Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What is going on with Trump's endorsement of Drew McKissick, not Lin Wood, as Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party?

Ellen,

Without condoning the politics and/or ideology of either Drew McKissick or Elise Stefanik, here is how I understand it.

President Trump's focus is on winning when he is in the game. It's not on anything else, especially not carrying dead weight or cheating or anything like that.

People who don't like Trump will always mischaracterize this as selling out. It isn't. At root, it's fighting the good fight with what you've got or what you're convinced that is available, not what you would like to have. 

The case of Stefanik is so easy, I don't have to use an analogy. Her opponent, Liz Cheney, was hellbent on Trump's destruction (and the destruction of MAGA) at all costs. How on earth could he condone her staying in a leadership position and still win? She was poison and had to go.

Is Stefanik a Trojan Horse? (Oops... there goes an analogy. :) ) I doubt it but who knows? Whether Stefanik is loyal to Trump--or not--in the future, or whether she will erode MAGA values over time or reinforce them, she's still a far superior choice to keeping Cthulhu as a pet. (OK, that's a bit rough. Let's just say a Swamp Monster.)

:)

In the case of McKissick, I need to an analogy since that will be clearer than a simple explanation due to the intensity of the anti-Trump sentiment. Imagine a football quarterback--one who likes to win--who gets to name his players. And the quarterback has a lanky young brother who can outrun anyone, but who can't catch a ball worth a damn. His young brother keeps asking to be assigned to the team as an end. Yet another guy who doesn't run nearly as fast is available and asking--and he is good at catching balls. 

Who is the logical choice? If you want to win and not just get people talking, who is the best choice?

Lin Wood is like the young brother in the analogy. For as much as Trump loves him (for example, he praised Lin in congratulating McKissick as "a strong and talented opponent"), Lin is out there calling Mike Pence a pedophile and so on. 

I'm not going to debate whether Pence is or not. My gut tells me no, but my admiration for Lin tells me this needs to be looked at. However, this is bonkersville for the majority of people (that is, people who vote). They would not sign on to that--not without 100% proof anyone can see presented by sources most people find credible--as one of the recommended pillars of a campaign to win the Congress and Presidency for the Republicans.

In fact, the Pence pedophile thing (along with Lin's poking the press in the eye about Q) is raw meat for the fake news media and they would have a ball with it at Trump's expense. So Trump running Lin as his favorite is akin to wanting to lose his clout in tons of other political situations. It doesn't make any political sense.

Football-wise, the choice is to play with a beloved player so weak, he will likely keep the team from winning, or playing with an end who is not so great, but who catches the ball. Or even walking away and not playing at all.

Trump plays, he plays hard and he plays to win. If that hurts someone's feelings or bewilders his supporters, well, that's tough.

That's how I see it.

I'm not big on the people who won (McKissick or Stefanik), but I believe Trump supported them with an eye to winning in the manner of a quarterback, not in the manner of a sleazebag selling out for money or political favors. Nor in the manner of someone too stupid to understand what he is doing.

And I'm also very much aware that Jeff Sessions is not the only one out there who can support Trump and MAGA sincerely for the win, but choke like an asshole when it's his turn to perform after the win. And I am aware of Trojan Horses.

But I also believe Trump is aware of all this.

And so far, he's winning...

Michael

Michael,

Trump's refraining from endorsing Lin Wood because of potential problems over the Pence issue wouldn’t require Trump's actively coming on the scene and (re)endorsing McKissick at the eleventh hour - with false praise at that.  He could have just stayed out of it.  His action looks to me like that of someone "playing politics."

Ellen 

43 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

His action looks to me like that of someone "playing politics."

Ellen,

I thought I said that.

However, I don't believe it's politics as usual. If I know Trump, there's hidden leverage involved that the people who might think they snookered him didn't see.

In other words, I think he's back. But knowing things he didn't know the first time around. And I think it would be inaccurate to attribute negative intentions to him without knowing facts.

I doubt McKissick will turn out to be a Jeff Sessions or Mitt Romney. Even if he leans in those directions, I bet there are some hidden hog-ties that will keep him in check.

A Trump endorsement right now is worth its weight in gold to most Republicans. I seriously doubt he is giving it out for ideology alone and without a price. Come to think of it, I don't even believe he's using the same standard for all endorsements. I think he will be doing them case by case.

As to Lin Wood, I have a feeling he's going to be just fine in the next Trump administration.

This particular job did not suit him the best.  

