Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

I'm calling the election for our new PM, O'Toole!

I voted Monday ( advanced voting!) and I did not see a Dominion machine or any machines at all, just paper, pencils ( 2 boxes, unused and used pencils) and voting boxes.

What a beautiful experience!

So, I'm calling it, #justsaying

• Smile 1

7 hours ago, Marc said:

I'm calling the election for our new PM, O'Toole!

I voted Monday ( advanced voting!) and I did not see a Dominion machine or any machines at all, just paper, pencils ( 2 boxes, unused and used pencils) and voting boxes.

What a beautiful experience!

So, I'm calling it, #justsaying

Hope you are right!

• Smile 1

AZ Senate 2020 Election Audit Report to be released to the public on September 24. AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers said she will refer any criminal wrongdoing to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

AZ-tables-audit-center.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Arizona audit results are set to be released next Friday, September 24th at 1:00. Arizona Senate President Karen Fann told The Gateway Pundit that the audit report will be presented on the Arizona Senate...

Also, from the article:

Yesterday, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors quietly held a special meeting to discuss the deadline to turn over the subpoenaed information.

The gateway pundit reported that Maricopa County was given 30 days to comply with Senate subpoenas or lose millions in state shared revenues. This was 21 days ago.

Shit is getting real for the bad guys in AZ.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

From Garrett Archer ...

Fann letter:

fannLetterSept17.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Added Fann letter.

Garrett Archer: "Routers will not be handed over."

Quick check.

image.png

I don't have time to check for the text version or accuracy, but according to this tweet (which contains an image of a post (I believe on Telegraph), the routers will be turned over to John Shaddeg, who will then supply CyberNinjas with information.

I wonder why the oligarchy and fellow travelers are so worried about these routers, I wonder...

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Garrett Archer: "Routers will not be handed over."

Quick check.

image.png

I don't have time to check for the text version or accuracy, but according to this tweet (which contains an image of a post (I believe on Telegraph), the routers will be turned over to John Shaddeg, who will then supply CyberNinjas with information.

I wonder why the oligarchy and fellow travelers are so worried about these routers, I wonder...

Michael

"Summary: We won. They dropped their $2.8 meaningless claim for the machine replacement. We get the routers and spunk logs. Cyber Ninjas has full access. Maricopa caved."

Wendy_Rogers_Headshot_2020.jpg
GAB.COM

Wendy Rogers on Gab: 'Summary: We won. They dropped their $2.8 meaningless claim for the machine replacement. We get the routers...

• Like 1

I got a letter from Lindsey Graham today with a check for 34 bucks, for deposit only and/or with a check from me . . . and it goes to the RNC. Weird. I will donate to our supreme leader, DJT, but I am leery of the RNC. Are you still with us, Lindsey?

My biggest worry is that President Trump will . . . decline in mental acuity.   

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

Read it better.

That's not the oligarchy.

That's not even close to the oligarchy or what the oligarchy wants.

In case it's not obvious to you, the oligarchy wants to shut down the audit. They've only been saying that to everybody and their families, including shouting it to the four winds since the audit got serious. But I realize you are busy and may have missed this, so now you are informed.

:evil: 

But if the oligarchy is somehow involved, their next task will be to do what they do best, that is corrupt or blackmail Shaddeg. :) 

I looked into Shadegg (more about him below). I find this possibility remote. Possible, but really remote.

And granted, this issue is not over until it's over, but this go around doesn't look good for the election fraudsters. If it were a football game, it would be like getting the two minute warning with a score of 68 to 3. Just to be clear, the fraudsters have the 3 points.

Money talks and bullshit walks

In my view, this agreement is one more validation of the adage: Money talks and bullshit walks. The county was about to lose a crapload of money. So it caved.

And since the county caved big-time, the Shaddeg Special Master provision was put in for face-saving more than anything else. It provides an out for some of the rationalizations they gave for not complying with the Senate subpoenas at the time. (That nonsense about exposing law enforcement info, etc.)

Notice that Shaddeg will hire his own team. So this arrangement will go beyond him regardless. The bad guys can corrupt a team member or more, but Shadegg can also hire people friendly to CyberNinjas if he likes. He has sole discretion.

