, had already scheduled high-school graduation ceremonies. This was known and accepted since the beginning. Next week the show gets back to normal.

And the press? When nobody is doing any work--even temporarily--in an event this important, the press goes apeshit.

If you have travel plans or like staying downtown in a city. I suggest you get away from urban centers from the end of June onward for a while. We already know there will be one riot after another.

Michael

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I

I don't consider you to be an enemy alien. What on earth have you invaded except the inner peace of a former OL member?

Thank you!  :) . But I meant a subscriber to IDEAS alien to your own,   not a bombthrower or mole. 

When these things become evident on your side (like with Hillary Clinton commissioning a dossier on Trump claiming he hired hookers to pee on a bed where Obama slept, then getting that dossier accepted )

📊  I did not see that as evident because I could not double check it against the source provided, but to keep the goodwill going I will accept it as a fact. I did flee from it due to my weak gag reflex, however.

(Now if only you will someday see that bullying innocent people is wrong no matter who does it rather than just the other political side... And that bullying by people you like exists".

📊 I already see  that for god sake and you know I do. Bullying leftists               are just as hateful as  bullying rightists, centrists and antitransubstationalists, OK? :) 

📊  But do you?  My primary dislike of Orange Man is his bullying, and     that was evident in him back before he became a politician, or even old enough to vote, so say many of his biographers.

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jeez, don't the bad guys know how to use BleachBit correctly? Didn't they learn anything from Hillary Clinton?

Maybe no files were deleted at all. Maybe cyber ninjas needed the two letters from Richer to understand how to deal with the materials delivered under senate subpoena ...

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Maybe no files were deleted at all.

William,

But maybe they were.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Maybe cyber ninjas needed the two letters from Richer to understand how to deal with the materials delivered under senate subpoena ...

This is the first I have heard of the two letter thing. I have looked around. This is what I saw.

The Cyber Ninjas guy tells what and where the files were deleted--and has not retracted that charge of deletion to my knowledge. On the contrary, he gave easy-to-understand information on where the deletion took place within the program. 

But the other side? The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, including Stephen Richer, merely waved their arms all about yelling ridiculous, wrong place, they don't know what they're doing, we didn't do that, outrageous, we will no longer cooperate, blah blah blah.

They also speculated about what Cyber Ninjas might have done in overly general terms rather than say where they goofed. Based solely on the monkeyshine reactions of the Board, unless proven otherwise, one has to conclude that Cyber Ninjas did not goof. The Board lied instead. To make sure, I looked a little harder than normal for news articles, but I could not find any talking about the two letters.

From a legal view, the penalty for bare-faced lying, even under oath, is chump change compared to what these Board jerks are facing with the election fraud. So to them, it's worth a shot.

But suppose the two letter thingie were real...

Would that possibly explain why Marc Elias and about one-hundred extremely expensive high-powered lawyers from the Democrat side descended on the Arizona audit? To make sure two letters of the alphabet were understood and correctly articulated by Cyber Ninjas?

That comes to 50 lawyers per letter of the alphabet. With all that expertise, is that why they are claiming Cyber Ninjas is incompetent?

:evil: 

btw - I come from the DOS era (DOS 5). Because of a huge mess I once made as a translator with deletions at Comgás in São Paulo (where I was working at the plant itself), I learned that when you delete a file or folder (the way most people do it), you don't delete the substance. You merely delete the first character or characters of the file header so the computer no longer sees the name of the file.

Back then, this header was in a section called a FAT (File Allocation Table) on each chunk of a file (I forget what they called the chunk itself). But you did not have to delete the character(s) from the FATs on all chunks. Just on the first. After that, the computer did not see it.

So maybe those are the two missing letters you got from somewhere out there on the Interwebs?

From the way I saw the MCBOS idiots posturing and going on about screenshots instead of giving out the technical information like the Cyber Ninjas guy did, they actually could have deleted the database. Then seeing they were going to get caught, undeleted it. Since presumably nothing else was written on the disc, the database would still be intact. 

