Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

I just read the article and I am certain of one thing only.

I will never get those precious minutes of my life back.

It was mostly snark, pettiness, posturing and digs at, well, salt of the earth people, even though Applebaum did not use that term.

Here is her biggest complaint against salt of the earth people. With them:

Lived experience always outweighs expertise...

In other words, those suckers won't obey her kind when she tells them to jump. That's her issue. They prefer to use their own minds based on their own lives rather than bow down to their superiors. 

Here's a question for anyone reading this who has a brain (or even half a brain). If you believe in freedom, especially in a live and let live manner, what the hell is wrong with using "lived experience" as your guide?

Nothing. That's what.

It's your life. Your mind.

That phrase alone shows the level of contempt for salt of the earth people that Applebaum and her kind harbor in their hearts.

But she's also boneheaded as an intellectual.

She compares Mike Lindell with Olof Aschberg, the Swedish banker who financed the Bolshevik revolution for Lenin, and Henry Ford, who she blames for Hitler's persecution of Jews. And she thinks Mike may be doing more damage to democracy than Jefferson Davis. Read the article if that sounds too bonkers to be true. It's right there in all its boneheaded glory.

The thing that really seems to bother her is Mike's good nature and self-confidence. She also wants to paint him as a true believer who will continue to believe after he has been proven wrong. And she lists a bunch of different religious end-of-times sects who did exactly that. 

It's too easy to notice that she, herself, believes he has no evidence despite nobody except an inner circle being able to look at it yet. And, when it is revealed, only top experts will be able to test it. Wanna bet she will still not believe it is evidence even if (or, better, once) it is proven? :) 

Essentially, the only real subtext the article conveys, which is where her fear is palpable, is that she is pissed she can't dismiss Mike Lindell with a wave of her oh-so-superior hand or a bon mot, and she's pissed there are so many people like him in America who refuse to admit she and her kind are far far far better human beings than they are.

In the current context, that translates into terror of being busted for massive fraud.

I tried to search for when Anne Applebaum mentioned Mike Lindell before this article. I couldn't find anything. Nada. Zilch. So think about it. When would a snoot (and China sellout for that matter, but that's another story) ever write an article about Mike Lindell unless terrified?

Never. That's when.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Now comes the hard part (hard part for decent people, that is) in what they are going to try to do to Mike Lindell.

I believe, but can't prove, the following story is related to Mike Lindell's upcoming Cyber Symposium.

MyPillow Employee Beheaded in Broad Daylight Near Minneapolis

and 

MyPillow employee beheaded in Minnesota, suspect identified and arrested

Here is the lady and the main murder suspect.

image.png

It seems that the two were in an abusive relationship and they guy had mental illness problems.

So how does this work with the Deep State?

Well, the Deep State people have a favorite trick for creating chaos and mayhem. They identify people with mental issues. Nowadays with social media, finding such people is a piece of cake. They get an agent close to the person, an agent who knows how to push buttons according to behavioral science profiling, then tell them when to push.

Since it is now openly stated everywhere that Mike Lindell is a target of the Deep State (being considered an "enemy of democracy" and crap like that), you better know it: ALL of his employees, family and friends have files on them in the dark chambers of the Deep State (and the Chinese secret service or whatever they call it, for that matter). And you can bet that those peeps of Mike who have mental issues that can be triggered into violence, or are near people with such mental issues, now have a new "friend" who appeared out of nowhere. This friend will seem like a godsend since the profiling also includes the target's pain points.

We need to keep an eye on this and punish the hell out of people involved in doing it. This is the USA, not a banana fucking republic. 

And even doing our best, It's going to get a lot nastier.

I hope Mike does not get assassinated.

Michael

When I saw that story the first thing I wondered was whether or not this was an ' honor' killing sharia style. So I started to look around to see how 'much' islam was in the area, searches brought up results like ' best mosques in Shakopee and there seemed to be quite a few.

I also was curious as to the victim's name, search results showed she was arrested in GA in 2015. Or at least there was a link to one of those mugshot sites with a picture of a women who looks exactly like the victim.

Did not come across the MyPillow connection.

Now there's this.

Fox News won't run Mike's ads when they mention the Cyber Symposium.

So what did Mike do?