In the way this will play out, I expect to see leaks and possibly some resistance here and there (I bet Shaddeg--or those hired by him--is getting offered a pretty penny from those about to go to jail :) ), but I don't expect to see the gross fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. Shaddeg doesn't have to submit a report, but he does have to put his name to the answers he provides to the Senate and counsel backstage.

My first impression of John Shadegg

I looked him up. He seems to be an old conservative hard-ass with a squish. :) Granted, he supported McCain and Romney, but hell, back during the elections, so did I (with misgivings, but I did). He was involved with the Tea Party starting back in 2009. And, from everything I have seen so far, he left politics about a decade ago by choice. Was it because of migrating to a money-lined sinecure or was it because he was disgusted? 

He says he was disgusted. Maybe. But I wasn't up to spending hours digging into his life after politics to verify.

Shadegg came down on the right side of the main issues (i.e., the Trump side) during Trump's first term of office, :) but he sometimes added typical non-damaging admissions (he thought Trump went overboard with aggressiveness at times, or Trump did some things that were ill advised, etc.--I didn't see him say anything about the following on my quick scan, but from the image I've gotten of him, I bet he complained lightly about Trump's tweeting. :) 

Some on the left are calling him a huge Trump supporter and some on the right are calling him a RINO never-Trumper. I don't think he's either. I saw him on a 2019 Fox video and he seemed to be a reasonable person. 

To my knowledge, he hasn't been involved as a bad guy in a major scandal and he doesn't appear to want to be. And he seems to have a good strong bullshit meter.

Will the dark side corrupt him? After all, the county requested him and will pay his fees. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's a toady to them.

The county was backed into a corner as it was close to losing millions. I believe Shadegg came in as a compromise just so the county could save face and, possibly and inadvertently prompt some vulnerability to arise that they could possibly exploit. An attempt to set up a Hail Mary pass, so to speak.

Tomorrow, no doubt Bannon will address this. So I will know more about Shadegg then.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

According to Wendy Rodgers, CyberNinjas will have full access to the routers and spunk logs.

Since a jointly approved intermediary (Special Master) is being used for the hands-on part, I guess it boils down to what "full access" means.

I think the following--or something similar--is what will be used in court.

Full access to information from the routers and spunk logs that the questioners to the intermediaries will find reliable and the answers from the intermediaries will be accepted as true in court.

I am sure if there is monkey-business by Shadegg or his team, CyberNinjas will throw a fit and the Senate legal-eagles will move in. Does anyone really doubt that, at this stage of the tug-of-war, they already have strategies in place for all contingencies?

Michael

Some people are in doubt about Shadegg...see this thread in response to Rogers' tweet that "they caved". I don't know if it's just pessimism or justified suspicion ("Corrupt people don't just cave...") Time will tell...

“CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins]
“Shadegg has clear conflicts of interest and Maricopa county citizens should sue about the AZ settlement ASAP!

“The fix is in.
There will be nothing substantial coming out Shadegg regarding the routers.
He actively takes money from Facebook and Hickman’s Egg Ranch.”

d0cce2607c9d813e.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: ''

20 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Some people are in doubt about Shadegg...see this thread in response to Rogers' tweet that "they caved". I don't know if it's just pessimism or justified suspicion ("Corrupt people don't just cave...") Time will tell...

“CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins]
“Shadegg has clear conflicts of interest and Maricopa county citizens should sue about the AZ settlement ASAP!

“The fix is in.
There will be nothing substantial coming out Shadegg regarding the routers.
He actively takes money from Facebook and Hickman’s Egg Ranch.”

d0cce2607c9d813e.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: ''

Rogers' response to concerns:

hc8lc.qR4e-small-IO-Episode-54-Patrick-B
RUMBLE.COM

Host L Todd Wood speaks with Patrick Byrne on the AZ election audit report and expected results. Byrne says the AZ GOP is attempting to manipulate audit results. We had some...

