Us Against Them - Taking a Knee

Us Against Them - Taking a Knee

Finally there is an us-against-them division I can agree with 100%.

Them

Here is Them: People who demand you take a knee.

I'm not talking about long-standing religious rituals like praying. Instead, I'm talking about people who demand you take a knee to current secular organizations and people. Even when done in protest against something (like that silly crap against the flag), these people ultimately want you to sever ties with your deepest values and worship them.

Here is a picture of Democrats in Congress teaching their constituents how they want their constituents to act towards them.

image.png

Us

These are my people. The Twitter account below belongs to Trump supporters.

Another one of my kind of people said it differently. 

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

The demand to take a knee is a perfect context for this quote by Ayn Rand. This is how I have always understood it.

Michael

• Like 1

Here is a video that gives what the Democrats were ostensibly doing, that is, aping the 8 minutes and 46 seconds of the police officer kneeling on the neck of George Floyd.

Here is what they were really doing.

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Democrats in Congress teaching their constituents how they want their constituents to act towards them.

Doubt me?

Where is Congress reenacting the shooting deaths or stabbing deaths of black people, or any people for that matter?

For example, former President Obama talked about Trayvon Martin back when that killing happened. That was a trigger for Congress to act, right? So where was Congress's reenaction of George Zimmerman shooting Trayvon Martin? The House members and even Senate could have laid down on their backs on the floor of Congress and pretended they were being beaten up, screamed in high voices, then pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger.

That would have been quite a show, huh? :evil: 

Now do you believe me about the kneeling having a covert message in it?

🙂 

Michael

34 minutes ago, tmj said:

And too also , it’s creepy as fuck.

They are burying Floyd. I hope the story is buried too. I am sick of the coronavirus news but now I am even sicker of the boo hoo, take a knee news. Without the coronavirus and its layoffs I don’t think news from black neighborhoods would be as bad as it is. I have worked with people of color who never used vulgarities of the lowest nature, but in general, what happens to black kids when they reach their teens? It is like the same teenage cultural revolution which is observed in all races, but the “be a lowlife” revolution is the worst in blacks.  If a reboot of “West Side Story” were done there would be three gangs: The Sharks, The Jets, and the Mother@#$%^!’s, and the Mother@#$%^!’s would be the most incarcerated and killed because they would commit the most freely seen, violent, and stupid crimes.  

There are a few academics in the news and I am sure there are black pastors who speak to their mostly female congregations, urging them to speak and teach correct English and not use vulgar terms that demean black mothers and sons. Their motto is “Study in school, get a job and don’t be a criminal!” But has it done any good? Why can’t a black mother instill in their kids the basic survival skill of don’t cuss and act disorderly when out in public or if you are being observed by the police? It’s not just stupidity because of drug abuse.

A substitute word? Notes. From Quora. What does the Klingon word "patak" mean?

The simple but boring answer is that we don’t know. The word petaQ has appeared in numerous works, on TV and in books, but it’s never been given a definition that isn’t purely speculative. The Klingon Dictionary by Marc Okrand (creator of the Klingon language) simply refers to it as an insulting epithet, and the book Diplomatic Implausability (written by the prolific Klingon-focused author Keith R.A. DeCandido, with language consultation by Marc Okrand) refers to it as an “insult with no direct translation”. Marc Okrand mimics this sentiment in the game Star Trek: Klingon, in which he says “No appropriate translation for this epithet has yet been found.”

Some people have pointed out that it contains the word taQ, which is Klingon for “be weird”. This has led many to assume that it means something like “weirdo”, “freak”, “deviant” or even “pervert”. However, this is mere speculation and may well be a false etymology; it’s a bit like assuming that because the word cracker contains the word crack, they must be called so because they’re so addictive.

It’s probably more fruitful to look at how the word is used. After all, if somebody calls you a bastard, they don’t necessarily mean you were born out of wedlock, and if somebody calls me a douchebag, it’s likely they haven’t actually mistaken me for a component of a women’s health product.

22 minutes ago, tmj said:

And too also , it’s creepy as fuck.

The kneeling, symbolic of a prayer to a new religion, or merely of self abnegation or supplication before any authority higher than the self... is very wrong, very disturbing in itself,

but don't theses jokers realize that they are PERFORMING THE SAME ACTION... which the police officer took, which lead to the victim's death? 