Lin is a political crusader for justice and righteous causes. Not an administrative gatekeeper for Republican political campaigns in general. Not even for only a state.

Michael

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The case of Stefanik is so easy, I don't have to use an analogy. Her opponent, Liz Cheney, was hellbent on Trump's destruction (and the destruction of MAGA) at all costs.

Already we're seeing the fruits of her election. Look at her interview with Maria Bartiromo:

“That is Unconstitutional in My Point of View” – GOP Chair Elise Stefanik Speaks Out on Biden DOJ Attempting to Block Arizona Election Audit (VIDEO)

In contrast, this is what Liz Cheney, when House Republican Conference Chair, said on May 3 about the 2020 election:

I don't know if Cheney said anything in public about the Arizona audit, but if not, it is more than reasonable to assume she has been working hard against it backstage.

This is why I think Trump's support of Stefanik was a good move despite the following. If you go to the link and see the video and focus on Stefanik's manner of speaking in public, you will see that she is a graduate with high honors in Political Bullshit majoring in Platitudes. On a personal note, I can't stand listening to her.

But she is delivering on keeping the GOP solidly behind the Arizona audit of the 2020 election (including similar State Senate audits in other states).

So, to me, she can be forgiven much for that alone.

(Just so long as I don't have to listen to her except rarely. Not at all is even better... :) )

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I thought I said that.

I meant "playing politics" pejoratively, which isn’t what I took you to be saying.

Lin Wood says that "President Trump is a genius [and] plays chess at a level we will never fully understand."  Also that he supports Trump 100%.

I see no need, whatever supposedly brilliant strategies Trump is employing, for his having re-endorsed McKissick.

Ellen

President Trump is a genius. He plays chess at a level we will never fully understand. 

I was honored by his description of me as a “strong and talented” opponent. Upon further reflection, I understand his endorsement of my opponent, Drew McKissick. 

My faith in President Trump has never wavered. He is doing God’s will for our country. 

I support President Trump 100%. 

P.S. The SCGOP is a swamp. In time, the RINOS will be defeated. Watch it happen. 

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I see no need, whatever supposedly brilliant strategies Trump is employing, for his having re-endorsed McKissick.

Ellen,

Maybe Lin sees something you don't?

He did say (and you quoted): "Upon further reflection, I understand his endorsement of my opponent, Drew McKissick."

Lin sees what goes on backstage. Neither you or I do.

I'm intrigued by Lin's final comment in that post: "P.S. The SCGOP is a swamp. In time, the RINOS will be defeated. Watch it happen."

I think a hint at what is going on is right there.

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

He did say (and you quoted): "Upon further reflection, I understand his endorsement of my opponent, Drew McKissick."

Lin sees what goes on backstage. Neither you or I do.

I'm intrigued by Lin's final comment in that post: "P.S. The SCGOP is a swamp. In time, the RINOS will be defeated. Watch it happen."

I think a hint at what is going on is right there.

Michael

My only impression of Lin Wood is that of a religious nut case. If so the foundation isn't supporting the structure.

--Brant

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

My only impression of Lin Wood is that of a religious nut case. If so the foundation isn't supporting the structure.

Brant,

If Lin were a person without an illustrious past, I would agree with you.

But this particular David has slain many a Goliath, at the top levels of the Deep State and fake news media, at that. Especially when they have tried to scapegoat an innocent person to cover and/or exercise their nefarious intents.

(In one case, an early one, Clint Eastwood even made a recent movie out of it--Richard Jewell. Albeit Clint consolidated the legal team into a single attorney and Watson Bryant, not Lin was chosen.)

I give a lot of flexibility to a person of massive achievements.

Also, he is hated by the Deep State even more than by the fake news media. So his portrayal by them leaves objectivity behind. 

They hate him because, even with the religious excesses in his public life, he's right over target.

He normally plays the long game--lots of fails until the big win. He has a history of that. Also, he used to be a Democrat. :) 

Michael

On 5/16/2021 at 2:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

That could easily be the case.

However, I don’t buy Lin's assessment that "President Trump is a genius [and] plays chess at a level we will never fully understand."

Trump does feints and ruses and produces sleight-of-hand distractions, things like that.  But high-level chess master?

Hell, he didn’t even know enough to keep his supporters out of the January 6 imbroglio at the Capitol building and himself out of the inconvenience of another impeachment attempt.

And he was the perfect patsy for the "vaccination" schemers' plan.

I'm not impressed by his "genius" chess-playing.

