MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Just so the record is clear, for Republican primaries, Trump is now 85-3, with Dr. Oz still to be determined.

Now here is an item close to my heart.

Do you remember a long time ago when Rudy Giuliani did a special State Senate hearing in Gettysburg, PA, to present evidence of 2020 election fraud? That was the first presentation Rudy did to a state body at the time. I believe he did four all total (Georgia, Michigan and Arizona in addition to Pennsylvania). He did these because the courts would not take cases of election fraud, throwing them all out on technicalities.

Well, let's call that back then the setup. Now we are in the present at the payoff.

The man who organized that Gettysburg presentation on behalf of the PA State Senate was Doug Mastriano. He recently received Trump's endorsement in his primary bid to be the GOP nominee for governor and just now won handily. I seriously doubt he will lose the general election.

In other words, the PA person the mainstream news has been calling conspiracy crackpot since 2020 will likely be the next governor of the State of Pennsylvania. And he fully intends to recall the 2020 electorates and invalidate PA's participation in the 2020 election.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 3

Mr.Biden 286

President Trump 252

Arizona 11

Wisconsin 10 

President Trump 273

Mr.Biden 265 

And President Trump remains President.

God bless America and God bless our beautiful President Trump

Edited by Marc

I'm sad to say:

If Barnette hadn’t been in the race, thus splitting the MAGA vote, Oz would have had too huge a margin for this shenanigan to work:

dr-oz-trump-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Who is hedge fund CEO David McCormick? A recent fundraiser sponsor in New York for David McCormick was the founder of a consulting firm representing the controversial Dominion Voting Systems.  McCormick...

Ellen

Ellen,

That's who these people are, were and always will be.

This is why I am so pro-Trump all the time. That is the alternative in today's context. Later, when that context is no more, I will talk Trump's defects and sporadic inconsistencies until the cows come home if that is what people want. But right now we are at war.

On the good side, Kathy Barnette got some massive exposure. If she knows what to do with it, she will have quite a career and I will be right there cheerleading. If she goes silly and tries to take out this MAGA person or that, she will squander what she built.

As it stands, she was played big-time by the Club for Growth people. Now that she's lost, I wonder if they are knocking on her door. Actually, I don't wonder. We all know she is trash to them, right? That is, unless she goes silly. Then they will promise her the moon and use her to strike blows against MAGA.

I dearly hope she doesn't do that because I like her.

I want to see her is some office or other and grow.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On the good side, Kathy Barnette got some massive exposure. If she knows what to do with it, she will have quite a career and I will be right there cheerleading. If she goes silly and tries to take out this MAGA person or that, she will squander what she built.

Michael,

I'd be grateful if you'd synopsize what sorts of things MAGA people are saying about the possibility that Barnette's candidacy will have had the result of a U.S. Senate slot not going to someone Trump friendly.  Is she being castigated?

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

I'd be grateful if you'd synopsize what sorts of things MAGA people are saying about the possibility that Barnette's candidacy will have had the result of a U.S. Senate slot not going to someone Trump friendly.  Is she being castigated?

Ellen,

I haven't heard anything one way or another. Kathy and Sean Hannity are yelling at each other online :) and things like that are going on right now.

As soon as I hear something, I will let you know.

On the good side, I just now listened to Steve Bannon's War Room and he was interviewing John Fredericks (a radio personality). John, who stays on top of ballots, etc., says categorically that Dr. Oz will win the nomination.

Apparently, the mail-in ballots that are coming in are often breaking for Dr. Oz. At the present, he has about a 1,500 vote lead. McCormick's people counted on the early mail-in voting breaking for McCormick since these ballots were cast before Trump endorsed Dr. Oz. But those pre-endorsement ballots have already been counted. The ones coming in now are breaking even and often in favor of Dr. Oz. Even if the majority end up going to McCormick, John predicts Dr. OZ will win with a minimum 1,000 or 900 vote lead.