Don't they know how bad the optics are that while showing solidarity with victims, they present a living image, a replay, and an visual homage of the officer at the moment he slowly killed his victim?

If they are play acting here, they are playing out the tragedy in the role of the perpetrator...

Creepy indeed!

I’m sure there already is mock up picture showing a wider view of the scene and that they are bowing before a statue of Baal. 

The worst , most creepy part , is this week I’m not sure where to peg my level of incredulity  if in fact that was the case.

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

The kneeling, symbolic of a prayer to a new religion, or merely of self abnegation or supplication before any authority higher than the self... is very wrong, very disturbing in itself,

but don't theses jokers realize that they are PERFORMING THE SAME ACTION... which the police officer took, which lead to the victim's death? 

Don't they know how bad the optics are that while showing solidarity with victims, they present a living image, a replay, and an visual homage of the officer at the moment he slowly killed his victim?

If they are play acting here, they are playing out the tragedy in the role of the perpetrator...

Creepy indeed!

A visual homage, yes exactly, and yes, they know it.

His murder was a ritual and the knee now is a replaying of the ritual. They believe their god rewards them for ritualized murder and for creating mayhem, chaos, pain, death and suffering.

These people really are, not metaphorically, but really, seriously sick and evil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q said years ago we would reach the day when they cannot safely appear in public.

Welcome to that day.

Jon,

Welcome to my hell. At least I live near Chicago, not in it. And Kat works in downtown Chicago, but she is working from home until the end of July or something like that.

Here is an article with the full audio of Chicago's Mayor Lightfoot Foulmouth:

‘What Are We Going To Have Left In Our Community?’ Aldermen React with Panic, Sorrow to Unrest

For the record, I got this from a later James Woods tweet.

Here are parts of the meeting as given in the article:

As unrest swept the city Sunday, aldermen pleaded with Mayor Lori Lightfoot to help them protect their communities from roving bands of criminals clashing with police and looting businesses.

WTTW News obtained a recording of an online conference call held by the mayor’s office to brief all 50 aldermen on the city’s response to the unrest touched off by the death of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis police.

. . .

Lightfoot said she had no choice but to shut down the CTA after reports buses were being “commandeered” by “anarchists.”

Dowell asked Lightfoot to use the National Guard to protect grocery stores and pharmacies, but the mayor said “they are not a magic tool, they are the military.” 

In other cities, National Guard troops have made things worse, “not better,” Lightfoot said.

. . .

Ald. Susan Sadlowski-Garza (10th Ward) broke down while pleading with Lightfoot for help.

“My ward is a s--t show,” Sadlowski-Garza said, adding that cop cars and banks were burned. “They are shooting at the police.”

Sadlowski-Garza began to cry as she said the unrest began about 11 a.m. Sunday, when a group of 40 people broke into a marijuana dispensary, but had nothing to do with a protest.

“I have never seen the likes of this,” Sadlowski-Garza said. “I’m scared.”

Sadlowski-Garza wept as she told Lightfoot new businesses had been destroyed, while other shops were being protected by owners with shotguns.

“This is a massive, massive problem,” Lightfoot said. “People are just f-----g lawless right now.”

. . .

Ald. Raymond Lopez (15th Ward) demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where gang members armed with AK-47’s were threatening to shoot black people.

The call came to a screeching halt when Lightfoot declined to address the substance of Lopez’s remarks, and Lopez demanded that she respond.

Lightfoot told Lopez he was “100% full of s--t.”

“Well, f--k you then,” Lopez responded.

“I understand you want to preen,” Lightfoot told Lopez.

As aldermen objected, Lopez continued to speak.

“Mayor you need to check your f-----g attitude,” Lopez said.

. . .

Ald. Mike Rodriguez (22nd Ward) told the mayor that Little Village residents banded together to protect businesses along 26th Street, the largest shopping district outside the Loop.

“I’m talking about all segments of our community, including some on this call would prefer to be incarcerated,” Rodriguez said. “I think there are people of all stripes coming together, and I pray that holds tonight.”

That exchange prompted Lopez to charge that Lightfoot knew that gangs were part of efforts to protect neighborhoods, and that Rodriguez was working with them.

