China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

China Blue and China Dirty

I am starting this thread with a post from a different one. It is self-explanatory.

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm at a real loss about whether to post the following information here in Deep State Unravelling or open a new thread on Chinese Communist Party infiltration throughout the world. I think I will do both and make my opening post in the new thread with this post.

I will call the new thread "China Blue and China Dirty" as a dig against the Democrats :evil: .

In short, a list of almost 2,000,000 members of the CCP has been leaked and many of the members work in major companies and governments throughout the world.

Shit meet fan.

First look at this video from Sky News--a lady saying this will be front page in Australia tomorrow:

Then this, which includes a link to the actual list:

and

And here is something most interesting I saw.

This one is by inference.

Twitter constantly censors President Trump's tweets about election rigging.

President Trump made the following two tweets an hour ago and nada, zip, nothing from the Twitter censors.

and

I wonder if any executives of Twitter are on that CCP list of members, I wonder...

:)

I am sure a lot of stuff will be added to this thread.

It looks the CCP has been buying up a lot of land all over the world, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I don't know who this person is, but man, does he have it nailed.

If someone can tell me who is is, I will grace you with a thank you.

EDIT: That is Joshua Philipp, star reporter of The Epoch Times and general badass. From his bio:

Joshua Philipp is a senior investigative reporter at The Epoch Times. He specializes in analysis on politics, cybersecurity, and defense. He is a recognized expert on unrestricted warfare, asymmetrical hybrid warfare, subversion, and historical perspectives on today’s issues.

His on-the-ground investigations in 2008 onward into connections between Chinese consulates, spy networks, and organized crime circles in New York City—and more than a decade of research and investigations on this and related topics—gives him unique insight into the global threat and political landscape.

And, as promised: thank me very much.

btw - Here is the transcript.

The Chinese Communist Party has a saying when it comes to their warfare, psychological warfare operations, and other forms of subversion. 

Strangle you with your own systems.

In other words, observing how different countries operate. What is controversial within their systems? How does their system function? How can we use those systems to twist things around to cause chaos? To mess things up? To use it against them?

You say you believe in free speech? We'll have protests in your own backyard calling you out. 

You say you believe in free press? Well, we'll start up state-run media in your country and we will use a state-run media to lie to your population to spread our propaganda. 

That's what they do. 

You believe in free markets? How about we bring state-run companies that can sell below cost and put your companies out of business and take over your industries? 

That's what they're doing. Right? 

Strangle you with your own systems. 

And what is controversial in the United States? What is most controversial? Racism. This race narrative, they know they can use it. They've been doing it for a very long time. There are different groups, for example Committee of 100 in the US, where every time a Chinese spy is arrested, they call it racism because they know that's what we're sensitive to. 

The Chinese military has a doctrine on this: The Three Warfares Doctrine: psychological warfare, media warfare, and legal warfare. This is publicly adopted into their military doctrine. This is part of their military system. Now, what are these?

Psychological warfare is not necessarily lying to you. Psychological warfare is altering how you interpret information. And so when you see a virus coming out of China and people say this virus came out of China, if you call it the Chinese virus, they want to use this and twist it around and say it is racist if you talk about the origin this virus. 

What is media warfare? Media warfare is the manipulation or control of outlets of information. Not just news outlets, but say, social media, online platforms, the ability to speak openly. Anything that would allow people to communicate would be a target of media warfare. 

And what is legal warfare? Legal warfare is a manipulation of international legal systems. 

The Chinese Communist Party, for them, this is adopted into their military code. This is war fighting to them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's time people start talking like that again.

Lin sure is pounding at this.

Here are just a few further tweets of his from earlier today. There is more.

and

and one I really like since it shows Lin's "mission from God" chops

and 

Heh.

Lin is switching SJW jargon around. He is going for woke.

Michael

I just read this even though it is from a couple of days ago.

Lin is right. It is chilling.

I always find it difficult to read documents embedded in a tweet, even when I go to Twitter and try to enlarge them. So here they are. In this form, anyone can use the browser's zoom feature or mouse wheel.

image.png

image.png

China means it.

The Clintons didn't invent this (I think that honor goes to Kissinger and Nixon), but they sure ramped it up to an undreamed of size. And Clinton-friendly people have been enriching themselves by selling America to the Chinese Communist Party ever since.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lin is right. It is chilling.

Here's something that worries me quite a bit:

How many Republican leaders are on the Sell-Out-to-China gravy train right along with the Dems?

With the Contingent Election possibility, Raiklin gave the figures (in something quoted by William, haven’t time to look for it just now):

Republicans 26, Dems 23, Undecided 1.

