Bickering crap

Jon Letendre

Have you given any thought to why you jump to ugly insults against myself (and also against Praying Medic,) when you know well the insult is utterly ill-fitting to either of us? Why the rush to hurry up and insult instead of slow down until you understand? It doesn’t serve you well.

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Have you given any thought to why you jump to ugly insults against myself (and also against Praying Medic,) when you know well the insult is utterly ill-fitting to either of us? Why the rush to hurry up and insult instead of slow down until you understand? It doesn’t serve you well.

Jon,

I don't know about any insult to PM that I ever made. That's in your head, not in my words. (Besides, all this focus on "insult" shit is really distracting.)

But with our kerfuffle, here is my side (which you have not shown any interest in until now.)

I posted that Millie was arrested and her video was banned after going over 1.3 million views.

Then I noticed it started doing real well at an alt site (where banning doesn't happen). And then I noticed Q things were being banned all over the place and I thought it very likely the big tech people doing the banning lump all this stuff all together, the documentary was the trigger, and Q, for being big, was the target.

Then you came around and said how come only her video is doing well when all other Q things are being banned? 

The only two alternatives for making a gaffe that big were that you read what I wrote and you are stupid. Or you didn't read what I wrote.

I decided you were not stupid. :) 

Besides, I had just taken hours and hours to go through the documentary, the arrest, a lot of other videos and articles around all over the place to figure out what was happening BEFORE I posted, then here you came with a comment that took one minute to post and said this issue was crap--and you got it wrong about the banning.

Millie's documentary was doing well on an alt side because people were watching it, people who are interested in the same things you and I are, not because big tech was allowing it. The Banned Video site is not big tech.

So I said to take some time out of your day to read before making a gaffe like that (seeing that you are not stupid) and you got pissed, put a big-ass chip on your shoulder and went ballistic. I don't respond well to intimidation. I never have. I never will.

In other words, that kind of behavior, my friend, does not serve you well. Maybe your should slow down yourself.

A simple, "What are you talking about?" would have served you well. 

Michael

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

It cannot be opposition because the content is too right?

Jon,

Of course it can.

But I see with my eyes, not with yours.

And I didn't say the site was 100% genuine. In fact, I said I didn't know anything about it.

Did I really say that?

Hmmmmm... Let me see...

On 8/21/2020 at 12:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know anything about this site

Yup. I said that.

if you believe the site is opposition, I haven't heard a single reason for that, yet. And I haven't seen one thing that leads me to that conclusion.

So I'm listening.

Michael

4 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

They’re not doing that to the site where Millie’s video is hosted.

They can't.

We can go into the reasons if you like, like Alex has plenty of money to fight them in court, but they can't.

5 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Who is stupid?

I don't know.

I, for one, said you were not--twice.

Do you think you are?

Michael

Just now, Jon Letendre said:

There is no genuine concern for the movement based on fully anticipating certain actions on the part of the enemy.

There are only ideological demands for purity.

I think we do indeed understand each other.

Jon,

More horseshit.

I never said that.

And you are losing me.

I'm getting fed up with this nonstop horsehit personalizing everything.

It's fucking kindergarten crap.

And it never stops.

Enjoy the forum. I'm done with you for now.

Michael

On 8/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Is Mark Kulacz a persona non grata to the One True Q or is he a genuine approved patriot and good guy?

And that means even if Mark Kulacz is a good guy, a genuine guy, a patriot guy, a QAnon guy, he's gonna have to be banned. Right? Ex-fucking-communicated...

Bah...

Fuck that.

Fuck all that.

If that is really what you think my concerns about fully anticipated enemy actions actually boil down to — cliqueism — if that is all the generosity you can spare me then yes, please do fuck it all. Remember to use a condom.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

If I bullied anyone who was going about like you do above, making real discussion without the personal, then I want to sincerely apologize to them. Who was it?

And it is ok that there are no such people for you to cite. I accept that you will readily smear, then refuse to name one specific example of your smear, then pretend nothing happened.

40 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:
2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

And it is ok that there are no such people for you to cite. I accept that you will readily smear, then refuse to name one specific example of your smear, then pretend nothing happened.

Oh my God.

I feel so sorry for you...

I didn't realize I was such a meanie.

Poor Jon... Poor poor Jon...

What have I done to you?...

:) 

Michael

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Poor Jon... Poor poor Jon...

But don't exaggerate like that, I will be fine.

I have seen this before and already knew you were a very small person about some things. You will continue to smear like a scummy very small person and then change the subject, it just is you, your way. I accept it. I'm not hurt at all, why would your shortcomings hurt me? That's cute.