From the way Richer was crowing that he could see the database on his screen, he obviously had access.  Probably still does.

Most undelete programs I have seen show you where to restore those characters. If you know the header name, you just type the missing characters in and hit Enter. Voilà. File recovered. 

(This is the lowest level of deletion. Things can get much more complicated, but apparently not for the dork who deleted the database folder in the first place. :) )

btw - That Comgás thing was funny in hindsight. I was using a Norton program (I think it was Norton, but maybe a competitor) that could view the hex code for some damn reason. But it also viewed what was on the empty space on the hard drive. As it showed text from deleted files, I freaked.

I knew damn well the text I had just deleted was good and deleted, but there is was, right there on the screen. I thought I had installed a virus or something and let the management know. They shut the entire factory down (several buildings) for half a day while the techies checked all the computer installations. Finally one of them asked me to show him exactly what I did. When I showed him, he and the workers all got a big laugh. The management was not so amused.

Michael

On 5/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

Michael,

You can get things so scrambled and tangled, it's a mystery to me how you do it, but you do have a genius for it.

We all have our talents?  😃

Take care.

Ellen

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

On 5/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Cyber Ninjas guy tells what and where the files were deleted--and has not retracted that charge of deletion to my knowledge. On the contrary, he gave easy-to-understand information on where the deletion took place within the program. 

But the other side? The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, including Stephen Richer, merely waved their arms all about yelling ridiculous, wrong place, they don't know what they're doing, we didn't do that, outrageous, we will no longer cooperate, blah blah blah.

They also speculated about what Cyber Ninjas might have done in overly general terms rather than say where they goofed. Based solely on the monkeyshine reactions of the Board, unless proven otherwise, one has to conclude that Cyber Ninjas did not goof. The Board lied instead. To make sure, I looked a little harder than normal for news articles, but I could not find any talking about the two letters.

Well, when all else fails, the fake news media simply makes up shit and outright lies.

Here's a list of a few things about what the auditor, Ben Cotton, said about the deleted files and what the mainstream press said he said.

VIDEO EVIDENCE Proves CNN and Politifact Hacks Are Lying About Cyber Ninjas and the Missing Database Directory

Had anybody looked at the video I posted 5 days ago on this very thread (embedded tweet from Kash Patel), they would have seen what the guy himself said.

My favorite part of the article is the tweet from Rasmussen:

The audit is going just fine and scaring the living crap out of the oligarchy. That's why they have their toady companies (CNN, Politifact, Snopes, etc.) lie their asses off. Even on something as obvious as this.

When propaganda gets to this level, we are in Baghdad Bob territory.

Michael

41 minutes ago, tmj said:

How'd he make out ? :)

T,

It seems like he knew how to play his cards right after the disaster and left government concerns behind. See here

He now lives in UAE and probably gets a good income from rights to his story.

As to lying his ass off on camera, I wonder if he's related to Susan Rice...

Michael

On 5/24/2021 at 1:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Off we go.

Going hard, too.

Breaking: After Continual Trashing of Senate Audit – Republican Led Committee STRIPS Democrat Katie Hobbs from Hearing any Audit-Related Lawsuits until 2023

After publicly expressing “grave concerns” over Arizona’s audit of the 2020 election results, and after her continual bashing of the Senate “fraudit” of Maricopa County ballots, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) was “stripped” of her ability to “defend election lawsuits” by the state’s Republican-led House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday.

The responsibility was transferred “exclusively” to Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) through the end of the 2023 fiscal year.

The election theft supporters are whining about this all over social media and in the press. Meanwhile, this stuff is happening for real. By the end of the process, the election of Biden and his junta are going to be massacred by the fraud uncovered and proven in audits all over the country.

My favorite comment to the Hobbs news was right there at Gateway Pundit. It was from a poster called "Right_Here.

Dear Katie,
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love and Affection,
The People of Arizona

My sentiments, exactly. And I don't even live in Arizona.

Michael