(Lin, btw, advises against getting vaccinated.  He parts company with Trump on that much.)

Ellen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'm not impressed by his "genius" chess-playing.

Ellen,

I am.

He won a presidential election against all odds, he stayed in office up to the end of his term despite two impeachments, a 24/7 hostile and delusional press, constant sabotage by the Deep State and foreign actors, etc. etc. etc. And despite this, he turned the economy around twice, did the Abraham Accords, built most of the wall against all odds, got rid of truckloads of regulations, knocked out ISIS, stopped the endless war for profit machine (that is during his term), established the Space Force, etc. etc. etc.

Take a look at his list of achievements. He did all of that despite a shit-load of opposition and sabotage, whether internal, external, foreign, and even some due to his own vanity.

(He is a human being, after all. Not a god or an ideological robot.)

I'm not happy about the vaccine thing, but I do know with 100% certainty that he would have never permitted it to become mandatory had the 2020 election not been stolen. And I am certainly not going to blame that theft on him, the victim of the theft. I don't roll that way.

Which means, I don't blame the Jan 6 set-up on him, either. I'm not into blaming victims. From his end, I didn't see a fuck up. I saw a Hail Mary pass amidst a series of betrayals and attacks the likes of which I have not seen in American politics barring an outright assassination.

It might sound like I'm into blind hero-worship. But I'm not. And I don't care what anyone thinks about it, either.

I just don't forget achievements as soon as most people. And I don't forget context. Notice that, likewise, I did not the forget achievements or context with Lin Wood, despite people now willing to write him off as a fundamentalist Christian fruitcake who only believes in magic.

And I am still with Lin, waiting to see what pans out with Sidney and other projects.

But I don't want to spend time saying achievers achieve all the time. 

Right now my focus is on letting the audits run their courses. That's the kill shot. So I'm not invested as much as before in commenting on the news around the MAGA movement because I don't see how it will make a difference. For the things that make a difference, the right people are involved and they are doing all the right things.

The size of this enemy is huge, so it takes time. There are no remote-control change-the-channel results to be had. If there were, I am pretty sure Trump would have already pushed the button and changed the channel.

The good news is I think the audits are the Achilles Heel that will take down the Biden junta and the major Deep State players behind him (and clip the wings of hostile foreign actors in the US).

And more good news. There are two Trump rallies in June. He's finally rolled up his sleeves and is getting back to work. I intend to vibrate the good vibes with this.

I can't think of a single person in the political arena who could have done what Trump did, nor tame the Deep State globalist beast that has not yet died like he will. I see Trump as our best shot to keep the American government from crumbling, being taken over, and turned into a banana republic leftwing authoritarian state.

I feel your pain and frustration, though. I do. I'm hurting, too. It's a tough phase to live through. At least it's only temporary. Forum-wise, I know of no way to make this easier except to hunker down and pass through the flame and keep my optimism alive.

I will not abandon Trump.

Especially not when he's the best game in town. And even more especially not when he's the inspiration and drive remaking the American political landscape from the bottom up to become MAGA. Imagine him back in office on top of that foundation.

As Lin always says, watch it happen.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I tried to watch this, but I just couldn't.

Live-Stream Video: Panicked Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Hold Monday Meeting Before Tuesday’s Senate Grilling — Starting at 4 PM ET

It's starts by characterizing the Senate audit of the 2020 election as an "attempt legitimizing a grift disguised as an audit," and claiming there are no files missing, that the only reason the auditors can't find them (the ones deleted) is because they don't know what they are doing.

I can enjoy the fear behind this, but it's awfully hard to listen to. The sheer amount of hypocrisy and mendacity are too thick to bear for more than a minute or two.

Talk about sanctimonious snootism while sweating.

Michael

What really “did it” for me was Trump’s end-of-presidency pardons, many of them deserving of hate.  Then there was his ineffectual attempt at preventing, and then at exposing, election fraud. He was no genius there, not even cagey.  And as Ellen mentioned, there is the “insurrection” set up and the vaccine business.

When you evaluate someone it needn’t be all or nothing .  If Trump is the best in the field, even the best of a bad lot, you can support him and still be aware of his flaws.

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Take a look at his list of achievements. He did all of that despite a shit-load of opposition and sabotage, whether internal, external, foreign, and even some due to his own vanity.

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I feel your pain and frustration, though. I do. I'm hurting, too. It's a tough phase to live through. At least it's only temporary. Forum-wise, I know of no way to make this easier except to hunker down and pass through the flame and keep my optimism alive.

