China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

From Ayn Rand Center UK: "Using Principles to Assess China's Investment Markets"

TG,

The premise is based on a wrong identification: that the CCP was not much involved in the economy before, but is now getting involved. (Separation of monetary power versus political power, as if one can discuss this intelligently while talking about governments.)

This guy says the principle to look at is centralization as opposed to decentralization.

But all he's talking about is window dressing. The CCP has ALWAYS been about centralization of power, both political and economic. Just not in your face. But it has always been there.

Put it this way. People who go off on these tangents had no problem in the past making money hand-over-fist from China to look the other way on certain issues, especially about foreign trade. And what are these issues? Oh... maybe that their profits were coming from stolen intellectual property, slavery and cheating on currency exchanges, etc. Just so long as it didn't LOOK LIKE it was centralized, that was OK to these folks and we could call it capitalism. But the fundament was not intellectual. The foundation, intellectual and existential, was that they were making money and didn't give a crap where it came from.

Now they are no longer making money from China and the CCP is showing its real nature, it's hamhanded authoritarian nature, just to be able to survive since its market shenanigans are now coming due. So guys like this guy are looking to principles to try to understand why the gravy train is coming to a screeching halt.

Heh.

These guys want to feel virtuous, but there is another name for what they do in reality. It's call selling out.

Here's a principle for you.

Don't try to make money from people who steal from your society, who try to kill you with bioweapons, who are actively expanding their territory all across the world where they can get away with it, etc., since bad things will ultimately happen as a result.

This guy said investment principles were complex. I guess they are when one wants to keep money gained from theft, slavery and so on while pretending it is capitalism because the form--not content--looks like business. So they have to explain the "complex" principles for the inevitable losses, blame something else except their own principles.

But the principle I stated is pretty damn simple. And it works for centralized and decentralized contexts.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They treat capitalism as a floating abstraction and fly it in to use its  moral imprimatur to cover their scheme of ethic arbitration , cya.

I’m no Mises , but even I can guess how Nike can have such good margins , especially considered their marketing costs.

CHINA EVERGRANDE Group
"Evergrande officially defaulted - DMSA is preparing bankruptcy
proceedings against Evergrande Group"

"China Evergrande Group today again defaulted on interest payments to international investors. DMSA itself is invested in these bonds and has not received any interest payments until today's end of the grace period. Now DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande and calls on all bond investors to join it"
http://dmsa-agentur.de/download/20211110_DMSA_EVG_PM_en.pdf

29 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

CHINA EVERGRANDE Group
"Evergrande officially defaulted - DMSA is preparing bankruptcy
proceedings against Evergrande Group"

"China Evergrande Group today again defaulted on interest payments to international investors. DMSA itself is invested in these bonds and has not received any interest payments until today's end of the grace period. Now DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande and calls on all bond investors to join it"
http://dmsa-agentur.de/download/20211110_DMSA_EVG_PM_en.pdf

Just saying but anyone who owns real estate in North America may want to sell.

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

In which Yaron Brook admits "China is a$$hole..."
(approx 15:23):

Partial transcript taken from Youtube:

Question: “Tell us about
China,  is China a force for good or bad ?

Brook:
“In in terms of the world economy,  well, I think China's a force for bad . There's no question, uh, you know, in a sense , the west is becoming more like China. How did we respond to the covid? Well, we
looked to China . They did lock downdowns, we did lockdowns.  How are we responding economically to many of our challenges ? We look to China, we interpret China's wealth as a consequence of central
planning,  we embrace central planning.

“The fact is that China, whatever success it has it had in those sectors, and in those areas within China where they allowed for freedom, where the government did not intervene, whether the government did not
promote central planning, and instead of learning that we should be encouraging more capitalism,  we're taking the worst element of China and bringing and internalizing them.

“And to the extent that China is aggressively exporting their ideas,
their ideas of central planning, their ideas of of authoritarianism, their destructive force in the world, but we, instead of promoting good ideas, instead of already capitalism and freedom, we're either sitting on the backside and saying we feel so guilty for what we did in the past. we're not intervening or we're actually promoting the same bad
ideas in these countries, we're encouraging them…”

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

time-stamps, sorry...

TG,

You don't need to clean it up. When you look on YouTube where the transcript is, there will be a hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) above it. Click on it and a menu will open up where you can toggle the time stamps on and off.