So according to John, with the number of ballots still out and the numbers the way they are right now, there is no numerical path for McCormick to win anymore.

We all know there will be shenanigans coming, but it looks like the MAGA people are crawling all over any potential malfeasance. Also, I believe a recount will be made. But at least John Fredericks's prediction, which appears to be more than an opinion, is good news.

Michael

“Someplace where there isn’t any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be.”

From AP: . . . . A recount would mean that the outcome of the race might not be known until June 8, the deadline for counties to report their results to the state. With thousands of ballots left to tally, Oz, who was endorsed by Trump, led McCormick by 1,092 votes, or 0.08 percentage points, out of 1,338,399 ballots counted as of midday Friday. The race remained close enough to trigger Pennsylvania’s automatic recount law, with the separation between the candidates inside the law’s 0.5% margin . . . .

It's looking better in Georgia than I thought.

Brian Kemp is toast, burnt on both sides.

Wanna see a sign? Here's the set-up.

Let's start with Fox News, shall we?

Why Trump's full court press in Georgia hasn't helped Perdue's bid to oust Kemp

David-Perdue-Donald-Trump-Commerce-Georg
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Former President Donald Trump's full court press to pump up former Sen. David Perdue's primary challenge against Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp doesn't appear to be working

A Fox News poll in Georgia released this week is the latest to indicate Kemp holding a very large lead over his Trump-backed challenger. According to the survey, which was conducted May 12-16 and released on Wednesday evening, the governor holds a massive 60%-28% lead over Perdue among likely GOP primary voters in the Peach State.

But there is a hell of a lot more set-up. Mike Pence, Chris Christi, Karl Rove, a bunch of people of that ilk are down there stumping for Kemp and they are using ALL of their media muscle to show just how massively they say Kemp is winning. Here are a few links:

BB1bDCKI.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

Former President Donald Trump has ceased supporting former Sen. David Perdue in the GOP gubernatorial primary in Georgia ahead of Tuesday’s election. The post Trump Ceases Support of David Perdue...

Election_2022_Georgia_Governor_65252.jpg
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia leaned into the power of incumbency to take the sting out of former Sen. David Perdue’s primary challenge and former President Donald Trump’s unrelenting attacks.

AAXwMBU.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=f
WWW.MSN.COM

Atlanta, Georgia, is less than a 90-minute plane flight from former President Donald Trump's home base of Palm Beach, Florida. But Trump won't be making the quick jump to the Peach State this weekend to...

And on and on. They are actually printing that Trump is walking away from Perdue because he thinks Perdue doesn't have a chance.

Who would do that?

Someone who's worried as all hell, that's who.

Now let's look at reality, the payoff.

Trump Denies ‘Completely FALSE’ Report He’s ‘Given Up’ on Perdue in Georgia – Does Not Mention Rallies

GettyImages-1238124274-scaled-e165306575
WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Former President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he has “given up on David Perdue in Georgia.”

Even with this flat-out denial, notice the payoff from the RINOs? There is a comment that Trump didn't mention the rallies. 

But it's all bullshit.

Perdue is spreading all over Georgie like greased lightening and Trump is the fire up his ass.

Watch Liz Harrington talk about this with Steve Bannon.

3mOje.qR4e-small-Liz-Harrington-Pres.-Tr
RUMBLE.COM

Liz Harrington: Pres. Trump Makes Statement on Georgia Primary

Steve even said in that video that he is getting reports of rallies for Kemp and seeing the actual videos of them. The rallies are getting audiences of like 50 people. Seriously.

Conclusion?

Kemp really is toast. His people wouldn't be blatantly lying like they are if he were standing pretty. 

Wanna see just how much these old-boy RINOs control the mainstream press? Look at the articles saying Trump is cutting ties with Perdue blah blah blah. It's all BS, in-your-face BS, but they are making those stories happen.

Well, as they say, dream on, my vagabond heart...

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

“Someplace where there isn’t any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be.”