BUT, can the Republican-dominated states be counted on to cast their votes for Trump?

Ellen

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Here's something that worries me quite a bit:

How many Republican leaders are on the Sell-Out-to-China gravy train right along with the Dems?

With the Contingent Election possibility, Raiklin gave the figures (in something quoted by William, haven’t time to look for it just now):

Republicans 26, Dems 23, Undecided 1.

BUT, can the Republican-dominated states be counted on to cast their votes for Trump?

Ellen

Ellen,

Trump is so masterful, so brilliant, and such a military strategist that IF it gets to that point, we got it totally in the bag!!!!

Way things are going now, we probably have the win before that.

Funny though but I cannot get total clarity of those numbers because I keep hearing folks say its 30-20 right down to the numbers you quote.

38 minutes ago, Marc said:

Ellen ....

Marc,

It's nice and cheerful that you’re so certain.  However, your certainty doesn’t give me certainty.

There are such Republicans as "Never Trumpers," and I do think that there must be powerful Republicans as invested in selling out to China as, for instance, the Clintons.

Ellen

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Marc,

It's nice and cheerful that you’re so certain.  However, your certainty doesn’t give me certainty.

There are such Republicans as "Never Trumpers," and I do think that there must be powerful Republicans as invested in selling out to China as, for instance, the Clintons.

Ellen

I cannot agree with you more about all of President Trumps enemies, including the fifth column.

Just President Trump is so incredible and such an unbelievable military strategist, the world has never, ever, seen anything like this.

It gives me unwavering confidence seeing how he continues to make moves, daily, hourly, and those are just the moves that we see, that part is like an iceberg.

As Unites States goes, so goes the world, and that is why I refer to him as My President.

It's the elite vs We The People.

Trump has so many paths to victory, that the only real issue is which one gets him to January 20, 2021, high noon!

If you're going to shoot the King, you best not miss.

November 3rd, they missed.

It's not the crime, it's the cover up.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

• Like 1

ty for posting this.  I guess i've reluctantly become an anti CCP activist now that they have gotten so much worse...and probably it won't end well for me.   I did my first protest at a CCP outpost in New Hampshire during the fall.   I will post the vid but might put it a different thread.  My mandarin vocabulary is up to about 500 words now.    They have made for themselves a libertarian enemy.  But that does not mean we should use tax dollars to solve the problem.    Just be a good enemy.  Do stuff and publicize it.  Understand them. 

• Like 1

A few months ago, I thought this was supposed to be "muh Russians..."

Trump Admin Declassifies Intelligence that Indicates China Offered to Pay Non-State Actors in Afghanistan to Attack US Soldiers

It is so good to see sanity about the CCP for a change.

The world was being fattened up like a turkey on a farm. To the turkey, a farm is an awesome place to live. Food. Shelter. Treatment when sick or injured. Lots of mating. What's not to like?

But then comes Thanksgiving...

We were the turkey for the longest time.

Michael

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A few months ago, I thought this was supposed to be "muh Russians..."

Trump Admin Declassifies Intelligence that Indicates China Offered to Pay Non-State Actors in Afghanistan to Attack US Soldiers

It is so good to see sanity about the CCP for a change.

The world was being fattened up like a turkey on a farm. To the turkey, a farm is an awesome place to live. Food. Shelter. Treatment when sick or injured. Lots of mating. What's not to like?

But then comes Thanksgiving...

We were the turkey for the longest time.

Michael

Way tastier than eating crow, trust me on that!

#MarcoRubio

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Happy New Year from China.

Um.  January 1 isn’t the start of the New Year in China.  February 12 is, for 2021.  (The date varies from year to  year because it’s calculated by lunar calendar.)

Ellen

Ellen,

I'm fine with that.

Now someone should tell the people in Wuhan that.

In Wuhan, they celebrated something in the streets. With the balloons at midnight, it sure looks like New Year. (What happened to muh Coronavirus?)

NYC has always had most famous New Years celebration. Now it's a fizzle and dud. (Because, well, muh Coronavirus.)

Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Michael

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I'm fine with that.

In Wuhan, they celebrated something in the streets. With the balloons at midnight, it sure looks like New Year. (What happened to muh Coronavirus?)

NYC has always had most famous New Years celebration. Now it's a fizzle and dud. (Because, well, muh Coronavirus.)

Michael

At least Mayor Diblasio and his wife had a good time in Times Square...and in the end, isn't that what really matters? That they have a good time? They've earned it, after their heroic efforts of 2020...I, for one, welcome our new overlords... 😉

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I'm fine with that.

Michael

Rules for Thee, but not for me.