Biden

Peter

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Was Ike's farewell address the first shot across the bow? Was JFK another salvo? The Tea Party movement another?

I think in some sense(s) the world is /has always been embroiled in a civil war between the haves and the have nots, the redirection of that cliche was perpetrated by the haves . The redirection was framing of it in economic class warfare, it isn't. The perpetual struggle is between those that have power and those that do not.

Scott Adams was right when he described Trump as tearing a giant, glaring, gaping hole in the fabric of reality. And a shit ton more people are starting to peer in , that's a very good thing.

Very well said!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

From USA Today: President Joe Biden's approval rating hits new low in latest Quinnipiac poll . . . Biden’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday. That’s down from 42% three weeks ago and from a high of 50% in mid-February.

Goodbye Joe, me gotta go, me oh my oh
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou
My Yvonne, the sweetest one, me oh my oh
Son of a gun, we'll have good fun on the bayou

Jambalaya, a-crawfish pie and-a file gumbo
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-oh
Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.

A lot of people talk about Biden filming his things on a TV set that looks like the White House rather than at the White House.

We rarely get to see it this clearly in the mainstream, though, even though it is obviously present on C_SPAN.

image.png

This picture is featured with a main article headline here.

Why do that?

Why would a US president (even as illegitimate as he is) go film his stuff on a TV set made to look like a room in the White House when the real White House is nearby?

This dude is not only corrupt as hell, losing his mind for real, and evil, he's weird.

Michael

I’d put him on that stage and use for a lot of appearances, get everyone accustomed to the visual in the same way we are accustomed to Fox vs CNN . Then when it comes time , if it isn’t already here, the facility will allow for intime editing , I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point the press will only be able to access the feed through theirs boards.

• 3 weeks later...

RCP national average, Biden approval rating, minus 9.7 percent.

I guess this other race is about five days out. Virginia Governor’s race on November 2, 2021. Emerson Poll, 10/22 10/23, 49 McAuliffe, Youngkin 49. Real Clear Politics averages, McAuliffe in Virginia up by 0.8 percent.

Who wants to be the worst President ever? Maybe Biden? He can’t seem to do much right.

Inflation rates this year: Jan. 1.4 Feb. 1.7 March 2.6 April 4.2 May 5.0 June 5.4 July 5.4 Aug. 5.3 Sept. 5.4 Yearly average, so far: 4.04

From Bing. The price of gas has risen significantly in 2021, going from an average of $2.42 per gallon in January to $3.076 in May.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Who wants to be the worst President ever? Maybe Biden? He can’t seem to do much right.

Inflation rates this year: Jan. 1.4 Feb. 1.7 March 2.6 April 4.2 May 5.0 June 5.4 July 5.4 Aug. 5.3 Sept. 5.4 Yearly average, so far: 4.04

From Bing. The price of gas has risen significantly in 2021, going from an average of $2.42 per gallon in January to $3.076 in May.

He cannot be the worst President ever since he is not legally the President ( fraud).

That being said , I get your point and he is the worst for sure.

6 hours ago, Marc said:

He cannot be the worst President ever since he is not legally the President ( fraud).

That being said , I get your point and he is the worst for sure.

Kennedy was also "illegally" elected. Vote fraud in Texas and Illinois.

So far the worst President was Woodrow Wilson followed by Abraham Lincoln in terms of damage done.

The first progressive President was Teddy Roosevelt. His Bull Moose 1912 candidacy got Wilson elected.

--Brant

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

So far the worst President was Woodrow Wilson followed by Abraham Lincoln in terms of damage done.

Brant,

About Abraham Lincoln, I seriously entertained this notion for a while. But the more I studied it (and still study it), the more I began to disagree with it. Don't forget, I grew up in the South. I used to live on Route 1 in Virginia, otherwise known as Jefferson Davis Highway. And to me in my youth, Damn Northerners was a thing.

But then I started studying. Even Rand. And the following question always came up to me when I was thinking about Lincoln. How can one accuse a person of not following the rules when the rules were scrapped?

In that situation, Lincoln made emergency measures to preserve the rules. And, whether anyone likes it or not, whether anyone likes how the rules became, the rules did get preserved.

