William,

I can't make any sense of your post.

I believe you.

crazy-times-carnival.jpg

Edited by william.scherk

8 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I believe you.

William,

You have no interest in the reader, do you?

Truth 1

When you present too much senseless garbage, readers don't admire your wit or snark. They stop reading.

Stylistically, that truth has eluded you. I've seen it for years. But you are intelligent enough to perceive this (if your vanity does not get in the way) so I'm mentioning it.

Truth 2

That truth leads to other truths. For example, you cannot persuade or entertain people who tune you out. It's not that they disagree with you. It's that they don't get your message. 

Truth 3

Regarding what people do look at or listen to, there's even a deeper truth. You cannot persuade or entertain people who don't remember your message.

In order for the senseless to be memorable, you have to surround a single senseless item (or precious few) with things that do make sense. You have to nest it in a context familiar to people, what's more, a context that is relevant to them.

Re this last, there is a very good book that teaches you how to make items memorable based on neuroscience: Impossible to Ignore by Carmen Simon PhD. She's going for the big bucks and selling this information to corporations, so it is business-oriented. But the techniques are just as valid for other uses like rhetoric, fiction, etc.

Blurt

Of course, I'm presuming you want readers to remember what you write and maybe be entertained or persuaded by it.

That's based on interacting with you over the years. I don't see you as a blurt qua blurt kind of guy even when you come off that way. I don't see your main reason for living and communicating as The Blurt.

:) 

Michael

Re the Cyber Ninjas document substance-wise, imagine that (said sarcastically).

Cyber Ninjas wants to prevent chaos during the audit and imagined that groups like Antifa would want to cause chaos.

I wonder where they got that idea, huh?

Like nonstop riots over months, maybe?

It's stupid to even have to point out that rioters like to riot, especially to promote their agenda. So they will probably riot when they get a high-visibility opportunity like an important event against their agenda.

And it's stupid to have to point out that a carnival provides great cover for bad guys.

To go Randian, the people who promote stupid positions to the contrary are relying on sanction of the victim big-time. But their goodwill account with the victims is overdrawn (by a lot) and that account has been shut down.

Antifa is the enemy. (One of the enemies.)

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Cyber Ninjas wants to prevent chaos during the audit and imagined that groups like Antifa would want to cause chaos.

I wonder where they got that idea, huh?

Like nonstop riots over months, maybe?

"C'mon, it was just a traffic jam and some broken windows...now, do you care to explain the Jan 6 massacre which left a trail of chaos and destruction across a traumatized nation? I'll wait..."

😈

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Re the Cyber Ninjas document substance-wise, imagine that (said sarcastically).

It's easy to understand from material in the document why Cyber Ninjas wanted it sealed.

Not desirable to give potential malefactors advance warning of contingency plans against them.

Ellen

Here is a fantastic look behind the scenes of the election audit in Arizona.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: TGP’s Jordan Conradson Interviews AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett — HUGE DEVELOPMENTS Including Plans to Triple Output and Questions on Number of Fraudulent Ballots (VIDEO)

There's a video at the link, but the transcript is given there, too.

The important point is that this is not speculation presented as fact from a news person using "someone close to the AZ Audit Director" as a source.

This is an interview with the Person Who Counts himself.

According to Bennett, they are almost done forensically examining the voting machines and extracted the data from them. And have returned about half of the machines with the other half to be returned in the next day or so. Next, they will examine and analyze the data from the machines.

Also, he clarified that there is no expiration date on finishing this audit (including the ballots). If it is not done by the projected date, the gym space will need to be turned over to 5 high schools for their graduation ceremony, but in that case, there are other spaces where the audit can continue. Or, another possibility would be to give the workers a 5 day break. After that, the gym is available without restriction.

The interview is well worth reading or watching.

Michael

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"C'mon, it was just a traffic jam and some broken windows...now, do you care to explain the Jan 6 massacre which left a trail of chaos and destruction across a traumatized nation? I'll wait..."

😈

Today’s Department of In-Justice: On Same Day DOJ Hunts Down Grandma for Walking in US Capitol – They Announce They will Seal Records of Over 200 BLM and Antifa Criminals

Ellen

Here is an example of the kind of story you need to be wary of if you are worried about the Arizona election audit getting rigged.

HUGE: Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County Audit

I don't want to downplay the reality of what Kelli Ward is sounding the alarm on, but I do want to put it in context and lower the hysteria level a bit.

The reality of this audit will not change if you look at it in context:

1. The Dems will do everything they can and use all the dirty tricks they can to derail, delegitimize and/or rig this audit. Up to now, they have been doing this and losing. They will keep doing this and, I predict, they will keep losing. 

2. The news media, including sites like The Gateway Pundit, and even Kelli Ward herself, depend on fear and outrage to get eyeballs on their material. This is nothing against them. The importance of promoting fear and outrage for getting audience is well-established. It's human nature. If an organization will not use this reality, they will get drowned out because other organizations do use it. In today's media environment, the intensity and emotional valence are high. So, unfortunately for the good guys informing the public, when there is nothing too grave happening, they have to take smaller less effective attacks from the Dems and goose them up to DEFCON 5.