Toggle them off, then copy/paste.

Michael

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

You don't need to clean it up. When you look on YouTube where the transcript is, there will be a hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) above it. Click on it and a menu will open up where you can toggle the time stamps on and off.

Toggle them off, then copy/paste.

Michael

Thanks, Michael. I do know about that, actually, but I meant "clean it up" as far as the mis-translated words, like "covet" instead of "Covid", etc.; that kind of thing. But I found a moment to clean it up, now.

• 4 weeks later...

Evergrande has officially defaulted on it's obligations.

This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE news.

A shake-up is coming, one that does not favor China or the predator class. Oh, the fake news media will try to hide it, but the ripples are already going all over the world.

On the bright side, this is a huge opportunity.

Scott Adams was not jesting when he asked the following:

Maybe even shorting the crap out of other vulnerable CCP-involved companies.

Nothing is guaranteed, but that looks awfully good right now.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the Evergrande Titanic finally hit the iceberg.

Property Stocks Sink After Demolition Order: Evergrande Update

So many people are going to this link, the Bloomberg site is doing robot checks and presenting all kinds of hoops. It's even doing this on embedding the link here on OL. If you have any difficulties, here is the link on Archive. You will have no trouble reading it there.

Chinese developer shares dropped following local media reports that China Evergrande Group has been ordered to tear down apartment blocks in a development in Hainan province. Evergrande halted trading in its shares.

An index of Chinese developer shares slumped as much as 2.8% in Hong Kong before closing 1.7% lower. A local government in Hainan told Evergrande to demolish 39 buildings in 10 days because the building permit was illegally obtained, Cailian reported on Saturday. Evergrande gave no details on the trading suspension other than saying it would make an announcement containing inside information. 

I recall reading earlier that a lot of US hedge fund money is tied up in Evergrande. If that's true, this thing is wiping out American pensions.

That's what a shipwreck looks like.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't make this connection, Alex Jones did.

The gist is that George Soros recently bashed Xi Jinping and suddenly the FBI director, Christopher Wray, discovered that the CCP, especially the hacking part, was a risk to America.

Wray either needed to get the OK to say that and do something about it, or he received his orders from Soros and is going about implementing them.

I seriously doubt this is mere coincidence. And I doubt he is acting as protector of America as his main concern.

To repeat the Soros video:

Now look what Alex said:

KDOOCgJgL4jK_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

FBI Director Christopher Wray told NBC News that he is "Blown Away" that Chinese spying in the US has become so widespread. The FBI is now creating a new Chinese-related counterintelligence investigation...

Christopher Wray is just another sellout from the Deep State. Maybe he's just another FBI director like Comey who answers to a "Higher Calling." (btw - That higher calling means globalism, not America.)

It will be a good day when he is gone.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

This happened.

Japan ex-leader Shinzo Abe assassinated while giving speech

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

NARA, Japan (AP) — Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, a divisive arch-conservative and one of his nation's most powerful and influential figures, has died after being shot during a campaign speech...

Word on the street is, CCP killed Abe, although they are expressing purity and innocence.

That's moving too close to world war for comfort.

But here we are.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Word on the street is, CCP killed Abe

Which street?

Here's one street.

That's just one street.

There's quite a neighborhood out there.

Probably more.

Seek and ye shall find. Just don't seek in legacy establishment sources. They will be in lockstep saying this is Trump's fault or something...

I don't discount the possibility that the Deep State was involved somehow. They luvs them some CCP while pretending they don't...

Incidentally, the shooter, the man, appears to be a disgruntled veteran with a home-made shotgun.

Note, Japan has strict gun control laws.

So why didn't the law prevent this? Are the gun control lawmakers cruel bastards who have no empathy for people who get shot? Totally heartless creeps.

Just watch. They're going to pass a new law...

:evil:  

Michael

Erik Prince gives some context that leads some people to say the CCP is involved. (Prince didn't openly say that, though.)

hnJWe.qR4e-small-Erik-Prince-Abes-Assass
RUMBLE.COM

Erik Prince: Abe's Assassination Will Have 'Negative Ripple Effects' On Surrounding Areas In Asia

People are also worried about the ripple effect like what happened with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria that kicked off WWI in an massive domino effect on treaties, deals, alliances, etc.

