Erdogan's ISIS Mercenaries In Lybia

The Unabashed Pragmatic

Just when you thought ISIS was over...

Syria Girl always has it down cold and with clear, rational perspective.

Syria Girl, if I can't have you--I don't want nobody, Baby!

6 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Just when you thought ISIS was over...

Syria Girl always has it down cold and with clear, rational perspective.

Syria Girl, if I can't have you--I don't want nobody, Baby!

She is a notable Syria Sarin Truther, and your all-around sectarian kook on matters Middle-Eastern. Her major hard-on is for Hezbollah, which is an enemy of the United States and a catspaw of Iran. Nice company you tout.  Can you apply any Objectivist principles to this person?

3 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

She is a notable Syria Sarin Truther, and your all-around sectarian kook on matters Middle-Eastern. Her major hard-on is for Hezbollah, which is an enemy of the United States and a catspaw of Iran. Nice company you tout.  Can you apply any Objectivist principles to this person?

Who do you listen to?  Apply your own "Objectivist principles" to the situation.  I'd love to hear them.  If I want to know something about Syria, perhaps a Syrian might explain things a little better than you and/or a fat guy who wears a tinfoil hat and calls himself "Conspiracy Bullshit" and explains all in less than 240 characters.  But, for all I know, yourself very well could be the best informed fact-droid going.  Enlighten us, please.  

Anyway, you must be right.  Erdogan is no threat.  What wuz we thinkin'?!  Open up the floodgates and let them pour in... again.  What're we worried about?  Stupid!

Who isn't an "enemy of the United States"?  Let's see... can't think of anybody... oh, wait! Israel is our unbreakable bondage... whoops!, er... um... I meant, friend.  I'd pretend to be your friend, too if you gave me forty billion plus of stolen taxpayer loot every year for... for... what?  I have no idea.  Not to mention the money doesn't have to be repaid, not one penny. That's about it.  Can't think of anyone else right now who might be our... I mean, your friend.