3. Even while saying this, I do acknowledge that any minor threat can become a major threat at any time, so it is always good to know what the threats are and stay vigilant.

That means, to me, the proper course for bringing this audit home is to stick with of fear and outrage in the messaging, but when you become the consumer instead of the messenger, filter all messages through the lens of identifying reality dispassionately. That way you will keep your eyes open, recognize what is major and minor, and not become a nervous wreck.

Nonstop high-intensity fear and outrage will make you burn out right when you need your commitment the most.

I see the article above as business as usual from the Dems, not an upheaval. They are trying to survive and keep the power they stole so they will not stop. But their efforts are not anywhere near the level of efficacy they enjoyed in government institutions and media influence up to this audit.

They are dangerous right now, but not lethal without a hell of a lot of growth.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is another such story.

EXCLUSIVE: Spy Plane Identified Circling the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum Where the Election Audit Is Taking Place – What’s Going On?

A spy plane has been located flying over the Maricopa County audit.  What information are they after?

Sunday morning we were alerted to the fact that a plane was circling around the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum recently.  We received only the picture above.  We followed up and found more information on this plane and some more information on other events where a plane circled the sky in a similar fashion. 

. . .

So now we need to find out why the police plane is circling the skies over the coliseum where the Maricopa County audit is being performed? For what purpose is the plane listening in on calls related to phones in and near that coliseum?  Maybe it’s explainable and maybe not.

In other words, gotta look and stay on your toes, but, so far, don't freak out.

Michael

TG,

Excellent.

Imagine what the Biden junta's foreign policy discussions with world leaders is like right now.

I'm going to paste the image and text of President Trump's press release in the MAGA thread.

Just think of it.

THE BIG LIE.

Talk about a linguistic kill shot.

This one is right up there with Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas, and so on.

Michael

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just think of it.

THE BIG LIE.

Talk about a linguistic kill shot.

Another "Big Lie" trope is already in circulation ...

Rudy Giuliani wants $1.3-B lawsuit over his 'big lie' election claims thrown out

Denver-based Dominion alleged in its Jan. 25 lawsuit that Giuliani "manufactured and disseminated the ‘Big Lie,’ which foreseeably went viral and deceived millions of people into believing that Dominion had stolen their votes and fixed the election

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Rudy Giuliani wants $1.3-B lawsuit over his 'big lie' election claims thrown out

Denver-based Dominion alleged in its Jan. 25 lawsuit that Giuliani "manufactured and disseminated the ‘Big Lie,’ which foreseeably went viral and deceived millions of people into believing that Dominion had stolen their votes and fixed the election

William,

I'll see you your 1.3 billion and raise you another .3 billion.

Mike Lindell sues Dominion for $1.6B

Mike is not countersuing. He's just suing.

Alan Dershowitz is on board, too.

As for Rudy, he can't catch a break.

The mainstream media can't get anything right about him.

Nolte: Fake News Trifecta as WaPo, NY Times, and NBC Retract Giuliani Smear

Some day they'll start telling the true story about Rudy and boy, oh boy, he'll be toast then, huh?

:evil: 

Michael

On 5/2/2021 at 9:31 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is an example of the kind of story you need to be wary of if you are worried about the Arizona election audit getting rigged.

After a few days of fear and outrage over minor incidents, here is an interview with AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett, who says things are going just fine with the audit.

AZ Audit Director: Shady Democrat Operative Ryan Macias Misrepresented Himself as Media to Get on Audit Floor – GOT CAUGHT! (VIDEO)

Great interview.  Mr. Bennett is on top of things.

Like I said, the bad guys took too long to get moving on this particular audit project and they did not take the Arizona Senate seriously. Now it is too late for them to do anything but feeble Hail Mary passes.

The video of the interview:

Arizona Audit Dir. says Top Democrat Operative Misrepresented Himself to Get on Audit Floor

image.png

From what I've seen of the mainstream media this morning, all is failure and despair in MAGA-Land (probably because of that Facebook thing of maintaining the Trump ban).

But an interview like this one shows that things are looking really bad for the Biden junta and the Deep State. And, frankly, social media giants.

Imagine what is going to happen to them once President Trump is back in office and has the groundswell of support that is now happening at local levels all across America. Overthrow of Section 230 is best they can expect.

Michael

• Upvote 1

They're not going down without a fight.

Maricopa County withholding subpoenaed hardware from election audit, citing alleged 'security risk'
Surrendering the materials could "put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk."

The routers used for administration of the 2020 election are at issue here.

The bad guys say they don't want to compromise law enforcement's activities in using the router, but that is subterfuge. The real deal is that they don't want the auditors to see the data packets sent overseas and received therefrom over those routers during the election.

I don't know how this item will end for the audit, but I predict the routers will eventually be examined and the treason disclosed in formal paperwork that can be used in court.