It's also fashionable for people who think Lincoln was evil to say the Civil War was not about slavery. To that I say: semantics.

Read anything from that era. Talk about a massive blank-out. :) 

Besides, whoever decreed that people go to war over one thing only? Think about it. Who on earth would ever go to war over a newspaper clipping, even if it was Lincoln's statement about preserving the Union? Those who believe that entertain a gross misunderstanding of human nature.

To be clear, the more I study Lincoln and the more I learn about human nature, the more I admire him.

And to make a comparison, I believe Trump will restore the rules again just like Lincoln did. And look at who has been cheating on them. The same goddam kind of people.

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

About Abraham Lincoln, I seriously entertained this notion for a while. But the more I studied it (and still study it), the more I began to disagree with it. Don't forget, I grew up in the South. I used to live on Route 1 in Virginia, otherwise known as Jefferson Davis Highway. And to me in my youth, Damn Northerners was a thing.

But then I started studying. Even Rand. And the following question always came up to me when I was thinking about Lincoln. How can one accuse a person of not following the rules when the rules were scrapped?

In that situation, Lincoln made emergency measures to preserve the rules. And, whether anyone likes it or not, whether anyone likes how the rules became, the rules did get preserved.

It's also fashionable for people who think Lincoln was evil to say the Civil War was not about slavery. To that I say: semantics.

Read anything from that era. Talk about a massive blank-out. :) 

Besides, whoever decreed that people go to war over one thing only? Think about it. Who on earth would ever go to war over a newspaper clipping, even if it was Lincoln's statement about preserving the Union? Those who believe that entertain a gross misunderstanding of human nature.

To be clear, the more I study Lincoln and the more I learn about human nature, the more I admire him.

And to make a comparison, I believe Trump will restore the rules again just like Lincoln did. And look at who has been cheating on them. The same goddam kind of people.

Michael

I've never thought Lincoln was evil. His primary motivation was to preserve the Union. Emancipation was to keep the war going to a successful conclusion. That was the final necessary triumph of the Federalists and their Constitutional Convention.

But Lincoln could have let the South go.

--Brant

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Emancipation was to keep the war going to a successful conclusion.

Brant,

I read Carl Sandburg's bio of Lincoln and a few other historical things about him.

I have not seen anything to indicate that Lincoln used emancipation as an excuse to wage or prolong war on the South. He abhorred slavery for real. Everything I have read about him, including his own words, display that.

On the contrary, he used the war--at the right time--to put a final end to slavery without having to go through the machinations of Congress. That's how I see it.

If there had not been a war, I believe he would have waged his campaign against slavery in a different manner. But he would have waged it with everything he had. He hated slavery--both in reality and in principle--and could not reconcile it to freedom. (Neither can I.)

Lincoln also abhorred breaking the USA apart. He really did believe in what he was doing and it was not all about power-mongering (as the Lew Rockwell people like to portray). There's just too much from him and about him to make him into a cardboard dictator. He loved this country.

So imagine that. Lincoln could abhor two things at the same time and be motivated by them. It didn't have to either-or

:) 

I know why there is such an assault on him, too. The South, in fighting for the right to enslave other human beings, had no moral justification at all. But the people who defend the South want to ignore that.

Grant said it well in his memoirs:

The cause of the great War of the Rebellion against the United States will have to be attributed to slavery. For some years before the war began it was a trite saying among some politicians that 'A state half slave and half free cannot exist.' All must become slave or all free, or the state will go down. I took no part myself in any such view of the case at the time, but since the war is over, reviewing the whole question, I have come to the conclusion that the saying is quite true.

Grant also has a quote about Robert E. Lee that I can't find right now, but I feel it can be applied to many in the South of old.

He basically said he admired Lee and that Lee was one of the finest Generals to ever exist, but he could only stare in wonder at how Lee came to champion such a horrible cause (meaning slavery).

Try this idea out. What was the fundamental difference between slave quarters in the pre-bellum south and a Nazi concentration camp?

Not much, that's what.

Slavery is repugnant.

And I include the modern form of technocratic slavery (The Great Reset, bioweapons, nanoparticle controls of humans, behavioral science weapons, etc.).

That's one of the reasons why I am pro-Trump and against the globalists.