I will not abandon Trump.

Michael,

You're addressing something different than what I'm saying.

I fully applaud and appreciate Trump's achievements.

I haven’t said a thing about abandoning Trump.  I hope the audit stuff works and he gets back in the White House where he legitimately belongs.

And "pain and frustration" I feel at what's happening in this country aren’t an issue of my blaming Trump.  I don’t blame Trump.

The point I was making and will repeat is that Trump is not a multiple-dimensional chess master like Lin and various others say he is.  He's smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc.  That doesn’t mean he's the super-strategist some say he is.  Obviously, he isn’t.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

I've never followed chess , but I assume those at the top of the game compete with each other and the number one spot probably changes hands from time o time. Trump may(may) not be the ultimate Super-strategist , but he is a Helluva-strategist. And seemingly one of the only helluva strategists willing to step up and fight and fight for real.

The meme that has DJT saying 'they' are after you that just have to go through me first is my favorite and i believe in all the sentiments behind it.

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The point I was making and will repeat is that Trump is not a multiple-dimensional chess master like Lin and various others say he is.  He's smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc.  That doesn’t mean he's the super-strategist some say he is.  Obviously, he isn’t.

Ellen,

That is not obvious to me.

Who else did all the stuff Trump did? Nobody, that's who. Why? Were there no other "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." politicians in politics? From what I see, there are plenty.

So why has no one else done what Trump did in both quantity and quality? Why?

Something's missing. Being "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." are not enough to explain that. So I say ONLY grandmasters do that. Cause and effect.

In fact, the people who stole the 2020 election were not just "smart, resourceful, determined, etc., etc." They, too, were grandmasters. And to keep with the chess analogy with Trump, even grandmasters lose games at times. Losing a game is not enough to strip a grandmaster of his standing.

It's really easy for us, who are sitting here on the sidelines, to do Monday morning quarterbacking (to switch metaphors jarringly).

Speaking only for myself, I have not forgotten that we are at war. We post online from the comfort of our homes, so it's more mature, I suppose, to not be war-passionate about anything. All we need to do is say we are against the bad guys as we trash our own leaders. War is for those out there, not for us in here.

Riiiighhht... 

That's not how war works. And that is not me. War comes when it comes. Whether we think it will touch is irrelevant. I see war, not peace. So I fight to win. I'm not playing at this. I'm saving my powder for the bad guys. I want what little reach I have to be effective, not bytes and bits bouncing around in the wind to be forgotten soon after posting them.

That's why I see no gain in trashing Trump or diminishing him at this moment. There are people, real people, on the other end of my monitor. Persuadable individuals. And others who are waning in morale due to the massive propaganda onslaught of the oligarchy.

I will not walk away from that or them.

I see great value in defending Trump. Who else is out there who can do the job? Who? I don't see anybody. So there is plenty of time to trash and diminish Trump later when it will not trash freedom for real.

Am I the only one who sees this?

What I am saying is not just hyperbole, either. People are already blowing each other up in the Middle East. Do people think that, with Biden and the assholes running him in office, that this will not soon come to American shores?

That's called context. In that context, the odds are not good for reason to prevail no matter how mature anyone is or tries to be.

War time is one context. Peace time is another. The realities governing each are not chosen by opinion or study. Reality is innate. We see it or we don't.  And I see war.

I intend to be one who helps win it, too.

To paraphrase Patrick Henry:

Gentlemen may cry, Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad — but there is no time for orange man bad. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the east will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or the Internet so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of technocratic chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Michael

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I fully applaud and appreciate Trump's achievements.

Ellen,

I'm going to contest this.

You say you fully applaud and appreciate Trump's achievements, but I never see you do it these days.

Right now is when this is needed the most.

War is on and we can lose it if we fall short on what we can do...

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They are now at the whining stage.

Here is a little context from Kelli Ward.

Before the whining of the bad guys:

Right after the whining:

And a little context on Kelli.

Let me add my voice of gratitude to Kelli.

She is one who is making a difference for real.

I think the entire country will owe her a debt of gratitude when this is all over.

Michael

39 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That and friggin' UFOs.

Michael

I saw a mention of that, but thought it was a previous story...are they really pumping that one up, again?

But if the oil pipeline goes out again, that's got more capacity to divert attention than a ufo, for sure...unless little green men actually reveal themselves, this time.
("I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords!")