How does a Skyscraper Ejaculate?

How does a Skyscraper Ejaculate?

Believe it or not, this is scaring certain feminists. I don't have time for quotes right now, but the headlines below say it all.

Look at this July 6 article from The Guardian.

'Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky' – do cities have to be so sexist?

When I first read that headline, I didn't think feminism. I thought "Ayn Rand" out in the periphery of my mind along with "Freud." And that led to the scene of Howard Roark pounding a jackhammer into the side of a quarry as Dominique looks on intently from top of her mounted horse. 🙂 

But that came later. The very first thing that came into my mind was, How on earth does a skyscraper ejaculate?

I mean, if you are going to write a mainstream story about that, there should be some simple answer. Right?

Well, the article did say skyscrapers ejaculate light at night, but man, is that a stretch from the skyscrapers I've seen. If they ejaculated light, they also did that all up and down the shaft, not to mention a cluster of skyscrapers being bathed in light at night.

That's overextending the metaphor to the point where it doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I came across this article from a couple of Rush Limbaugh transcripts. He discusses it and even talks about it with a guest. Here they are in case this topic interests you. And why shouldn't it? This is serious, folks.

I, for one, stay up nights worrying about the aftermath of a skyscraper ejaculating all over me.

🙂

Rush from July 7:

The Left’s Angry, Stupid Marxist Counterrevolutionaries

Rush from today (July 10):

Architect: Likening Skyscrapers to Priapic Penis Is a Phallic Fallacy

Like I said, no quotes for now. No time.

But I may come back later and pull a few for a post below.

(groan--man, does that not sound right...)

🙂 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Now a skyscraper is a phallic symbol.  Shees.  I think not.  It just turned out that way because it's much easier to build that far up into the air than it is to build that far down into the ground, if that's even possible.  Besides, basements, i.e., groundscrapers ejaculate, too.  And what's wrong with ejaculating?  It should be celebrated, like the Japanese celebrate it!  After all, if it weren't for ejaculating none of us would be here.