Michael

• Upvote 2

A couple interesting tweets quoted on Gateway Pundit. The tweets might be taken down.  I copied the text, which I suppose will stay here even if the original source vanishes:

Joe Hoft writes:

"In an article at Twitchy about recent tweets that have not yet been censored and taken down at Twitter, John Hayward pinpoints why the Democrats hate the phrase ‘Let’s Go Brandon’."

One reason Dems are so comically furious over "Let's Go Brandon" is they understand it's the kind of thing that triggers preference cascades - a moment when people look around and realize that huge numbers of their neighbors share what the ruling party claims is a fringe opinion.

doczero_icon_x96.jpg

The Left expends a huge amount of effort on making its adversaries feel marginalized. They mastered the dark art of making the majority FEEL like a fringe minority. The demoralization-destabilization-subversion strategy of the Left is designed to make normal people feel abnormal.

——

Ellen
  • Upvote 1

Phhttt! Ah gee.

From Women and Home: . . . . However, rubbing shoulders with the most powerful people in the world wasn't entirely a pleasant experience for one member of the royal family. A royal source revealed to the Mail on Sunday that President Biden broke wind while he was engaging in polite small talk with the Duchess of Cornwall. This incident reportedly shocked the Duchess who was unable to ignore this loud faux pas. An informed source said, "It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," as they added, "Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it."

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Covid speech: Joe Biden offers rare praise of Donald Trump By Maegan Vazquez and Nikki Carvajal, CNN - Yesterday 10:01 PM (CNN) President Joe Biden on Tuesday gave credit to the Trump administration for the development of the Covid-19 vaccine and praised his predecessor, Donald Trump, for getting a booster shot -- marking a rare moment where the two men have found common ground since Inauguration Day. "I got my booster shot as soon as they were available," Biden said during a speech from the White House about his administration's efforts to address the Omicron variant of Covid-19, adding, "and just the other day former President Trump announced he had gotten his booster shot." Biden insists he and Manchin will 'get something done' after Build Back Better setback. "It may be one of the few things he and I agree on," Biden continued. "People with booster shots are highly protected. Join them. Join us." end quote

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

"It may be one of the few things he and I agree on," Biden continued. "People with booster shots are highly protected. Join them. Join us."

"We would be honored...if you would join us." - Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back

What a great metaphor for the Biden fraud administration.

biden-dog-balls-.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe and Jill Biden brought out their new dog to join them during the Christmas call to the troops on Saturday. The puppy named “Commander” started licking its balls during their live Christmas call...

That's almost a Christmas present to the world.

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

... steadily losing the war...

TG,

It ain't even got near where it's going to go.

Frankly, I would not mind seeing Biden in jail, even at his age and with his mental problems. What else should be done with the face of one of the largest crimes in human history? I'm not a fan of capital punishment, so jail for the first time to a US president would be nice.

But that won't happen. However, I don't doubt it will happen to a lot of folks around him.

I predict the incoming administration is going to take the mantra of "liberty and justice for all" to a threshold we haven't seen. I just hope they don't go too far in punishing the bad guys like people in power almost always do. The bad guys need to be punished for crimes, not for political leanings like is happening today.

Michael

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

ANOTHER "L" for Biden:

Federal Court Issues Nationwide Pause on Biden's Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate

Biden overstepped his presidential power, federal judge says.

"Judge Jeffrey Brown, appointed by President Trump to the U.S. Court for the Southern District of Texas, said the case was not about whether individuals should be vaccinated or even about federal power generally. 

“'It is instead about whether the president can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment,' Brown wrote. 'That, under the current state of the law as just recently expressed by the Supreme Court, is a bridge too far.'"

860x394.jpg
WWW.GOVEXEC.COM

Biden overstepped his presidential power, federal judge says.

Michael wrote: “Man, what a fall from grace...

I too, have heard some of the usual left wing “spinners” criticizing their guy. Whatta ya mean bro, I gotta show you a stinkin’ badge or ID to vote? That’s un-American. Geez, we can only vote once! Remember the good old days when Chicago’s mayor Daley set the tone? We always won! And what’s Biden doing to stack the deck before the election in November? Nada! We need some kind of war and price controls to get us back on the Democratic track.