From August 29. Byrne does not name names, but expressed a number of pressing concerns about the report being prepared for release next Friday. This interview has been used to suggest that the report will not satisfy all "election integrity" advocates. Eg, 

img.png?width=1200&coordinates=0%2C120%2
WWW.NATIONALMEMO.COM

The team of Arizona Republicans finalizing the Cyber Ninjas' report on the 2020 presidential election in Maricopa County is preparing to say that Joe Biden legitimately won the election

Much leaping to conclusions!

An update from Wendy.

Feisty.

I have a feeling that Special Master thing won't mean a thing in terms of favoring the bad guys.

The audit people are going to be all over it under threat of going back to Square 1 on the county breaking the law. In other words, the Senate will need ALL its questions answered to its satisfaction. And there are a shitload of questions.

Michael

A tale of two headlines.

814223C7-4713-4E3D-9803-48274BB90B05-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri has been busted in leaked audio recordings where he tells the truth about the Maricopa County 2020 election.  Chucri said that the extremely small-scale audit...

and

D3533022-7615-4849-B8C5-224F12629689.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri has announced his resignation from office effective November 5. Yesterday, The Gateway Pundit reported that Steve Chucri said the Maricopa County-led...

Essentially, Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri got busted on tape saying a lot of dead people voted, there was ballot harvesting, etc., and that the Maricopa County recount audit (the one done for show) was bullshit. He also bashed the other Supervisors, saying they did not want a full forensic audit because they were afraid of losing their seats.

This got published in The Gateway Pundit, audio and all.

Chucri apologized, especially to the Supervisors for trash-talking them, and resigned. But, until now, has not disavowed what he said.

This will definitely be used in AZ legal proceedings. Especially if crime is found in the audit report that comes out Friday.

Michael

Friday at 1PM local time in Arizona, the state Senate will receive the reports from CyberNinjas and other contractors. Senate liaison Ken Bennett gave some details.

The official agenda was noted by local reporters:

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, william.scherk said:

Friday at 1PM local time in Arizona, the state Senate will receive the reports from CyberNinjas and other contractors.

-- a "draft" of the presentation/report has been leaked already today, so the spin is on.

Wendy Rodger's tweet is wending its way across the universe:

"God is in control." Great.

If you want to watch the 'no questions, please' presentation as it unfolds: https://azleg.gov/videoplayer/?clientID=6361162879&eventID=2021091005

AZLEG.GOV

Maricopa County has a bit of I Told You So in its initial reaction. 

Not that there will not be fine-grained detail in the three hour show and the released final "official" version of this oddity, with much "anomalies" and scare quoted suspicious outliers. But in the end, it will not serve as the much ballyhooed "proof" some zealots assumed was coming. 

The Big Lie will trundle on regardless, I expect. Once you've invested that much in a framing story, how can you begin to entertain the notion that you might have been conned? That takes a lot of courage.  

So -- big promises, no smoking guns -- as with the earth-shattering Kraken bluster and the nothingburger Symposium.

As we wait for the hour to arrive, here is a daisy-chain of Chucri.

Arizona-Maricopa-Co-Board-of-Supervisors
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit has received groundbreaking audio recordings of Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri that reveal how he truly feels about his colleagues, who have fought the Arizona Senate audit from...

597CEB4F-B26B-4BF1-A968-9BA69C7B46FE.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit has obtained exclusive audio recordings of Maricopa County Recorder Steve Chucri expressing his doubts in the election and his despise for his colleagues. Chucri says many hateful...

6AF8F191-24E8-4271-B010-1642651CAD35.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit has more leaked audio of Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri talking about his desire for an Arizona Senate audit of the fraudulent election his colleagues’ contempt for the...

0CDE6DDF-C697-46B2-B739-27F7C88ECF05.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit has received audio recordings of Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri making devastating disclosures regarding the County’s post-election actions. BREAKING – LEAKED AUDIO: Maricopa...

Man, that's a mouthful.

Michael

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

If you want to watch the 'no questions, please' presentation as it unfolds: https://azleg.gov/videoplayer/?clientID=6361162879&eventID=2021091005

The stage is set.

maricopaOdditShow_snapshot-Sept-24.png