MyPillow to Pull Ads From Fox News in Disagreement With Network
Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, says Fox News refused to run ad promoting an event linked to claims of widespread election fraud

In his mind, Mike is on a mission from God, which is not the same thing as being on a mission to make profits for shareholders. That means, once he makes this move, it will be a long, long time before he reverses it. Possibly never.

So Fox News is just going to have to make do with ads from big pharma, big banking, and big car.

And probably a lot less audience. Mike is beloved by a huge chunk of Fox News's audience.

They are not going to like this.

btw - For as much as I like some people on Fox News, Kat and I pulled the plug. We don't watch it anymore except for sporadic online videos. We canceled the cable carrier that offered Fox News.

By doing that, we cut cable news in general.

The result? 

Both of us feel a lot less anxiety.

:) 

That's not a quip. It's true.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Mike Lindell was just being interviewed by Steve Bannon.

Steve was trying to play Devil's Advocate as Mike was talking about the packet captures and a discussion he had earlier with one his critics, who finally agreed to come to the Cyber Symposium with a tech guy.

Then Steve said they are going to come down hard on him, especially how he got ahold of the packet captures--that even his critic asked why these packet captures were not turned over to this authority or that to preserve chain of custody, etc.

Mike responded that they did try, but they couldn't get anyone to do anything. So Steve asked, why did they finally give up trying to find other authorities and give the packet captures to him?

Mike said (and I paraphrase), "That's easy. I've got the biggest mouth in the country.."

That made Steve smile, but it shut him up. Not Mike, though. Mike kept on talking.

Public-image-wise, it's going to be really hard for the Deep State toadies to demonize Mike and have it take. How can anyone not love this guy?

Michael

• Smile 1

Here is Patrick Byrne's documentary, The Deep Rig, that has been talked about in several places.

xBz1lpzfxfTV_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

The Deep Rig Documentary BLOCKED on BITCHUTE RUMBLE and ODYSEE! Disclosure Library #FREESPEECH WATCH IT ON UGETUBE AND TELEGRAM...

I don't know what the business of it being blocked on these alt video sites is all about. It's probably clickbait.

I have not seen this video yet, but I will before too long.

I'm posting it right now before I see it to play with our new embed plugin.

This post literally took less than a minute. And that was because of the text I wrote. In the BP (Before the Plugin :) ) days, just the embed part would take several minutes.

Michael

Audit-wise, the beat goes on.

Small wins so far, but going in the right direction.

V-tfc.3Q4e-small-WISCONSIN-Issues-Subpoe

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn WISCONSIN Issues Subpoenas To Audit 2 Counties

RUMBLE.COM

WISCONSIN Issues Subpoenas To Audit 2 Counties

More info here:

brandtjen-3.jpg

tgpfavicon.png BREAKING: Wisconsin Rep. Janel Brandtjen Issues Subpoenas to Audit 2 Counties

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Wisconsin’s Election Committee Chairman Janelle Brandtjen issued subpoenas this morning to Brown and Milwaukee Counties. On Monday, The Gateway Pundit reported that in the next week or two, we can...

And this is chugging right along irrespective of other major efforts to get the 2020 election fraud officially acknowledged as the crime it was.

Michael

Heh.

image.png

It's pretty obvious most of those 205K phony voters went for Biden.

It gets repetitive to mention this stuff, but there is a good thing this time around. The proofs of fraud are being officialized by the different governments. They are not coming from outside the system.

Once enough of this accumulates, there will be no denying the 2020 election fraud. Especially not in court.

Michael

• Upvote 1

More grind, but it's working.

BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General Opens Investigation Into County Noncompliance With LEGAL AND ENFORCEABLE SUBPOENAS:

brnovich.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Attorney General Mark Brnovich has opened an investigation into Maricopa County’s failure to comply with valid and enforceable legislative subpoenas as requested by Arizona State Senator Sonny...

Senator Borrelli made the request last week after Maricopa County officials defied a Senate subpoena.

. . .

The Attorney General will conduct an investigation and prepare a report that must be completed within 30 days.

If a violation is found, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will have 30 days to resolve it. If they fail, “the Attorney General will notify the State Treasurer, who shall withhold and redistribute from Maricopa County state shared monies”.

Not complying with a subpoena is a misdemeanor in AZ (or so I believe), so I doubt the Board of Supervisors people are sweating the consequences of that.

