Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol.

As the saying goes, when you are in a hole, stop digging. That's not the way to get out of the hole.

Michael

Just trying to make a proper identification with my rusty O-skills in the murky fields of modern Randian thought.

If that effort or the fields are holey, so be it.

On 7/11/2021 at 10:24 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just finished listening to a long video by a a guy who calls himself Viva Frei. He's Canadian lawyer, David Freiheit, and he's always doing videos with a famous American lawyer, Robert Barnes.

Dayaamm!

Look who they just finished interviewing.

Fantastic interview.

btw - If YouTube ever removes this video, another site that hosts it is Rumble here.

No time to comment much, but here you can learn a lot about Alex's past, events behind Jan 6, why Alex keeps on being proven right decades after his pronouncements (I'll do a spoiler here--it's because he reads science papers, as Robert Barnes pointed out), and so on.

This interview will show you a whole different side of Alex than normal.

Michael

22 hours ago, caroljane said:

No, it wouldn't.

LOOK UP THE GUIDELINES FOR ANALOGIES.

( that goes for everybody!,)

You feel strongly that is how watching day live would feel when watching this, which is a true valid personal observation But  just leave it at that.

Trump has never led his troops personally , either in person or online, without disclaiming he was leading them into failed battles, either on Jan. 6 or at any other time.  If Dday had failed Eisenhower would have shouldered the blame,and so would Truman have let that fatal buck stop with him.

Yes, it would.

Please provide me with the link for the guideline for analogies.

Trump has indeed led his troops personally! 

100 million strong, just in the US and at least 1 person in Canada too not to mention probably a billion plus worldwide!!!!!!

I respect Eisenhower and Truman for their achievements but please in the future do not put those two Presidents in the same sentence as President Trump, Trump is by far, the greatest President in history!!!!!!

23 hours ago, caroljane said:

Sorry Marc, but my father gave his youth from  17 to 21 to WWII,  and he did not fight for a Canada ruled by Trumpian retrogression.  It sounded to me as if you wish the Allied generals had been Axis false flag gets.

No need to apologize Carol!

Your dad knew better than anyone what he fought for.

He fought for the right of free elections, freedom of speech, and freedom.

In Ontario, we embrace the communism that your dad fought against, while in Cuba they fight for freedom, just like your dad did!

My fathers father survived Auschwitz for 14 months and was liberated by the great American soldiers, yet today, we wear masks (yellow stars) cannot step outside ( Warsaw ghetto ) and our businesses were destroyed, and hyper inflation is here.

3 minutes ago, Marc said:

No need to apologize Carol!

Your dad knew better than anyone what he fought for.

He fought for the right of free elections, freedom of speech, and freedom.

In Ontario, we embrace the communism that your dad fought against, while in Cuba they fight for freedom, just like your dad did!

My fathers father survived Auschwitz for 14 months and was liberated by the great American soldiers, yet today, we wear masks (yellow stars) cannot step outside ( Warsaw ghetto ) and our businesses were destroyed, and hyper inflation is here.

Marc, for heavens sake, you of all people should know that the Allies were fighting fascism, Naziism. The Nazis were rabidly anti- communists, and the Soviet Union was on our side!

Yes, the soldiers were fighting tyranny and totalitarianism, and I hope that is what you really meant to say. Certainly Communist Russia was brutally tyrannical, but war makes strange bedfellows at times.

Of course my dad knew best what he was fighting for,  and It was not the noble cause of individual liberty, but to keep Canada from becoming a German colony run on deranged racial theories and genocide. Like most vets he never talked about the war at home. But when the war ended, he got out as soon as he could and waived his right to an increased pension if he stayed in the army another two months. One of the first things he did was burn his uniform.

He appreciated liberty, all right.

4 minutes ago, caroljane said:

PS To Marc

You think Doug Ford is a communist??

Ontario has the worst restrictions of anywhere in the world.

Funny enough but Ford ran on the slogan " Open for business" then he closed all the businesses.

You think Ford is a Capitalist? 

You clearly don't live in Ontario, do you?

13 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Marc, for heavens sake, you of all people should know that the Allies were fighting fascism, Naziism. The Nazis were rabidly anti- communists, and the Soviet Union was on our side!

Yes, the soldiers were fighting tyranny and totalitarianism, and I hope that is what you really meant to say. Certainly Communist Russia was brutally tyrannical, but war makes strange bedfellows at times.

Of course my dad knew best what he was fighting for,  and It was not the noble cause of individual liberty, but to keep Canada from becoming a German colony run on deranged racial theories and genocide. Like most vets he never talked about the war at home. But when the war ended, he got out as soon as he could and waived his right to an increased pension if he stayed in the army another two months. One of the first things he did was burn his uniform.

He appreciated liberty, all right.

So if you know all this then how can you be against our great leader, President Trump?

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

Oh, only for 43 Years, Until I moved here in 2018.

Clearly you have never read my posts in the ten years I have been an OLer. I'm hurt.

Opps!

I have though read your posts I just never saw that you were a fellow Ontarian!!!!!

The most restrictive place outside Cuba in the world, well, and probably North Korea too

9 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

The only good thing to come out of Ontario is the fucking sun.  Lol.

Oh..and my wife.  I liberated her from Ottawa.

I thought that you loved me? 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:13 AM, Jules Troy said:

Ok I can include you with the good things out of Ontario but you might have to move to Alberta to qualify :)

I'm in!!!

Alberta is the Texas of Canada, no masks and opening up!!!!!!

Merci beaucoup 

Pennsylvania Decertifies Fulton County’s Voting System After Post-Election Audit

The action by Acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid almost certainly means that Fulton County will have to buy or lease new voting machines.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/07/21/pennsylvania-decertifies-fulton-county-voting-system-audit/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Pennsylvania Decertifies Fulton County’s Voting System After Post-Election Audit

The action by Acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid almost certainly means that Fulton County will have to buy or lease new voting machines.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/07/21/pennsylvania-decertifies-fulton-county-voting-system-audit/

Trump piles on another win! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Alberta is the Texas of Canada, no masks and opening up!!!!!!

Merci beaucoup

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Trump piles on another win! 

Marc, do you ever read beyond th headlines?  "Voting system" does not mean "election results".  "Probably have to get new voting machines" does not mean  "have declared Trump the president." And Trump has not piled up any wins since 2016, which will get him back to power,,except in your infatuated eyes.

2 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Not gunna lie, it really sickened me when Alberta went NDP for 1 election, I wanted to move….

I hear that but because of that it probably will  not happen again until sometime after the Dems win another election in the US around 2160 or so.

Sheesh when Trump ( lost) I wanted to move to Mars.