That is entirely possible right now in Asia and its surrounds.

Michael

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:
13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Word on the street is, CCP killed Abe

Which street?

In other streets, nooks, patios and hobby farms -- notably in Japanese media, a few details have emerged from a purported confession. The shooter held a grudge, had a problem with an unnamed religion that had destroyed his family.

It sounds like (reading between the lines) that the religion is the Unification Church.  If so, can lunatics be far behind, proclaiming that anti-Moonies have done the bidding of the Deep State?  Maybe that the Moonie civil war has fueled deeper plots ...

How we scrape away imaginings to leave some common facts is an ongoing project, I think.

Check in with the Unification Church's major soft-power media outlet -- the Washington Times. Let's find out how they are covering the assassination.

William,

One way or another, we are outpacing the mainstream media by leaps and bounds.

Our sources have names. They are not "someone who is intimate with a person who talked to another who has knowledge of the subject." 

:)

I'm still with the China and Deep State theory and the involvement of the assassin's longstanding beef makes me even more convinced.

People with long-standing beefs are precisely the ones targeted by manipulators and triggered to explode in however many ways they can be programmed to.

Teaching a guy like Abe's assassin how to build a shotgun would be the perfect way to point him in the right direction at the same time the behavioral science did its magic.

Look at the assassin's private life and I guarantee their will be a close friend he recently acquired who disappeared from his life not too long ago and is no longer around.

So... who has such operators? Who likes to prompt mass shootings and so on? Who keeps doing it? The Unification Church? The enemies of the Unification Church?

Heh...

I doubt it...

Michael

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... now it starts for real.

REVEALED: Chatter on Chinese Twitter on Shinzo Abe and “Completing the Task” Was Posted 17 Hours Before His Assassination

abe-threat-china.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

We are publishing these allegations from Chinese Twitter user Jennifer Zeng. These are just allegations at this point but newsworthy nonetheless. * * * * * * * * * * On Friday morning Shinzo Abe was...

Does anyone doubt more is coming?

Also, there's this.

Japan is pissed.

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's moving too close to world war for comfort.

But here we are.

President Joe Biden was just in Rehoboth, near to where I live. And I worry about him.

Others have expressed this, but I think the China Flu lockdowns and crises have had an effect on the people who are contemplating mayhem like assassinations. For those already “over the wall of sanity” the crisis which in the beginning had an Armageddon feel to it, combined with social interactions on the internet fueled their evil. Isn’t it odd, how these monsters need to “share” their thinking on the web?

I think there should be law authority sites where people can tell of their suspicions after reading suspicious material on the web. With the authorities never naming them, they should be safe from retribution, just as is done on those police hot lines today. I see no difference in the two instances I mentioned. Nor do I think it infringes on the would – be - murderers, or murder contemplators, rights. It should be like a tip line that pays for info. Bots could be of help on this issue.      

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I think there should be law authority sites where people can tell of their suspicions after reading suspicious material on the web.

Peter,

There already is. In popular jargon, it's called the FBI hotline, although that term is not used on the site. See here for emergencies and here for tips.

To use it, all you have to do is believe the FBI is going to do something preventative. It hasn't been doing much up to now, though.

People report potential shooters and other threats all the time. Even the shooter here in Highland Park, Illinois was reported way before he committed his atrocious crime.

I believe the current situation at the FBI will change once MAGA takes it over. When that happens, I expect the FBI will become way more efficient at assessing and neutralizing real threats. And I expect the Deep State part of the FBI will stop its clandestine grooming of potential shooters and activation of them. That's because I expect--at least I hope--the Deep State part of the FBI will be rooted out and destroyed.

Michael

• Upvote 1

An internet based Stasi, what could go wrong ? LOL

Besides no bother needed, it’s called Facebook, Twitter , Instagram  ect. To run a test just go on a public facing sharing platform and call the male swimmer on UPenn a male, the system already works pretty good. 

One of the real effects of the state’s reaction to the WuFlu was to produce this exact scenario, ‘seemingly rational’ people publicly advocating for more robust policing powers of the state. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at the assassin's private life and I guarantee their will be a close friend he recently acquired who disappeared from his life not too long ago and is no longer around.

Please let us know when you get this finished.