But the law also allows the AG to take away their money--and the money of their peeps--for noncompliance.

Now it's serious.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Wendy Rogers of Arizona said, "We're coming for you."

Now the members of the Board of Supervisors are scared and going on TV to see if they can turn it around.

Wendy even posting a CNN video of one them whining. The video below is from her account.

B63fc.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

They should be in jail. Whoever sent the Maricopa Board of Supervisors an orange jump suit should be given a medal.

Michael

• Smile 1

In preparation for Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium, which will start in about 8 hours from the time I am posting this, Raheem came up with 2017 information from top Biden people (Center for American Progress, Danielle Root among others) who essentially agreed with the need for audits and they even agreed with Mike reasoning.

Here it is in their own words.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-06-at-3.08.23-PM.png
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

A group closely linked to President Biden recently backed the idea of election audits and claimed machines without internet could be hacked.

But wait! There's more!

In 2017, Nancy Pelosi herself was on board with this. She even formed a Congressional Task Force on Election Security. Their paper came out in 2018 and basically said the same thing.

50564518207_eee5a89aa8_b.jpeg
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

An election security report authored by House Democrats in 2018 expressed support for post-election audits in response to a plethora of vulnerabilities in U.S. election infrastructure, including machines that...

Those are two impressive reports. 

It's also clear that somewhere along the way, someone in the middle of all this got the idea to use the information from these reports, not as a defense against election fraud, but as a blueprint to steal the 2020 election. And they sold it as The Plan to the inner circle, so these reports quietly went away.

Except they never do go away completely anymore, do they?

I think we're going to have a fun three days.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a very cute video.

lYNOMpKDDC1i_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Mike Lindell of https://mypillow.com (promo code ALEX) joins The Alex Jones Show to break down what happened at the Cyber Symposium and what is next in the fight for fair elections in...

Mike Lindell and Alex Jones are both strong personalities who talk over people as their default. Well here they are talking over each other.

No matter. They are both American heroes of mine. Neither of them could have come about anywhere in the world except in America. I admire them enormously. They are Founding Fathers of the incarnation of America that is arriving where technology will be used for freedom as the normal mode of existence instead of an enslaved human race the bad guys are trying to establish right now.

Later today, Alex is going to give Mike a full hour to talk about what went on during his Cyber Symposium.

They both agree with me that the Cyber Symposium accomplished a hell of a lot in many different areas that it was not designed to--that it was one of the most important events of this year. And Mike is adamant that his packet captures are the real thing. He withdrew them when he detected the sabotage. But he is all in--body and soul--on promoting them as correct evidence of 2020 election fraud. So this issue is not going away.

I will post the new interview here, too, once it is available.

Michael

Here's a morale-boosting story.

I know people are tired of getting hopes up only to be disappointed when nothing happens. I myself am tired like that. But I think the pounding that is coming from the Arizona audit is going to be massive.

Jovan Pulitzer just released a teaser to the final report. He's on the inside, so his perspective is different than that of a pundit.

EDE3C249-0D24-46E2-9633-930A2DAB438F-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Jovan Pulitzer released another audio today that explains the audit process from this past week forward in Arizona.  Pulitzer recommends that the entire election system should be redone.  The results of the...

If you want to be listen to his radio-show length audio (the one in the article), I think you will be pleasantly surprised. On top of hope, which he ladles on in huge scoops, he provides a lot of practical activism advice. And he's so goddam quirky, he's entertaining. He even ends the show with a song in his own homage. And it's a catchy tune at that. :) 

Here's the Rumble link.

Enjoy.

Michael

• Upvote 1

In Afghanistan, America has added twenty years of freedom and additional years to its citizen’s lives while subtracting years from the lives of the Taliban. That is the axiom of “the benefits of freedom.” Yet the Taliban does not want to slip back entirely into the “dark ages.” They like their cell phones and cell towers. They like fresh water and electricity. They will leave those resources alone. And they want to be “recognized” as a “legitimate country,” so it is prestige and more luxuries that overrides their midlevel, despotic, theocratic tendencies.   

China and Russia are blaming us for the entire Afghan problem and the delayed, strife ridden departure just as people like Al Gore blame America and capitalism for global warming. That is all done with their eyes wide open and their brains shut down to reality. And just as likely, it is simply demented idealism. And they see an opportunity for themselves like regular criminals.