From AP: . . . . A recount would mean that the outcome of the race might not be known until June 8, the deadline for counties to report their results to the state. With thousands of ballots left to tally, Oz, who was endorsed by Trump, led McCormick by 1,092 votes, or 0.08 percentage points, out of 1,338,399 ballots counted as of midday Friday. The race remained close enough to trigger Pennsylvania’s automatic recount law, with the separation between the candidates inside the law’s 0.5% margin . . . .

Peter,

It's in lawyer territory right now.

‘Trench Warfare’: Neck-And-Neck Candidates Oz And McCormick Send ‘Army Of Lawyers’ Into Pennsylvania, Report Says

Unless some ballots magically appear, I imagine the counts will more or less hold after a humongous amount of lawyerly bickering.

Michael

One of my favorite political nicknames came from the Georgia primary election.

The RINO wing trying to save Brian Kemp--Eric Erikson, Mike Pence, George Bush, Karl Rove, Chris Christie, the National Review crowd, even Fox News (minus obvious anchors like Tucker and Maria), is out in full force.

Except nobody is going to the rallies.

The MAGA wing, especially through John Fredericks, has a term of endearment for them.

Weasels Are Us

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I'm posting this before the results of the primaries, so I'm out on a limb.

I'm pretty confident, though, that Kemp is toast.

Michael

More details later, but we have to counter the "narrative controllers."

No, President Trump did not have a bad day yesterday. The vast majority of the people he endorsed won or moved up to a runoff.

His Georgia losses are high-profile, but they mean very little in the big scheme of things. They are at the state level and will unfold within a MAGA environment. Even worse. Probably Stacy Abrams will be the next governor of Georgia because I just don't see MAGA voters turning out to vote for Kemp.

They voted for him. Now let them pay the price.

The story you will read is that Trump is toast, that MAGA is over, yada, yada, yada. But when you look at the facts, all in all, Trump and MAGA performed brilliantly despite a blemish. 

In the end, I believe Georgia will fix itself. But it's got a few years of suffering ahead.

Michael

Trump's post from Truth Social.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108362568823326243

It doesn't embed yet, so here is the text:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

2h
A very big and successful evening of political Endorsements. All wins in Texas (33 & 0 for full primary list), Arkansas, and Alabama. A great new Senatorial Candidate, and others, in Georgia. Overall for the “Cycle,” 100 Wins, 6 Losses (some of which were not possible to win), and 2 runoffs. Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS to all!

May 25, 2022, 07:26

So far, 100 wins, 6 losses and 2 runoffs.

Sure MAGA is toast.

Sure it is...

Michael

On 4/22/2022 at 2:20 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is an update on Truth Social.

The current update is I am now on Truth Social.

Yesterday I heard they opened it up to desktop users and I tried to sign up. I couldn't get through. So I just now signed up. My handle over there is: @mikellyusabr

I will be posting what I find there here. Especially once I figure out how to make it work smoothly.

Truth Social

Finally.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Blech...

Awful.

I can't say about Kemp, but here is how Raffensperger's win happened:

1-686.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

It appears these Democrat voters helped push hated Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger over the top in the GOP primary race on Tuesday night. A recent report by the far-left Atlanta Journal-Constitution...

Democrats voted in the Republican primary.

Michael

23 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I can't say about Kemp…

Kandiss Taylor acting as an undercover never-Trumper getting votes Perdue would have gotten if she hadn’t been in the race?

See:

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/13012

She's quoted by Lin Wood as saying "Trump got Trumped."

Forwarded from Kandiss Taylor
Trump got Trumped.

And see Lin's comments just above the quote from Taylor:

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/13011

I saw the below coming and spoke out before it was too late. Late? Yes, but better late than too late. 

I extend more rope to those who claim to love Jesus Christ. But enough is enough. 

Kandiss is an anti-Trumper. 

Trump did NOT get Trumped. He knows exactly what he is doing. He will Trump the enemy. 

Pray for Kandiss. I do. 

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Ellen