China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

6 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Please let us know when you get this finished.

William,

I don't have anything to finish because I didn't start anything.

In other words, I don't have anything to do with that assassination. I merely write about what I see within the context I see the world in.

Will that context ever finish?

I was going to say something else, but then this came to mind:

Actually it might finish starting January 20, 2025.

Maybe even before. I'll let you know if I see it.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 7/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, william.scherk said:

The shooter held a grudge, had a problem with an unnamed religion that had destroyed his family.

It sounds like (reading between the lines) that the religion is the Unification Church. 

Word on the street (Asahi Shinbun St) fills in more facts about the assassin, his family, working life and troubled times.

If the Middle Kingdom deep state wanted to cause some change -- either a reduction in Japanese support for Taiwan, or a 'punishment' for Japan, or a means to stoke shame and disgust and division, all they are likely to get is a greater Liberal-Democratic Party majority in the Diet.**

asahiShinbunFrontPageJuly11-ABE.png

As for finishing school for facts ...

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:
On 7/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at the assassin's private life and I guarantee their will be a close friend he recently acquired who disappeared from his life not too long ago and is no longer around.

Please let us know when you get this finished.

Some unlimited guarantees are suspect ... 

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Added electoral math and Axios tweet-prognosis

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Some unlimited guarantees are suspect ... 

William,

Just as constant nudging everyone to accept the establishment narrative is suspect.

btw - Did you know that an enormous amount of people were paid by the establishment when the Ukraine invasion happened? Their duty was to go around and troll Internet sites and people online who did not sing the party line against Putin and support US military aid (and allocating gobs of US money) to Ukraine. 

I would like to supply you a link for that, but I did not note it down when I saw it. And my short term memory is not good for putting stuff into long-term right on the spot. (I always forget names, for instance, until they are repeated a lot.)

But this mission to release an army of paid trolls was uncovered by accident by someone following the money for something else, believe it or not. God, I would love to remember who. The people in charge of the mission were busted right out in the open. If I'm not mistaken, there was a government fine involved, but I won't swear to that part.

If you go online, however, all you will find is garbage about a Russian online troll farm promoting anti-Ukraine messages. That's ALL you will find for normal search results.

I find that suspect...

On another point, I wonder if the dude who was paid to troll me about Ukraine actually got paid since I moderated his posts (requiring them to be approved) over his constant nasty snark and he refused to post anything without using nasty snark.

I bet he got paid, anyway, though...

:evil:

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

This came out on Real Clear Politics Video:

Here is the RCP link:

Joe Rogan Reads TikTok’s Privacy Policy: They Know Everything You Type

WWW.REALCLEARPOLITICS.COM

And a partial transcription from there:

Joe Rogan read TikTok's terms of service on his podcast:

"Listen to this, this is from TikTok's privacy policy. It said, 'We collect certain information about the device you use to access the platform, such as your IP address, user region.' This is really crazy.

'User agent, a mobile carrier, time zone settings, identifiers for advertising purpose, model of your device, the device system, network type, device IDs, your screen resolution and operating system, app and file names and types.'

So all your apps and all your file names, all the things you have filed away on your phone, they have access to that. 'File names and types, keystroke patterns or rhythms'

So they're monitoring your keystrokes, which means they know every fucking thing you type.

'Battery state, audio settings and connected audio devices, where you log in from multiple devices, we will be able to use your profile information to identify your activity across devices. We may also associate you with information collected from devices other than those you use to log into the platform.'

Meaning they can use other computers that you're not even using to log into TikTok. They can suck the data off that. That's what you're agreeing to when you download and start using TikTok. That's wild."

Joe also talked about, and showed pictures of, China building entire cities that replicate Western cities. Why? Just because they can. They also talked about the skyscraper they build over there with no windows and no one in them.

China lives the life of a thief that produces on the side.

That's why a lot of the stuff China does productively does not make sense. The CCP is the market standard over there, not things like the law of supply and demand,

That's why they are really good at sucking out all that data from TikTok. Being crooks, they will probably do nothing with most of it. However the part they will use will not be pretty.

The spiritual essence of the CCP is theft, not Marxism, and not making the world better. They are parasites. Organized and powerful, but still parasites.

It's an entire country ruled by gangsters--with theft of other countries sanctioned officially. 

We in the West can do business with gangsters, but we cannot make them not gangsters. At root, it's the same thing as doing business with the drug cartels...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's why they are really good at sucking out all that data from TikTok. Being crooks, they will probably do nothing with most of it. However the part they will use will not be pretty.

The people at FEE playing "devil's advocate":

Besides, those Tik Tok users agreed to have their date shared, so, "victimless crime", right?

(The actual argument from FEE...)

tiktok-gf8b1fe56c_1920.jpg?anchor=center
FEE.ORG

An “alarming new report” claims that sensitive data collected by TikTok is being accessed by TikTok’s parent company. “Everything is seen in...

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile...how !@#% tone-deaf are the people at FEE?

"The same reasoning can be applied to geopolitics. Like it or not, China is America’s superstore. They create tons of products for Americans to consume, and Americans benefit immensely from the arrangement. The good news is, trade provides a strong incentive for China to avoid conflict, because they stand to lose a lot if they suddenly cut America off."

The Case for Being Economically Dependent on China

Do the costs of free trade with China outweigh the benefits? Consumers don’t seem to think so.
screen-shot-2022-07-29-at-123304-pm.png?
FEE.ORG

A recent Wall Street Journal Op-Ed argues that while tariffs and corporate subsidies might be economically inefficient, inefficiency is...

10 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Meanwhile...how !@#% tone-deaf are the people at FEE?

TG,

Something tells me some at FEE make their crony bucks from China...

Did you see Patrick Carroll's gaslighting in action by trying to redefine "dependence"? I stopped reading the article at that point.

Words, baby. 

Blah blah blah...

Ideas are free so they are easy to change.

The FEE people want hard cash and its not easy to come across a slave labor market these days. Especially not one as big as China. Damn that Civil War...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Something tells me some at FEE make their crony bucks from China...

Did you see Patrick Carroll's gaslighting in action by trying to redefine "dependence"? I stopped reading the article at that point.

Words, baby. 

Blah blah blah...

Ideas are free so they are easy to change.

The FEE people want hard cash and its not easy to come across a slave labor market these days. Especially not one as big as China. Damn that Civil War...

Michael

I don't know much about them, but suspected something like that, myself (as I still do with Yaron Brook and ARI).

Ah well, then...so much for their mission statement: "FEE's Vision. To make the ideas of liberty familiar, credible, and compelling to the rising generation." Right...by supporting Communist China. And war is peace, freedom is slavery, and recession is growth...

On 7/29/2022 at 7:33 PM, ThatGuy said:
image.png?id=30344188&width=1200&coordin
WWW.LOUDERWITHCROWDER.COM

Doocy asked Karine Jean-Pierre about recent threats China made.

'I'm not getting into hypotheticals': WH refuses to denounce China threats to shoot down Nancy Pelosi's Plane

"3 days later..."

AP22213661510786-1200x630.jpg
WWW.OANN.COM

White House National Security Council Spokesperson John Kirby said Nancy Pelosi has the right to visit Taiwan despite warnings by China...

15 hours ago, Peter said:

I agree, but I don't think her visitation was for "good reasons." I threw in the Comicon word to confuse you . . . and it didn't work. Pelosi, 2024?   

I have a better chance to win in 2024 than Pelosi does and I was noy born in the USA.

Well, Obama was not either so.....