China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

And now back to serious business.

454286ac07a6f6e6.jpeg
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

SHOOT DOWN THE BALLOON!

SHOOT DOWN THE BALLOON!

I agree. Shoot it down.

As an aside, this is the first post from Truth Social I embedded on OL that gave the text. I quoted it in case this was an imperfect attempt, but I see the text clearly in the Trump post. I do not see date and so forth, but I bet over time this will be fixed.

I have not been posting many things from Trump because of the time it consumed to get it attractive and easy to read. With today's post, you can expect to see more Trump from me.

(And for those groaning, just shaddup...)

:) 

Michael

This just came out about an hour ago.

Truth_Social_Profile_Icon.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

Yep...

Embedding from Trump from Truth Social is not perfect yet. Here is the post:

image.png

Here is the text:

As President, I took the most dramatic action of any administration to curtail China’s ability to conduct espionage in the United States — and when I’m back in the White House, those efforts will be expanded in a very, very big way. Instead of hunting down Republicans, a reformed FBI and Justice Department will be hunting down Chinese spies!

The video on Rumble is restricted. So you have to go to the Truth post to see it. Just click on the link or the image and they will take you there.

The video is much harsher than the excerpt in the text.

And I love it.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And now back to serious business.

454286ac07a6f6e6.jpeg
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

SHOOT DOWN THE BALLOON!

I agree. Shoot it down.

As an aside, this is the first post from Truth Social I embedded on OL that gave the text. I quoted it in case this was an imperfect attempt, but I see the text clearly in the Trump post. I do not see date and so forth, but I bet over time this will be fixed.

I have not been posting many things from Trump because of the time it consumed to get it attractive and easy to read. With today's post, you can expect to see more Trump from me.

(And for those groaning, just shaddup...)

Michael

I agree, in *spirit*...but as Peter speculated, if there's a chance that it is carrying a virus or something like that, then that could be just what they want us to do. But yeah, intercept it safely, at the very least...(For all we know, it could be "seeding" the sky with viruses or chemicals, although I don't know if viruses can survive that altitude, etc...)

(They were talking about this on the local KYW news station on my drive home, and said that the Biden adminstration was advised NOT to shoot it down because of the potential harm it might do to those on the ground. They didn't mention a virus possibility, but this may be one of the few times I'm in agreement with a Biden administration decision...)

6 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I agree, in *spirit*...but as Peter speculated, if there's a chance that it is carrying a virus or something like that, then that could be just what they want us to do. But yeah, intercept it safely, at the very least...(For all we know, it could be "seeding" the sky with viruses or chemicals, although I don't know if viruses can survive that altitude, etc...)

Hmmm...turns out, they can...

file-20200721-15-dswf3q.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1
THECONVERSATION.COM

The atmosphere has a microbiome of bacteria, viruses and fungi that travel around the world on highways in the sky.

"We are now learning that there is even a microbiome high in the sky. These are microbes that are swept into and then reside in the lower parts of the atmosphere. This includes the mid and upper troposphere at altitudes of between 8km and 12km above the ground, and the lower stratosphere at altitudes of up to 15km. What’s more, by joining the planetary wind systems, these lifeforms create microbial highways in the sky that transport them across the world.

"Scientists first reported the existence of sky-bound bacteria in a couple of pioneering studies published in 2013 and 2018. These were not isolated microorganisms found by chance. Instead, bacterial communities straddle the sky in large numbers, in the region of hundreds of thousands of bacteria for each cubic metre of air in the troposphere.

"But bacteria are not the only tiny lifeforms in the sky. We now know this microbiome includes viruses and even fungi. The lower atmosphere appears to be alive and teeming with microbes."

Double holy !@#%...

"Balloon has seemingly been popped"
JUST IN - Reports of an explosion in the sky over Montana.

[Edit: there seems to be debate over what happened, and whether or not this was the same balloon, or a hoax..."fog of war", so take with a grain of salt until confirmed...]

TG,

With the right kind of demolition, I am not afraid of any bacteria or virus surviving.

Nothing living survives heat after a certain temperature.

And the military still knows how to blow up shit.

My fear is a slow unperceived release of deadly crap from the balloon falling with, say, water like light rain, and a delayed reaction re people getting sick.

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

With the right kind of demolition, I am not afraid of any bacteria or virus surviving.

Nothing living survives heat after a certain temperature.

And the military still knows how to blow up shit.

My fear is a slow unperceived release of deadly crap from the balloon falling with, say, water like light rain, and a delayed reaction re people getting sick.

Michael

As I mentioned in my comment about it "seeding" the sky...but I hadn't thought about the explosion killing any viral payload...

If that's what really happened over Montana, then fingers crossed for that...

39 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Double holy !@#%...

"Balloon has seemingly been popped"
JUST IN - Reports of an explosion in the sky over Montana.

[Edit: there seems to be debate over what happened, and whether or not this was the same balloon, or a hoax..."fog of war", so take with a grain of salt until confirmed...]

Ron Z: "The balloon has not been popped over Montana."

"Fog of war", and all that...

I’d like to see some calculations on the payload/weight capabilities, that could give some indication of what possible threat it may hold. It appears to be some kind of antenna array probably ‘scooping up’ data and signals. 

But jeez , wtf , just shoot the sucker down ferchrissakes. 

I heard a ballooneer on the radio explain in a balloon like that a golf ball size hole or two will release enough helium to bring it down fairly gently , recover the shit on aboard.

Now this.

Montana Governor and Emergency Services Confirm: NO EXPLOSIONS Occurred In or Around Billings, Montana on Friday Night

billings-explosion.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

UPDATE — The City of Billings, Governor Gianforte, and the Montana Department of Emergency Services confirmed on Friday night that there was no explosion in or around Billings, Montana. We have confirmed...

Fake news?

OK...

Which version is fake?

It doesn't matter, though.

If it comes from the mainstream, I'm not going to believe it until people I trust confirm it or I can confirm it myself.

What a clown show...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Maybe EMP devices are in the balloons.

I read in several places, though, that an EMP attack on the US is hard to become devastating because the grid is so fractured.

In once sense, the grid's functioning is not ideal. In another, because of the mess, knocking out one part does not automatically mean another part will blow.

Michael

• Upvote 1

From The Daily Mail:

BREAKING NEWS: Fighter jet shoots down China spy balloon off the coast of South Carolina after Biden vowed to 'take care of it' and the FAA closed airspace and three airports

67319949-0-image-a-28_1675522962490.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The balloon was seen bursting at 2.38pm and its payload - the metal structure carrying its cameras - appeared to have been separated as it plummeted towards the Atlantic off Myrtle Beach.

Now, how about the second one?

It comes amid mounting pressure on Biden as it emerged that a second Chinese spy balloon had been spotted over Latin America, passing over the Panama Canal and moving southeast over Venezuela.

The Pentagon confirmed the second Chinese aircraft Friday night.

Michael

• Upvote 1

And there's this.

BREAKING: Independent Reporter Confirms That Biden Admin. Has Been Aware Of Chinese Spy Balloons For At Least A Year

Biden-Chinese-spy-balloon.jpg
100PERCENTFEDUP.COM

As concerns continue to mount over the presence of Chinese spy balloons in the United States, reports are emerging that […]

In a thread compiled by an independent reporter, multiple countries, including India and Japan, have reported the presence of Chinese spy balloons.

The United States has also been aware of the presence of such balloons in Hawaii for almost a year now.

What could possibly go wrong?

For you information junkies, here is the independent reporter. Woouldn'ja know it's Kanekoa on Twitter? The following thread is chock full of information on this debacle.

Michael

xxx

• Upvote 1