Michael

I am wondering how the ‘objectivists’ who voted for Biden or ignored President Trump are faring. How are you doing so far with Biden? In my opinion, I personally find it hard to understand how they can supposedly use reason to find answers about who to vote for yet failed to see the fact that Trump is someone Ayn Rand would have voted for.  Or as we say here on the internet IMHO. Peter

I want to say thanks to Mark. ARI Watch is an interesting site.

Theft of the U.S. Presidency - ARI board chairman is unconcerned - Like you, probably, and a zillion other people, I stayed up late November 3rd periodically checking a map of the election returns. I went to bed relieved: Trump/Pence would win the majority of the electoral college. Only to wake up next morning to discover that swing states had flipped and Biden/Kamala won the majority instead . . . . end quote

The Objectivist Newsletter Volume One, Page one: Objectivism is a philosophical movement; since politics is a branch of philosophy, Objectivism advocates certain political principles -- specifically, those of laissez-faire Capitalism -- as the consequence and the ultimate practical application of its fundamental philosophical principles. It does not regard politics as a separate or primary goal, that is: as a goal that can be achieved without a wider ideological context.

Politics is based on three other philosophical disciplines; metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics -- on a theory of man’s nature and of man’s relationship to existence. It is only on such a base that one can formulate a consistent political theory and achieve it in practice. When, however, men attempt to rush into politics without such a base, the result is that embarrassing conglomerations of impotence, futility, inconsistency and superficiality which is loosely designated as “conservatism.” Objectivists are not “conservatives.” We are *radicals for capitalism*; we are fighting for that philosophical base which capitalism does not have and without which it was doomed to perish. A change in a country’s political ideas has to be preceded by a change in its cultural trends; a cultural movement is the necessary precondition of a political movement . . . . end quote  

(The Objectivist Newsletter, October 1963): “... it appears, at present, that Senator Goldwater may become very much worth supporting ... most particularly because he seems to be our last chance to preserve two-party government. “... At present, he is the best candidate in the field.” [4]

“How to Judge a Political Candidate”  (TON  March 1964): “If a candidate evades, equivocates and hides his stand under a junk-heap of random concretes, we must add up those concretes and judge him accordingly. If his stand is mixed, we must evaluate it by asking: Will he protect freedom or destroy the last of it? Will he accelerate, delay or stop the march toward statism?

“By this standard, one can see why Barry Goldwater is the best candidate in the field today. ...

“In an age of moral collapse, like the present, men who seek power for power’s sake rise to leadership everywhere on earth and destroy one country after another. Barry Goldwater is singularly devoid of power lust. Even his antagonists admit it with grudging respect. He is seeking, not to rule, but to liberate a [that is, our] country. “In a world ravaged by dictatorships, can we afford to pass up a candidate of that kind?”

On 5/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The bad guys say they don't want to compromise law enforcement's activities in using the router, but that is subterfuge.

The cohort of "bad guys" includes the sheriff, it seems.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The real deal is that they don't want the auditors to see the data packets sent overseas and received therefrom over those routers during the election.

Right. They, including the sheriff, may soon be subject to subpoena

Quick comment.

BREAKING: Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines – Including “All Election Information” from Main Database — With Copy of Senate Letter

Wow.

Some people are gonna go to jail and there's no way to avoid it after this.

btw - The bad guys deleted the voting machine databases for the 2020 election, but according to Sidney Powell, there are data recovery people looking at this and the databases will most likely be restored.

I bet the bad guys thought the delete was their trump card.

Once this thing ends, I bet all those billions in lawsuits that Dominion has been waving at people will disappear. 

But that is when the people Dominion has sued will attack. Mike Lindell already has by suing Dominion for $1.3 billion, if I remember correctly.

Also, I bet there will be one class action suit after another against the bad guys all over the place.

Michael

What is going on with Trump's endorsement of Drew McKissick, not Lin Wood, as Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party?

See.

And this and following:

I was reviewing the last minute endorsement of Drew “Joey Bribes Won” McKissick by President Trump. 

I watched Drew “Joey Bribes Won” McKissick closely on the campaign trail. 

Drew only repeated his stump speech demeaning Bikers for Trump. The only exception was when Drew was drinking beer with his Democratic buddy and announced that Bribes Biden was the legitimately elected President of the United States.

Drew never mentioned a single word about all the great work he did as Chair of the SCGOP on “crime, the border, the 2nd amendment, and our great military and vets.”

Does President Trump know something about Drew that ALL of South Carolina missed, including Drew???

Does this “last minute” Hail Mary alleged endorsement make sense to you?

Asking for a friend.

Is the problem Trump's reliance on Mark Meadows again?

Any other clues?

Ellen

EDIT:

Is the Trump endorsement of McKissick not real?

See.

In a last minute act suggesting desperation, Drew “Biden Won” McKissick rolled out endorsements from the elite RINO establishment and a very questionable endorsement by President Trump. 

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Is the Trump endorsement of McKissick not real?

trumpbacksmckissick.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Thumb typing. McKissick won.

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What is going on with Trump's endorsement of Drew McKissick, not Lin Wood, as Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party?

Indeed, and what's going on with his endorsement of Elise Stefanik, who supports cheap labor immigration?