I am sick of it. Once out of that hell hole maybe Biden and company will also want . . . if not isolationism . . . then extreme prudence in acting on the world stage while keeping our doors wide open to freedom loving countries. No trade with China or Russia. No recognition of Afghanistan. America first. And for damn sure, we need to get a decent President into office with a return to ‘checks and balances’ on the international scene.

The DOW is up (35,414 at 1pm today) as it should be. Ass wipe Cuomo gave “a defiant farewell address,” so let us build more prosperity and enjoy the life WE built. Peter

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Peter said:

In Afghanistan, America has added twenty years of freedom and additional years to its citizen’s lives while subtracting years from the lives of the Taliban. That is the axiom of “the benefits of freedom.” Yet the Taliban does not want to slip back entirely into the “dark ages.” They like their cell phones and cell towers. They like fresh water and electricity. They will leave those resources alone. And they want to be “recognized” as a “legitimate country,” so it is prestige and more luxuries that overrides their midlevel, despotic, theocratic tendencies.   

China and Russia are blaming us for the entire Afghan problem and the delayed, strife ridden departure just as people like Al Gore blame America and capitalism for global warming. That is all done with their eyes wide open and their brains shut down to reality. And just as likely, it is simply demented idealism. And they see an opportunity for themselves like regular criminals.

I am sick of it. Once out of that hell hole maybe Biden and company will also want . . . if not isolationism . . . then extreme prudence in acting on the world stage while keeping our doors wide open to freedom loving countries. No trade with China or Russia. No recognition of Afghanistan. America first. And for damn sure, we need to get a decent President into office with a return to ‘checks and balances’ on the international scene.

The DOW is up (35,414 at 1pm today) as it should be. Ass wipe Cuomo gave “a defiant farewell address,” so let us build more prosperity and enjoy the life WE built. Peter

Dow actually should not be up, its market manipulation.

In reality the earnings and the outlook for earnings signify a Dow around half or even way less than the 35k.

Businesses have gone bankrupt across the world while Amazon, Walmart and the rest have skyrocketed.

This is simply a transfer of wealth.

The DOW is done, it's over.

42 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Glad your not my investment advisor.  Your totally wrong.

I would not want to be your investment advisor but I'm actually totally right.

Would love your reasons though as to why I'm wrong

35 minutes ago, Peter said:

At 1:20 the DOW is at 35,409.76, up 74.40. So, what is half of that? joke

Half of that means that the markets underpinnings are crumbling.

Dow being at an all time high in this environment is retarded to say the least.

Look around.

Dow should be 17,500 tops.

Just now, Marc said:

Half of that means that the markets underpinnings are crumbling.

Dow being at an all time high in this environment is retarded to say the least.

Look around.

Dow should be 17,500 tops.

But that being said, Dow will correct a minimum 20% very very quickly so that means 28k 

Federal fiscal flows into the economy are extremely strong over month to month a year ago so current stock prices will be maintained or increased all else being equal. The caveat is failure to increase the debt ceiling in October. 

Investor sentiment is high, but while more investors aren't appreciably coming in those who are in will have more money to put in.

When the market does suffer a serious correction the bull market will be gone for years.

--Brant

3 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Federal fiscal flows into the economy are extremely strong over month to month a year ago so current stock prices will be maintained or increased all else being equal. The caveat is failure to increase the debt ceiling in October. 

Investor sentiment is high, but while more investors aren't appreciably coming in those who are in will have more money to put in.

When the market does suffer a serious correction the bull market will be gone for years.

--Brant

Comparisons to 1987 and 2008 and the recent crash are uncanny and 20% of all money in history in the US was printed in the last 12 months.

PE ratios vis a vis other pre Crash moments are the key thing to watch.

Check out the VIX and option premiums and premiums on future options will tell you what you're missing.

Market sentiment is always at a high when the markets are at a high and far from a leading indicator.

When the market corrects by a minimum 20% short term then I'm quite sure that y'all become bearish.

The economy has been smacked by covid, people are going back to work and so up she goes…the Dow will be pushing past 40..

Meh, I made 7.4% last year and it was kinda a crap year, so far I’m up over 15%, if there is a pullback I may only finish up the year at 12%..oh darned.