Lightfoot called that charge “ridiculous.”

. . .

Lightfoot ended the call with one last request of aldermen: “Pray for us all.”

Lightfoot doesn't seem to like the Latino in this story.

That's what we have here for political leadership.

In Evanston, it's not like that. Our mayor would take a knee and apologize for being white.

At least very few rioters showed up in Evanston.

Michael

Life will be beautiful again after the swearing-in in early January 2021, but things will get much worse until then. Definitely much worse false flags coming. They would do 911 again, 911 X 1,000, if they still could. We cannot rid ourselves of their immense evil while so many still do not understand what they are about, so they will be allowed to continue. The bigger picture is: she and all of them will suicide or be arrested and shot through their hearts following tribunal at gitmo as enemy combatants. That is what is going to happen, for Justice and for the Republic. If it happened today the American people would be easily, very easily, whipped up into outrage because they do not understand what these people are about. But they know they are finished and so they will behave desperately and America will see. Soon the American people will be awake and will be enraged against them. Then, there will be rioting if they are not arrested and subjected to tribunal. Soon.

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Us

These are my people.

From Joshua Lawson at The Federalist:

Be Courageous And Stand Firm, America—We Do Not Kneel
Americans didn't kneel to British tyranny, Nazi fascism, or Soviet communism. We won't kneel for a collective guilt movement that's gone off the rails.

Americans do not kneel. We stand.

My people.

Michael

• Like 2

A ray of light in the mainstream news.

Tucker has balls.

Thank God.

This is one hell of a nice rant. And 100% true.

Also, it comes on the tail of the left trying to take him off the air.

As Tucker said, if we don't push back and exercise our birthright of freedom of speech, the left will push America into becoming like North Korea.

I, and many who think like I do, will not take a knee. Shame on those who do. To you who kneel before the current leftist tyranny, we will take care of the problem and carry your sorry asses so you can have the freedom to bitch about us.

Why? Because we love freedom and we have to for freedom to exist. But when we look at the likes of you, it's a dirty job. It doesn't have to be, but it is.

So fuck you while we're at it.

Michael

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A ray of light in the mainstream news.

Tucker has balls.

Thank God.

This is one hell of a nice rant. And 100% true.

Tucker is an outlier, an anomaly on tv anyway. If you think he is a good writer check out OANN's  Tipping Point, Liz Wheeler.  If his rant sounds foreign to a viewer then imagine what "principles" rather feelings would need to be overcome to align ones self with it. Knowing it to be true he is a voice in the wilderness. We know this because he makes the news almost as often as he creates his news pieces. Its similar to Face Book folks copying and pasting news worthy stuff while saying nothing themselves (the journo's). AR wrote about American values falling from grace in the '50's. By this time 40 yrs after her death, she had already conceived of the present state, or wrote about it, certainly knew it might happen, though seeing the full fruition of her fears culminate with today's culture its now ours to realize the distance we've fallen.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:45 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a picture of Democrats in Congress teaching their constituents how they want their constituents to act towards them.

image.png

How BONEHEADED can you get?

The kente cloth the Democrats are wearing as they virtue signal to the world comes from the Ashanti Empire, notorious in Africa for slave trading.

LOLOLOL...

🙂

Time does his lukewarm routine, going back and forth trying to be fair, but even he at the end can't hold himself from blasting the Dems for doing that.

🙂

Michael

Jon,

I didn't listen to that at first, probably because the visual was not enticing.

But I just listened to it.

Good on that lady. The one yelling. Good on her.

Do you know who is not listening to people like her?

The Deep State, fake news mainstream news, Antifa, spoiled celebrities on a mission to tell others how to live, the current Democratic Party, anti-Trumpers, etc. etc. etc.

But I hear her.

You hear her.

People all over America hear her.

Michael

• Like 1

Here is some advice from Polly on not taking a knee in everyday life.

Her advice is to stand up to bullies in the moment they are bullying.

Even in small places like supermarkets.

The left's army of bullies are trying to win the culture war using death by a thousand small cuts.

Polly (who does not use this metaphor) says do not tolerate even one small cut from a bully.

Appeasers follow strength, so be stronger than the bullies and show this as the bullying is happening.

Bullies always back down when confronted with strength.

Then the appeasers will follow you.

Michael

• Like 1